AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could someone find some more pics of this camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to take the fun out of kicking Mr. Creditcardless in the teeth, but to me, he kind of smacks of being underage. Stop worrying about naked internet chicks and credit cards, kid. Get off the internet. Enjoy what's left of your childhood. Smoke some pot. Listen to Dark Side of the Moon. There will be plenty of time to pay women for boobs later.

Did he just put everyone in his foe list? Is he just not seeing anyone's posts?

What is going on here?!?!

JoleneBrody said:

Shoosh you. Can't you see we're talking about credit cards or something? I lost track.
Yes, it's credit cards. I went back and checked. Everyone get back on topic. What rewards programs are best on your cards?

JerryBoBerry said:
JoleneBrody said:

Shoosh you. Can't you see we're talking about credit cards or something? I lost track.
Yes, it's credit cards. I went back and checked. Everyone get back on topic. What rewards programs are best on your cards?

Just checked out the Amazon card. Not bad! I will be applying. Thank you sir! :handgestures-salute:

CompleteOverhaul said:
NoelleBright said:
CompleteOverhaul said:
NoelleBright said:
Also, she has no comments, no ratings, no tags, and it says she hasn't signed on since the 18th of November.
All signs are pointing to her never even having done a show on there.
Don't hold your breath.

Where are her recorded shows? How much are they?

THERE AREN'T ANY, I WAS SAYING IN GENERAL ALL RECORDED SHOWS YOU GET CHARGED TO VIEW.

I just said, it appears as though she has never actually cammed.

Stop being so creepy and helpless now.

So Phinix88 does not have ANY photos or recorded shows to view in her profile, and has only logged on once in the past 6 months?

The woman I'm looking for is 30 years old, bisexual, 5'4, blue eyes, A-cup bra size, and has different measurements. So either she lied about her info on her profile (why would she?) or this is not the droid I'm looking for.

But "Phinix88" has such extremely striking similarities to the woman in question, that I had to create an account here and start asking for expert opinions. I was told by a personal friend of hers that she has done cam modeling in the past. It's possible that I was misinformed.

I still don't have proof.

Perhap's I'll wait until she logs on again for another show, if she ever does again, for that matter. I should keep on eye on her "scheduled shows".

Maybe others have played this game too, but in my circle of friends, whenever someone mentioned that they used OkCupid, we'd be on a mission to find their profile, because, you know, that kind of thing is funny with your besties. I was always a master at this, I am good at remembering a lot of stuff, especially zodiac signs, so I'd usually "win" when it came to finding their profiles because you really can find someone super easily based on a few traits, and signs break it down to 1/12 no matter what anything else is.

But dude, this is not just innocent games with finding a best friend's OKC profile and making fun of them for writing about their fondness of cheesy romance films or long walks on the beach (which was probably known already). From what it seems, you don't even know this girl personally, at least not very well, and yet you know enough about her to attempt to find her just to see her nude. You're a creep, and I have half a mind to make an account on that site just to link her to this thread.

Mollie_ said:
Is this the thread where I can ask questions about the benefits of different kinds of credit cards?????

On the off chance this was not a rhetorical to this completely ridiculous thread.

Fatwallet has some pretty good info on good credit cards, and this forum is generally very helpful.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet

CompleteOverhaul said:
This is a discussion about a certain camgirl and not about credit cards.

Could someone here with a streamate account (there are many here) please look for some of her recorded shows or pictures and private message them to me?

I would really like to validate the identity of this model.

http://www.streamate.com/cam/Phinix88

The identity of this model is really none of your business.
& no one here is going to steal this model's content (if she had any) and send it to you.
Sweet geezus. :woops:

If she hasn't told you that (or where) she cams (if it's even her at all), it's because she doesn't think that it's any of your business either, so maybe you should, I dunno, respect that? Trust me, you're not going to earn any brownie points by tracking her down.

I wouldn't hesitate to cut you out of my life completely over a stunt like this.
Creepy as fuck, bro.

If anyone is seriously interested in info on credit cards, my favorites are Chase Freedom and Discover. They both give 1% on every purchase (up to $1500), then 5% on "select categories." I use them like a debit card, paying them off every month so that I don't accrue interest. The reward points I get end up being in the $500-1000 range PER YEAR, so I use these for Christmas presents. It's a huge burden off my shoulders to not have to worry about that large chunk of change. And Chase raises my purchase limit every few months, so it's helping my credit score without me having to do anything!

I do not trust credit cards.

I do not trust banks.

I do not trust safes.

I do not trust paper currency.

I keep my life savings in pennies buried individually in locations scattered throughout the mountains.

Good luck trying to rip me off, motherfuckers.

DeezNA said:
I do not trust credit cards.

I do not trust banks.

I do not trust safes.

I do not trust paper currency.

I keep my life savings in pennies buried individually in locations scattered throughout the mountains.

Good luck trying to rip me off, motherfuckers.
I was expecting the last line to be about bitcoin. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.