AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could someone please find more of this camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she has videos and/or photos uploaded to clips4sale or manyvids?

Typically if a SM model wants to be found, she'll have a Twitter account with as close of a name to her cam account as possible, and have her content links there. I personally couldn't find a model with a Twitter account that matched her profile name. If you know she has a stage name that's different than her account name (like Jayne Cobb was oCuriouso for a while,) then you could search for that on Twitter. But I didn't find anything that could help you out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle
She looks like a girl that I know.

Yeah, you just crossed the border from "I liked her shows and miss her" to "I'm a fucking stalker" territory. Drop it. We won't help you.

That's the only profile she seems to have and it doesn't look like cams anymore.

I still don't understand why she isn't showing up on camgirl directories like mycamgirl.com or camgirlcollective.com

Because she never actually cammed, like I already said. She needed to have actually streamed for her stats to have been picked up by those sites. She clearly did not.

She looks like a girl that I know.

And there it is...

You know what? If that's true, we don't need you to tell us anything else. Just drop it. Stop being a creepy motherfucker, asking decent people here to help you on your mission.

I really hate these threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.