AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could u help me creating my Paxum account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hi everybody, due to the recent issues with FCB, I decided to create a Paxum account buuuuut, I remember that months ago I had one and even my CB tokens were sent to this mentioned account BUUUT, I just couldn't verify my damned account, so I didn't have the plastic card and I couldn't use my money... pfff I was so stressed that I just closed that account and lost my money. Since now Paxum seems to be the only choice for latin american people (if there is more, please tell me) I'm kind of forced to do it but I don't want to fuck it all up like the last time, so I started this thread to see if it is possible for someone to help me in the mean time or if there is a thread be so kind to let me know.

Ughh same here... want to get a Paxum card but they won't verify my account (already submitted the ID and proof of adress but it's still pending). They even have a warning NOT TO SEND E-MAILS BECAUSE OF DELAY!

Bastards. Has anyone from South America tried getting a check by mail?

we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

Status
Not open for further replies.