AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

creepy stalkers ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have this kid who literally thought I was going to leave my hubby. For him... I'm guessing BC I was nice to him ...now I set up a different email acct for this reason not linked to my twitter or fb or anythibg... well he kept spamming my room with my precious how much ..u want to with me...I need u...blah blah blah ... I banned him... he then tipped me 10 toke s asking me to let him back in saying he won't bother me... riiiight I believe that lol. Well somehow he four d out mmy real name anans fb and shit...kinda. freaks be out.... ahhhvvhhh thanks 4 letting me vent

Reactions: SoftMochi
Wow this is some scary shit. Is your face book settings to friends only including your personal info? I hope so otherwise it could get real bad if he wanted to take his creepy stalking further. This dude has some major issues. I never got why men always think that since we talk to them,get naked for them that they are entitled to be our boyfriends and that you should not be with someone else. What is wrong with these people. I wonder what goes on in their heads sometimes.I would to whatever it takes to ban abd block this asshole. If that does not work I would get myself armed up with a gun in the house just in case and some mace and go to the police. Gather every little piece of evidence you can gather including logs from chat,twitter and Fb.It is people like this that should be in the mental home.

Yes fb is blocked to friends only...nd my can name is nothingeven close to my real name.... yeah luckily we have two dogs,given they Really tiny but will fuckkkk someone up who messes with their momma@! I have pepper spray as the pharmacy I also work in using the sketch ghetto area lol.

Jessi said:
It might be better to move on over to the Models Only section. If he online-stalks you hes probably going to read this...:?

If he does...

Sir, stalking strangers is bad, mmmkay? It makes THEM feel uncomfortable and YOU look like a crazy person. Both these outcomes can be avoided if you stop acting like a crazy person.

StacyMoore said:
Jessi said:
It might be better to move on over to the Models Only section. If he online-stalks you hes probably going to read this...:?

How do I move it?... im not overreacting right?

You can't move it. You could start a new thread in model's only or PM amber and nicely ask her to do it when she has time.
You are wise to be cautious. No one has the right to bother you like this, you're an entertainer and it ends there. If someone can't get over you like that its because they have something wrong with themselves, its not your fault. Make sure your facebook is FRIENDS ONLY, change your profile picture to something that isnt you, and delete your NETWORK and CURRENT CITY.
If you have an Amazon wishlist, your mailing address is availible to anyone who tries to buy a gift for you, they dont even have to complete the transaction. Many models have a PO Box in a nearby town for this reason. If you post pictures to your model-related profiles that are also on facebook, or another social network someone can do a reverse search with tineye to see where they came from.

Read this entire thread: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5764

Reactions: Leon_Omega
[

I just got done r)ading it!!!!

quote="Jessi"]
StacyMoore said:
Jessi said:

How do I move it?... im not overreacting right?

You can't move it. You could start a new thread in model's only or PM amber and nicely ask her to do it when she has time.
You are wise to be cautious. No one has the right to bother you like this, you're an entertainer and it ends there. If someone can't get over you like that its because they have something wrong with themselves, its not your fault. Make sure your facebook is FRIENDS ONLY, change your profile picture to something that isnt you, and delete your NETWORK and CURRENT CITY.
If you have an Amazon wishlist, your mailing address is availible to anyone who tries to buy a gift for you, they dont even have to complete the transaction. Many models have a PO Box in a nearby town for this reason. If you post pictures to your model-related profiles that are also on facebook, or another social network someone can do a reverse search with tineye to see where they came from.

Read this entire thread: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5764[/quote]

Let's keep things in perspective. This kind of Internet harassment is scary, but it's rare that someone will have the perseverance and resources to really come after you in person. Knock down your facebook site and any photo sharing sites you're on to limit Internet and phone harassment, especially if there are pictures of relatives or co-workers on there now. Take precautions with your amazon wishlist and perhaps create a new amazon account. If you're really worried, you might want to invest in a couple of nice little Akita puppies and have them personal-defense / home-defense trained. They grow up to be about 130 lbs. Properly trained guard dogs are much more reliable (and safer) than a gun.

And when was the last time a .357 gave you a big sloppy kiss?

Best wishes

Human said:
Let's keep things in perspective. This kind of Internet harassment is scary, but it's rare that someone will have the perseverance and resources to really come after you in person. Knock down your facebook site and any photo sharing sites you're on to limit Internet and phone harassment, especially if there are pictures of relatives or co-workers on there now. Take precautions with your amazon wishlist and perhaps create a new amazon account. If you're really worried, you might want to invest in a couple of nice little Akita puppies and have them personal-defense / home-defense trained. They grow up to be about 130 lbs. Properly trained guard dogs are much more reliable (and safer) than a gun.

Best wishes
Agreed

Sadly, this is exactly why one cant be too careful about personal linking and the info you so freely share on the net. I cant tell you the number of times I've heard things like this and attempted to preach a tiny bit of safety education to [mostly female] friends only to be guffawed at or be told I'm paranoid. There's a lot of strange ppl in the world outside your door. Are you sure you want them to have the pieces of the puzzle to be able to find you ?

