AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy Bot in room today. What the hell was it?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
Today I experienced the weirdest bot spamming ive ever known, everyone in the room was like WTF.

Everytime I kicked the bot out another would appear straight away saying something along the lines of 'kill yourself what is your relationship with your father?', really weird! Not advertising anything.
Different usernames over and over with same message, must have been about 20 usernames I kicked, till I ended up having to block the grey chat. I was losing my shit with CB that this is able to happen on such a scale.

Has anyone experienced this? What on earth is it all about and is there an app to stop it happening in future.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
some people mentioned that to me yesterday they showed me a picture of one that had a bunch of names like love_ugly_girls or something like that, they were all grey though so i'd just turn off greys.

edit: oops i see that you already did that, yeah as far as I know thats really it, seems to be someone controlling them because they can enter captcha text or so i hear.

Upvote 0
some people mentioned that to me yesterday they showed me a picture of one that had a bunch of names like love_ugly_girls or something like that, they were all grey though so i'd just turn off greys.

edit: oops i see that you already did that, yeah as far as I know thats really it, seems to be someone controlling them because they can enter captcha text or so i hear.
Yes that was one of the names 🤣 completely bizarre! Not sure I understand the purpose

Upvote 0
Today I experienced the weirdest bot spamming ive ever known, everyone in the room was like WTF.

Everytime I kicked the bot out another would appear straight away saying something along the lines of 'kill yourself what is your relationship with your father?', really weird! Not advertising anything.
Different usernames over and over with same message, must have been about 20 usernames I kicked, till I ended up having to block the grey chat. I was losing my shit with CB that this is able to happen on such a scale.

Has anyone experienced this? What on earth is it all about and is there an app to stop it happening in future.

Earlier this year I was getting trolled (It was racist shit) by several different screen names on ManyVids Live while broadcasting. Ban, and then here comes another screen name after that. Until there's about 5 of them in the room simultaneously. It was fucking ridiculous, so I was thrilled when MV Live finally introduced the "Only members with tokens can chat" optional feature.

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.