AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critters Caught On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a cam model who hasnt yet gotten verified on this forum, but felt compelled to reply... I couldnt even finish reading this snake eating rabbbit thing. I am a rabbit breeder and it hurt me badly to see something so inhuman right here on mfc... totaly disgusting and I DO hope she or any of those for it read this! I am a lionhead rabbit breeder and I sell some of them as pets they all have there own personalitys and are extremly smart. They are not just a disposable thing for entertainment even if the snake must eat.

EvaLee said:
AnnieAlleyCat said:
This whole thread makes me sad that I don't have any pets that could be seen on cam (hamsters the size of my pinkie and betta fish aren't known for their great photos)...Maybe I should get another rat, or a cat, or a pup, and join the ranks of ladies (And Jup) that got caught with their pets on cam

When those hammys get bigger sit on the floor with them in their hammy ball! :dance:

She's an adult hamster, she's just so tiny! (She's a Robo dwarf hamster, and she's very shy/skitterish)

Reactions: 1 person
schlmoe said:
Kitty and her kitteh. MEEE-OW!
Kitty is so pretty. :D She's even sweeter in person too. The only thing that would make this better if she was hugging the cat. :)

AnnieAlleyCat said:
EvaLee said:
AnnieAlleyCat said:
This whole thread makes me sad that I don't have any pets that could be seen on cam (hamsters the size of my pinkie and betta fish aren't known for their great photos)...Maybe I should get another rat, or a cat, or a pup, and join the ranks of ladies (And Jup) that got caught with their pets on cam

When those hammys get bigger sit on the floor with them in their hammy ball! :dance:

She's an adult hamster, she's just so tiny! (She's a Robo dwarf hamster, and she's very shy/skitterish)

OMG. I LOVE Robos! I used to work at a pet shop and we always had Robos. :-D They do make a ball small and safe enough for themmmm.. always an idea! But yes, I so understand now what you mean by pinky sized. Eeeee. I have a pet mouse and I used to hold him up to the cam in the palm of my hand for people to see and they would love it. :-D

AnnieAlleyCat said:

OMG, I have a male Robo Dwarf hamster! :cool: They are THE cutest of the hamster species! :-D

The pink jacket is so adorable! :D
Poker_Babe isn't too bad on the eyes either. :dance:

Miss_Lollipop's doggie greeting her after an exhilirating outdoor streak-and-cum show. (Er...by Lolli, not the dog!) ;)

lollisdoggie.jpg

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Focus on the hot girl -- ignore the seemingly deceased dog on the bed...

natsukondoggie.jpg

Reactions: GracieHart
StanislavJ said:

natsukondoggie.jpg
That's how my dog sleeps. What makes you think that dog is dead? It almost looks like he was either rolling around and got sleepy or just sleeps like that. Both of those being normal behaviours for dogs...

blackxrose said:
StanislavJ said:

That's how my dog sleeps. What makes you think that dog is dead? It almost looks like he was either rolling around and got sleepy or just sleeps like that. Both of those being normal behaviours for dogs...

Sorry....forgot to add the appropriate smiley to indicate a JOKE. As long as I've been on the Net, I still occasionally neglect to telegraph my mood/emotion/intent graphically. (Odd how we got through many centuries of the printed word on paper without the need to festoon our comments with road signs, yet when the same words are printed on a computer screen, no one can interpret things like humor, sarcasm or irony without assisstance...) :roll:

StanislavJ said:
blackxrose said:
StanislavJ said:

Sorry....forgot to add the appropriate smiley to indicate a JOKE. As long as I've been on the Net, I still occasionally neglect to telegraph my mood/emotion/intent graphically. (Odd how we got through many centuries of the printed word on paper without the need to festoon our comments with road signs, yet when the same words are printed on a computer screen, no one can interpret things like humor, sarcasm or irony without assisstance...) :roll:
In that case, lol. :D The way you typed it, you sounded serious about it. Like you said yourself, without appropriate emotes, emotion is completely lost in text sometimes. ;)

StanislavJ said:
(Odd how we got through many centuries of the printed word on paper without the need to festoon our comments with road signs, yet when the same words are printed on a computer screen, no one can interpret things like humor, sarcasm or irony without assisstance...) :roll:

The difference is:

(avatar here) "with that dead dog"

vs

"with that dead dog" he said with a sly smile.