Human said:
Let's keep things in perspective. This kind of Internet harassment is scary, but it's rare that someone will have the perseverance and resources to really come after you in person.

While I agree, they can still be destructive/malicious even if they're too poor to get to you physically. They could send screenshots of you camming to family members they found via your facebook, or blackmail you with the threat of doing so.
This is another reason I decline family connections or tags on facebook.

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
Human said:

Best wishes
Agreed
Lol well we do have these two ferocious guard dogs....

iA8qy.jpg

ttWvA.jpg

They're adorable! Do they bark when someone comes to the door? Lol even if they can't "attack" it might still be useful in scaring off potential burglars/etc. I tried my dog to growl if someone comes to the door that she doesn't know and so far it seems to effective in scaring off weirdos and in-laws. :D Hope this creepo runs away and leaves you alone. It's never fun when stuff like this happens.

Welcome to the internet. They really should put something in the terms of service for models about how you're bound to attract a creepy internet stalker. Sucks because now you can't trust anyone and most of us aren't creepy stalkers. Don't give out personal info.

StacyMoore said:
Jupiter551 said:
Human said:

Best wishes
Agreed
Lol well we do have these two ferocious guard dogs....

iA8qy.jpg

You could always tell him you have a Great Dane on retainer and he can reach out and touch someone at 300 meters :twocents-02cents:
ttWvA.jpg

blackxrose said:
They're adorable! Do they bark when someone comes to the door? Lol even if they can't "attack" it might still be useful in scaring off potential burglars/etc. I tried my dog to growl if someone comes to the door that she doesn't know and so far it seems to effective in scaring off weirdos and in-laws. :D Hope this creepo runs away and leaves you alone. It's never fun when stuff like this happens.

Yeah and plus they can at least alert you, which gives you time to grab your cellphone or gun etc just in case there's an attempted intruder - that warning can be critical.

Reactions: Rose
Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:

Yeah and plus they can at least alert you, which gives you time to grab your cellphone or gun etc just in case there's an attempted intruder - that warning can be critical.
On cam tonight we heard gunshots but I wouldn't have known I was actually hearing gunshots if my furbaby hadn't have freaked out. I almost couldn't believe I heard them except she was freaking out at the door. If someone would have been trying to break in too I can garuntee she would have let me know as soon as the gate opened and before they got to the front door.

Ignorant_Slut said:
Sucks because now you can't trust anyone and most of us aren't creepy stalkers. Don't give out personal info.

So sad, because it's so true...

95% of the population is DEFINITELY not out to get you. But the 5% that are maybes ruin it for the 95% because it's impossible to tell the maybes from the definitely nots.

Human said:

Wait! Other people don't make out with their guns?!?! :shifty: shit.

LadyLuna said:
Ignorant_Slut said:
Sucks because now you can't trust anyone and most of us aren't creepy stalkers. Don't give out personal info.

95% of the population is DEFINITELY not out to get you. But the 5% that are maybes ruin it for the 95% because it's impossible to tell the maybes from the definitely nots.
Yes, and the scary part is, a small percentage becomes rather enormous when considering our overpopulated world. 5% of the U.S. is like having EVERYONE in Scandinavia "after you." :(

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:
Ignorant_Slut said:

Yes, and the scary part is, a small percentage becomes rather enormous when considering our overpopulated world. 5% of the U.S. is like having EVERYONE in Scandinavia "after you." :(

Ah, but the 5% is only the maybes. The actually ares varies on a case by case basis. :p

Personally, I believe about 1 in every 1000 people would be trying to stalk me, and none of the ones who would actually be able to pull it off would do anything more than look. But that's just my way of keeping myself from getting entirely paranoid.

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
Personally, I believe about 1 in every 1000 people would be trying to stalk me, and none of the ones who would actually be able to pull it off would do anything more than look. But that's just my way of keeping myself from getting entirely paranoid.

1 in 1000 people stalking you is like a group of people roughly equivalent to a medium-large sized military lol

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
But the 5% that are maybes ruin it for the 95% because it's impossible to tell the maybes from the definitely nots.

That is why one of my member tags is "not a crazy stalker". I wanted to give the models one less thing to worry about.

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:
Ignorant_Slut said:

Let's not get too excited here. Even though 1 or 2 stalkers is too many, it's no where near 5% of the US population or "1 in a 1000" of the US population. Narrow it down to late teen to adult age. Further narrow it down to the percentage of that group who have constant internet access AND browse cam sites (or who are members).

To say that is the equivalent to the population of Scandinavia or the size of medium-large military unit is pure hyperbole, and patently false.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Heidi
Here are some statistics about stalking that might be useful

http://crime.about.com/od/stats/a/stalkingstats.htm

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2011/tables/11s0315.pdf

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/stats/index.shtml

Like one of the pages says, this can be a difficult thing to report, especially if its cyberstalking.
I also feel like camsites aren't just a free sample of the general population but that they might have a tendency to attract people who are a bit...off. JUST speculation though.

Reactions: LilLitaRose
Status
Not open for further replies.