AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

crushing on a (trans) cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2021
Yeah another "fallen for a cam girl need advice" thread sorry about that folks, just thought i'd vent a little and hear your thoughts. So I'm relatively new to cam sites (maybe a month in) and I stumbled on an Eastern European trans girl who I've grown quite fond of quite quickly, to save you the eye sore I'll keep it short (but if you want more details let me know) all i'm wondering is seeing as though she is my age (21) and lives in quite a conservative country where the trans community is otracized more than the west do you guys think that she would be more open un-conventional methods of finding a partner? well super un- conventional 😂

i've given myself a 10-20% chance to be able to make it work although until I get a definitive no I like to think its 50%. for the record I already feel like I'm disillusioned but idk I feel like im just waiting for that "sorry I'm strictly an online girl there is no chance" speech then I'll be walking away. But damn I'm really enjoying engaging with her as a person its been really fun, she even said I'm not like other guys which I found surprising. As I said earlier about being in a conservative country damn thinking she could get bashed just for existing and walking down the street and then not being able to call cops (as far as I know the cops are corrupt and don't help) to help that shit sucks to think about.

My two cents ...
Trans or not, there is absolutely no shortage of very nice cam models who live under horrible physical, economical, political or LGBTQ-related conditions. If you like her, stick around and support her in various ways, but it's slightly disturbing to me that you are using her situation as your "in" for the white knight angle.

I also think you should visit her for (much!) more than a month before you both decide that the world will be a better place if you whisk her away.

My two cents ...
Trans or not, there is absolutely no shortage of very nice cam models who live under horrible physical, economical, political or LGBTQ-related conditions. If you like her, stick around and support her in various ways, but it's slightly disturbing to me that you are using her situation as your "in" for the white knight angle.

I also think you should visit her for (much!) more than a month before you both decide that the world will be a better place if you whisk her away.
I know the whole white knight angle is wrong but my mind always wanders.

Cheers for your input. I had a lapse of Judgement when I fell for her and followed that up with a second lapse when I posted on here about it. this is my cross to bear and only mine.

Yeah another "fallen for a cam girl need advice" thread sorry about that folks, just thought i'd vent a little and hear your thoughts. So I'm relatively new to cam sites (maybe a month in) and I stumbled on an Eastern European trans girl who I've grown quite fond of quite quickly, to save you the eye sore I'll keep it short (but if you want more details let me know) all i'm wondering is seeing as though she is my age (21) and lives in quite a conservative country where the trans community is otracized more than the west do you guys think that she would be more open un-conventional methods of finding a partner? well super un- conventional 😂

i've given myself a 10-20% chance to be able to make it work although until I get a definitive no I like to think its 50%. for the record I already feel like I'm disillusioned but idk I feel like im just waiting for that "sorry I'm strictly an online girl there is no chance" speech then I'll be walking away. But damn I'm really enjoying engaging with her as a person its been really fun, she even said I'm not like other guys which I found surprising. As I said earlier about being in a conservative country damn thinking she could get bashed just for existing and walking down the street and then not being able to call cops (as far as I know the cops are corrupt and don't help) to help that shit sucks to think about.

Children Peoples GIF

NO. BAD. GET OFF THE COUNTER. STAHP IT.

1 month in, it's all still new and exciting. That can affect your judgement and motivation.
Suggest you try and put the thoughts/concerns you expressed to the back of your mind, and try to just enjoy hanging out and having no-strings fun with her, without extending those feelings towards any other form of relationship.

Let her do her thing - as a cam model from East Europe I can agree on the fact that around here we are put to scrutiny for our sexual orientations, being trans, etc. You could be next to her to show support, but be careful and don't act like a babysitter. I bet she doesn't need anybody to take care of her as if she was a child. Be careful with that fine line...

Let her do her thing - as a cam model from East Europe I can agree on the fact that around here we are put to scrutiny for our sexual orientations, being trans, etc. You could be next to her to show support, but be careful and don't act like a babysitter. I bet she doesn't need anybody to take care of her as if she was a child. Be careful with that fine line...
oh I wouldn't babysit as I hate it when people do that to me. Besides she is super independent thats another reason I feel myself drawn to her.

Reactions: MallorieReese
Status
Not open for further replies.