AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom video order and feedback

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone,
I made an order for a custom video on ManyVids, following the guidelines instructed by the model on their custom video page stating the of addons to purchase based on the custom video request . I forgot to include a detail in the summary of the custom video, which I sent later via PM and asked for confirmation on whether I chose the right addons for the request. So far I have not got a response from the model even after seeing that my message was viewed.
Usually tend to message the model before , but this instance I did not. I just want to know if this silence is as a result of me not making sending a private message of confirmation before purchase and whether my request could have been rejected.

I appreciate your input

It's extremely hard to say without hearing from the model. She could be filming it but doesn't give updates, or she could be not filming it because her rules weren't followed. How many days has it been since you first contacted her?

It has been 2 days. Regarding the rules, followed them based on what instructed on the page. I had just wanted confirmation if everything was done as she expected. I will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.