AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cosplay cammers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteDusk

Inactive Cam Model
May 24, 2017
Sydney, Aus
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@CharlotteDusk
MFC Username
CharlotteDusk
Streamate Username
CharlotteDusk
Anyone here cosplay on cam?
If so~

What characters do you cosplay?
Do you make or buy your cosplays?
Do you cosplay outside of camming?
Do you only cosplay characters you like or do you take requests from regs?

i myself am just thinking of it! maybe like once a week or so if i can get a decent collection together :) Bit stumped on characters i should do though... It seems like a fun way to incorporate hobbies into camming hehe!

Reactions: IndySolo
I love cosplaying on cam, but I'm so critical of all my outfits and think "I need to fix this first."

I've done young Chi Chi from Dragonball, Saiyan armor, Faye Valentine is getting fixed up, Samus is going to make her cam debut when I get the Bad Dragon Ridley dildo (HA!), and one of the Gerudo from Zelda is a current WIP.

I like making my cosplays, and usually make them for cons, then cam. A few regs have made requests, but I like to get to know the character first.

Reactions: CharlotteDusk
I love cosplaying on cam, but I'm so critical of all my outfits and think "I need to fix this first."

I've done young Chi Chi from Dragonball, Saiyan armor, Faye Valentine is getting fixed up, Samus is going to make her cam debut when I get the Bad Dragon Ridley dildo (HA!), and one of the Gerudo from Zelda is a current WIP.

I like making my cosplays, and usually make them for cons, then cam. A few regs have made requests, but I like to get to know the character first.

I'm also planning on samus! I'm not sure how i'd use any toys with her suit, though? haha!

I'm also planning on samus! I'm not sure how i'd use any toys with her suit, though? haha!

I made the bodysuit out of fabric because I'm lazy, but it has snaps in the crotch to make it easier for bathroom or toy access. Are you wanting to do Zero Suit or the Varia Suit? (I gotta show this thing off!)

For camming and clips, I probably won't even wear the leggings or bodysuit. Just the helmet, shoulder/chest combo and boots. Because lazy.

18447131_10208099731441223_219184182850722466_n.jpg 18447247_10210829491470690_7810440780808504285_n.jpg

I made the bodysuit out of fabric because I'm lazy, but it has snaps in the crotch to make it easier for bathroom or toy access. Are you wanting to do Zero Suit or the Varia Suit? (I gotta show this thing off!)

For camming and clips, I probably won't even wear the leggings or bodysuit. Just the helmet, shoulder/chest combo and boots. Because lazy.

View attachment 70978 View attachment 70979

Ahh that makes sense! it looks awesome, i can see how that would work well! i'm talking about the zero suit, figured it would work well because i already have the same hair colour as samus and stuff. perhaps i should go for a printed zentai suit that i can do hitachi and blowjobs in exclusively lol!

HTB1qLp0RpXXXXalXFXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg

Reactions: IndySolo
Ahh that makes sense! i can see how that would work, i'm talking about the zero suit, figured it would work well because i already have the same hair colour as samus and stuff. perhaps i should go for a printed zentai suit that i can do hitachi and blowjobs in exclusively lol

If you're handy with a needle and thread, buy some snaps, cut a small slit in the crotch, and attach the snaps! That way you have easy access without it being an open-faced ordeal.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.