The books and such DID leave road maps. The ones that didn't were usually written by people you would've seen speak in public, so you already knew what their general speaking style was, and could pick out a joke. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of the things that were well known as jokes way back when the author was alive got taken as serious centuries later when no one remembered how the guy spoke.

@StanislavJ Also, the tone of your response sounding really condescending. But what would I know? I'm just a dumb camwhore who spends her days talking to idiots, who can't spell "baby", on the internet all day. Sure you may think it's obvious, but this is the internet. Home to retards, typos and lazy people. Your best bet when trying to convey emotion is to type the way LadyLuna suggested. Why do you think all of my posts look like I walk around tripped out on happy pills? :p :D :) :lol: :dance: :clap: and :thumbleft: go a long way and can convey my sense of snarky humor when my face isn't visible.

blackxrose said:
@StanislavJ Also, the tone of your response sounding really condescending.
It probably did, and I apologize for that. I guess I'm just frustrated and a little old school -- to me, obsessively punctuating every sentence not intended to be taken seriously with a smiley is like a comedian who laughs out loud at his own jokes. And maybe I'm just more skilled at sussing out subtext in print -- doesn't make me better or smarter, but can cause me to forget that others might misinterpret my "deadpan" remark.

In my defense, I think sometimes people fail to look at context. Here's a light-hearted thread, and my comment was worded rather tongue-in-cheek. ("Focus on the hot girl -- ignore the seemingly [emphasis added] deceased dog on the bed..." versus something like "OMG, this chick is camming with a dead dog on her bed!!")

If I honestly believed someone had a dead animal on cam (or, god forbid, was performing unnatural carnal acts with a live one), that would merit a separate OMG thread (and a complaint to MFC).

Totally curious.. when you guys have your lovely pets on cam do you guys get the random dumb ass to say things like 'it smells your pussy' or 'let it lick your pussy' or something? I haaaaaaaaaaaate when someone says this. Totally kills the excitement of letting people see my beloved animals. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

EvaLee said:
Totally curious.. when you guys have your lovely pets on cam do you guys get the random dumb ass to say things like 'it smells your pussy' or 'let it lick your pussy' or something? I haaaaaaaaaaaate when someone says this. Totally kills the excitement of letting people see my beloved animals. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I've never had that happen thank goodness and that's surprising because when Sadie wants attention or is nervous she tries to lay her head on my thighs. So far the only comments I've gotten when Sadie has gotten on cam with me was things along the lines of "wow, you trained her well", "she jumps really high", "wow! She's smarter than she looks. What other tricks does she know?", and my favorite, "those painted toes and spots are really trippy." :lol: We usually do our routine while I'm topless too but there have surprisingly been no creepy/illegal comments about it yet. If I were to get any comments like that while my baby was on cam with me the creepers would get an insta silent ban. :) They'd be out of my room so fast their head would spin and nobody else would even know what happened. I say let your animal babies on cam and then just quietly and quickly ban any retards that make disgusting comments.

go away, puppy!

Attachments

• woof.jpg
    woof.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 174
  • puppy.jpg
    puppy.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 175
  • whatisthis.jpg
    whatisthis.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: GracieHart
EvaLee said:
Yeah I see this all the time and it pisses me off, cos I love seeing animals on cam without people saying sick shit

Jupiter551 said:
She has so many animals and they're all so cute. :D I don't get to watch her often but it's so fun seeing all her critters on cam when I do catch her on.

KC_NY got this screencap of my Charles during the g/g show with CannaMiss last week. lol, you can see her nipple behind me.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Jupiter551
I am finally getting around to posting caps of the infamous Brownie...(and the comments are priceless bb's.)
nn9RB.gif

JtGIC.gif

Attachments

• woof.png
    woof.png
    608.6 KB · Views: 89
  • tip the dog.png
    tip the dog.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 90
  • woof woof bb.png
    woof woof bb.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 89