AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple Tip Menu Help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
hi there! me and my boyfriend did our first cam on chaturbate tonight for 2 hours, and it was so much fun! we ended up making a little over 700 tokens which i was super happy about. however we had done a goal show but it...did not turn out the way either of us thought it would. we were trying to do what we considered maybe reasonable prices that went up for each goal. for example:
200 tokens for tops off
500 tokens for bottoms off
1000 for underwear off
1200 for handjob
1500 for blowjob
2000 for fucking

i realize now the prices are probably actually very high for us being brand new but there were people in the chat that kept trying to negotiate prices or would tell us that 200 tokens for tops off was too expensive. it rubbed me the wrong way a bit but we just played it off and started ignoring asking for the actual goal amount.

basically what im asking is for a brand new couple on chaturbate what would some better prices for a tip menu be?? ive looked at some models but i thought i would be better off making a thread and asking. thank you!!

Hi Gore,

100 Tokens is $5 to you and approx $10 to the member.

Drop the prices and gave a set time limit to having the tops off, ect to like 5 minutes?
This encourages repeat purchases and is pretty fun, even throw in a little extra time for your favourite members ;)

It depends on how you run your shows, just experiment and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.