AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple banned for too violent but don't know what specifically.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
@punker barbie

Hi, my friends are young russian couple who came to live in USA and trying to make a living as models. They are dom/sub couple who switch. Their chaturbate show became really popular very quick but then it gets banned for "too violent". It seems that the viewers think she is in real trouble but they are role playing and she is actually also a dom. If you watch their show from beginning to end, you can see she is in control but if you jump in for a short time she seems like she is afraid of him. I told them to put a video on their page like a disclaimer so she can tell the viewers she is safe. Would that help?

I told my friend she had to read the terms of the site and it says no violence. She says that she watched other shows and they were paid for violent sex acts, like spanking, choking, and even more aggressive thing. Her problem is she really likes aggressive things and it turns her on to receive and give but she looks too innocent. I think maybe they only show her being submissive online. She is a smart person but her cam gets banned and chaturbate just says too violent. They asked for my help because they don't think chaturbate takes them seriously because they cannot speak good english. She is upset and wants to follow the rules but cannot understand what specifically she and her partner do to get banned. She is asking what specifically they do to get in trouble. Can chaturbate provide them with specifics so they can continue to make money on the website without crossing the line? I think maybe they just don't understand where the line is.

I missed many of their shows so I cannot be sure what they did to get permanent ban but they say just the same that they do in private life. She wears a collar and he leads her around the room. she sucks his fingers and he sucks hers. For tips they will do the specific things people request, like slap her breasts, choke her neck. She has a safe word but she says he can never get her to use it because he is too scared to hurt her. Her English is bad and so he does all the talking but in Russia she was a student and studied business. She is much smarter than him and she is kind of the boss in the relationship. Can you help them to understand what things they are doing that gets them into trouble?

There room is slave_room and they are currently permanently banned. Chaturbate just say they warned them several times but she says they ban them for too violent and them they unban them and don't say what not to do. I think this time the ban is for good. I'm having trouble making them understand. They think chaturbate will be like a person and be nice to them.

thx for your help.

@punker barbie

Hi, my friends are young russian couple who came to live in USA and trying to make a living as models. They are dom/sub couple who switch. Their chaturbate show became really popular very quick but then it gets banned for "too violent". It seems that the viewers think she is in real trouble but they are role playing and she is actually also a dom. If you watch their show from beginning to end, you can see she is in control but if you jump in for a short time she seems like she is afraid of him. I told them to put a video on their page like a disclaimer so she can tell the viewers she is safe. Would that help?

I told my friend she had to read the terms of the site and it says no violence. She says that she watched other shows and they were paid for violent sex acts, like spanking, choking, and even more aggressive thing. Her problem is she really likes aggressive things and it turns her on to receive and give but she looks too innocent. I think maybe they only show her being submissive online. She is a smart person but her cam gets banned and chaturbate just says too violent. They asked for my help because they don't think chaturbate takes them seriously because they cannot speak good english. She is upset and wants to follow the rules but cannot understand what specifically she and her partner do to get banned. She is asking what specifically they do to get in trouble. Can chaturbate provide them with specifics so they can continue to make money on the website without crossing the line? I think maybe they just don't understand where the line is.

I missed many of their shows so I cannot be sure what they did to get permanent ban but they say just the same that they do in private life. She wears a collar and he leads her around the room. she sucks his fingers and he sucks hers. For tips they will do the specific things people request, like slap her breasts, choke her neck. She has a safe word but she says he can never get her to use it because he is too scared to hurt her. Her English is bad and so he does all the talking but in Russia she was a student and studied business. She is much smarter than him and she is kind of the boss in the relationship. Can you help them to understand what things they are doing that gets them into trouble?

There room is slave_room and they are currently permanently banned. Chaturbate just say they warned them several times but she says they ban them for too violent and them they unban them and don't say what not to do. I think this time the ban is for good. I'm having trouble making them understand. They think chaturbate will be like a person and be nice to them.

thx for your help.

Please note that specific account information is not shared publicly however the performers in question have been informed as to the reason why their account was banned. If they wish to appeal this ban further they will need to write back into support for them to review their account again.

Upvote 0
ok, i understand the privacy. she said chaturbate just said it was violent but maybe they did say more. i'll tell them to try to appeal and just be better. thx for your help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.