AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned and already unbanned but the problem persist and I've not received an answer from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 11, 2024
Hi, my account name is lucky_tom_and_friends
Last saturday we finally got together with some friends and decided to stream, so I decided that the fastest would be to verified their identities in my account. They both tried to verified at the same time, but something weird happened, their identities got merged. I could see the initials from one of them, but the picture and the birth date of the other one. I think the problem was they both scanned with their phones the same QR code.
At the moment I thought that maybe if we tried again, one after the other got approved, the problem would solve itself, but it didn't. All verifications, from both girls, fell under the same identity (which, by the way, was approved!). I decided at that moment to contact support because I didn't want to mess up. I sended the request and while we waited one of them tried to create her own account and this merged identity appeared again in her account. After a while of waiting I was banned. (so was this girl account and the account of my wife where I was also registered)

After the ban I decided to contact support once more time. Today, 5 days later and after reading some threads in this forum where people claimed that sometimes they wont answer during a TEMPORAL ban, I tried to log in to my account to check if my ban was indeed a temporal one. My account is, to my surprise, unbanned. But lo and behold, the merged identity is still there, with both girls IDs, and still approved. Obviously I won't risk streaming until this is solved, but I still haven't received an answer from the support team and I don't want to send another request for fear of going to the start of the queue again.

So I decided to post here, maybe @punker barbie could tell me if they are working on it and I should just wait or if it was a temporal ban and that's why I haven't received an answer yet and should contact support again.

I now know that the easier thing to do in the future would be that each of us make their own account and then use the "cam with friends" feature, so I would like to remove all identities but mine from my account. I guess this is done via support also?

Thanks for the help and sorry for the long post

Hi @punker barbie , thank you for answering so fast.
I understand for what you are saying that they already sent an email? I've not received any email as of now (I've checked the spam folder also).
Could you guide me as to where find the answer? Or could you please tell them to re-send the email to me please?

I just checked my wife email account and she did receive an email telling her that her account is now age-verified and can accept tokens (account: alex_n_n ). I'm gonna check with the other girl if she got any email.

Anyway, considering that the problem with the identity page persist, should I contact support again through the official page?

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , thank you for answering so fast.
I understand for what you are saying that they already sent an email? I've not received any email as of now (I've checked the spam folder also).
Could you guide me as to where find the answer? Or could you please tell them to re-send the email to me please?

I just checked my wife email account and she did receive an email telling her that her account is now age-verified and can accept tokens (account: alex_n_n ). I'm gonna check with the other girl if she got any email.

Anyway, considering that the problem with the identity page persist, should I contact support again through the official page?

Thanks again
You're never going to get more out of the CB rep other than 'support responded' or 'Contact support'.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Luna777 and Rytar
Upvote 0
Thats all I wanted really, so as to not spam the support team.
I already sent an email the same thursday I posted this, 3 days ago. Still no answer.
I'm hoping this will be solved by next friday, we plan to stream then.
any updates you can give me @punker barbie ? It will be appreciated

Upvote 0
I still cannot solve this problem, I don't know if these are the usual responding times or not. Any updates on this @punker barbie ? I sent the email as you suggested the same Thursday.
Should I try again? I'm really hoping to stream this friday

Upvote 0
I still cannot solve this problem, I don't know if these are the usual responding times or not. Any updates on this @punker barbie ? I sent the email as you suggested the same Thursday.
Should I try again? I'm really hoping to stream this friday
Every time you send a new email, it sends your ticket to the bottom of the pile, making the wait time longer than it needs to be.

Upvote 0
@Vixxen81 thanks for the warning, but I already know that, that's why I'm asking punker barbie here and not sending emails.
I only sent my first email almost two weeks ago, which according to her it was dealt with, although I never received any confirmation email. After that I sent another email one week ago, and still have not receive any answer. That same merged identity still appears in my profile and I won't risk streaming with that computer error there.
We all four are getting together tomorrow and really hoping to be able to stream, but it appears we won't be able.

@punker barbie do you know if that second inquiry has arrived the support team yet?
I don't want to to be annoying but I don't know how long to wait, two weeks seems like a lot, in the past everytime I contacted support it was solved in a couple of days. And I've always been happy but how they responded to my inquiries, that's why two weeks worries me, maybe Im not getting their emails or something.

Upvote 0
Well, it's being 23 days since I first contacted support and still haven't received any email from them, nor have any of my friends.
The 19th of January, when we wanted to stream, we tried to validate my friends ID again. The merged ID now is fully of one of them, but when the other one tried to validate her ID it replaced the other one. The merged ID now have both passports approved, from two different person, different names, different numbers, inside one person ID.
My friends tell me that given that both passports are approved (although merged in one ID) we should be able to stream. But I fear we all will be banned....

@punker barbie if you tell me that they are looking into it I'll just wait (an email saying that would be nice), but right now I feel like they don't know how to solve it or that I'm just being ignored

Upvote 0
So, I just want to let everyone know that today, suddenly and without warning, the chaturbate support team solved our problem. I'm glad they did it, but I never received any message, it would have been nice to receive a message saying "we are working on it".
Thanks for solving our issue..

Upvote 0