AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could someone find some more pics of this camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
…This sounds like a horrible idea.

This forum is actually pro camgirls and anti creepy stalkers who want to confirm someone's identity, sorry to disappoint you. You're in the wrong place.
You're going to have to sign up on the site she's on if you want to see her.

The entire creepy stalker vibe aside for a moment. Most people that want help like this show up with a screenshot from some fuck tube site and want to find where she cams.
You actually have her camsite address and can't be bothered to simply sign up and wait till she gets on cam?

Creepy AND lazy. :clap:

So you have the camsite she works on and her profile why can you not just send her a message or wait to see her live on cam? Why would you need our help?

I am assuming she location blocks you or you have been banned from her room and you want a way around it but don't want to say this out loud

That website requires you to enter your credit card info before you can sign up, and I am not comfortable with putting credit card information on the internet.

Furthermore, I don't even have a credit card.

Do they take prepaid or debit?

On the off chance the OP isn't a creepy stalker and is someone who just happened to stumble across camming-related materials online linked to someone they know in real life, and in their naivete somehow think that confirming it's them before talking to them about it is the right thing to do... it's just not, sir.

The best thing you can do under the circumstances is pretend you never saw what it is you think you saw. Don't pursue it, don't track her shows or pictures down, don't visit her on cam, don't mention it to her, don't mention her real name in connection to her camming stuff, don't mention what you found to any of her friends or family. If she wants you (or anyone else) to know what she does, she'll see to that herself, on her own terms and in her own time. If she never mentions it, it's safe to assume she doesn't want you knowing. No good is likely to come from letting her know that you know (assuming this is even who you think it is). She'll likely feel incredibly awkward about being confronted by you (or even learning that you've seen her stuff online) and providing you're not a creepy weirdo, you'll likely feel pretty awkward too.

My advice is to let it go, sir :twocents-02cents:

CompleteOverhaul said:
That website requires you to enter your credit card info before you can sign up, and I am not comfortable with putting credit card information on the internet.

Yeah I mean, great to be cautious right?! You never know what sort of horrible psycho might stalk you or steal your information on the internet or perhaps try to track you down if they see part of your face on a website. Obviously your PRIVACY is very important to you.

CompleteOverhaul said:

:roll:

You're worried about a credit card and yet you're willing to use a debit card? As though debit cards are not directly connected to a bank account? It is much safer to do online transactions with a credit card versus a debit card.

I understand not wanting to have a credit card, but acting like a debit card is a better alternative and that you'd be willing to use that instead seems like you're deflecting what anyone else has said about leaving this girl alone.

CompleteOverhaul said:

You will not find much support nor friendly advice at this forum. ACF is a community of Cam Girls and cam site members, whom are willing to spend a few dollars on the girls they find interesting, attractive and entertaining.

That normally involves being comfortable enough on the Internet to use a credit card.

Why would we help you find a girl you clearly don't intend on tipping/taking private on the site she works on?

I do not know her personally, I do not have any physical contact with this person, I know her only through the internet, I am not a stalker or a creep. This is entirely impersonal.

I am sexually/romantically attracted to this one woman and someone linked me to that profile and said that it was her. However, I need to validate it's her and can't with the little info that's given in that link.

The age, height, weight, breast size, and eyecolor are all wrong, so there is a chance that it may not be the woman I'm looking for.

Could someone check if that site accepts pre-paid vanilla cards or debit? Two people I know had their credit card numbers stolen online, so I do not own a credit card.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
CompleteOverhaul said:
Could someone check if that site accepts pre-paid vanilla cards or debit? Two people I know had their credit card numbers stolen online, so I do not own a credit card.

Who allowed you to have the internet?

I really dislike people who don't trust banks and refuse to own a credit card. I know those are separate things, but both equally infuriating.

The way the future is shaping up, those who fall under the above categories are going to be lost.

:twocents-02cents:

CompleteOverhaul said:
I am sexually/romantically attracted to this one woman and someone linked me to that profile and said that it was her. However, I need to validate it's her and can't with the little info that's given in that link.

The age, height, weight, breast size, and eyecolor are all wrong, so there is a chance that it may not be the woman I'm looking for.

Sigh... I wonder how many potential sexual/romantical love connections in the world have forever been doomed because the boy forgot to bookmark the girl... How many great love affairs are thwarted because details like age, weight, height, bra size and eyecolour are burned into a lovers brain but sadly, the original URL of their first magical meeting is not?
5p7NEE1.gif

CompleteOverhaul said:
Does http://www.cammodels.com accept pre-paid credit cards, gift cards, vanilla cards, or debit cards?

I am NOT opening up a credit card just for this website.

You should probably ask them or utilize Google as we are not the help desk for every cam site.

CompleteOverhaul said:
Does http://www.cammodels.com accept pre-paid credit cards, gift cards, vanilla cards, or debit cards?

If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man how to contact customer support, he'll be set for life.

Go forth and have all your questions answered, bb.
http://www.cammodels.com/customer-service/

Edit: Kaylee was way faster than me. :shifty:

CompleteOverhaul said:

FAQs are there for a reason.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 4.16.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 4.16.50 PM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 316
CompleteOverhaul said:
I do not know her personally, I do not have any physical contact with this person, I know her only through the internet, I am not a stalker or a creep. This is entirely impersonal.

Just curious, what would you do if she turned out to be who you think she is?

This is seriously cracking me up. :lol:
He's smart enough to figure out how to sign up here and create this dumb thread but he can't figure out if Streammate takes debit cards.
O7ScSt2.gif

JoleneBrody said:
This is seriously cracking me up. :lol:
He's smart enough to figure out how to sign up here and create this dumb thread but he can't figure out if Streammate takes debit cards.
O7ScSt2.gif
He's arguably an idiot savant because he managed to get a bunch of strangers, who inherently dislike him, to google it for him
Aokkx0M.gif

AmberCutie said:
I really dislike people who don't trust banks and refuse to own a credit card. I know those are separate things, but both equally infuriating.

The way the future is shaping up, those who fall under the above categories are going to be lost.

I refuse to own a credit card because I'm not too into the idea of paying for everyday shit with money I don't have. I guess that means we can't be besties.

Reactions: DeezNA
zippypinhead said:
AmberCutie said:

I refuse to own a credit card because I'm not too into the idea of paying for everyday shit with money I don't have. I guess that means we can't be besties.
:handgestures-salute:

AmberCutie said:
zippypinhead said:
AmberCutie said:

:handgestures-salute:
Amber, sometimes your patience amazes me! Cause I mean not having a credit card for valid life reasons vs trusting credit cards is so what you said
...but like i said your patience amazes me....

zippypinhead said:
AmberCutie said:

This, plus my credit is so far in the shitter, I couldn't get one if I wanted. But, fortunately, unlike the OP, I'm smart enough to realize that debit cards and credit cards are pretty much interchangeable on the interwebs, and I use mine to make any purchases I should need.

Edit to add:
OP, dude, I highly recommend just dropping the matter. Camgirls have to constantly deal with random dudes telling us that they're in love with us, and it's honestly kinda annoying, especially when they say it upon their first visit to your room. It's one thing if a mutual interest develops between model and member over time, but tracking someone down because you saw a picture and fell in love will not end well. I don't know about her, but I tend to ban dudes who do that to me. :twocents-02cents:

zippypinhead said:
AmberCutie said:

See paying with someone else's money is the best part of credit cards. I have had my card stolen with both the Target, and Home Depot hacking stuff. I did not lose a penny though since the hackers were stealing the bank's money. I also get cash back, and that lowers the price of everything I buy by one percent or more. The important thing is to pay it off in full every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.