AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DA fuck is going on here Live Jasmin?! (Warning: blood)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessi

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
May 17, 2011
Twitter Username
@JessiDeer
MFC Username
JessiDeer
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/43191/JessiDeer/
Is there a story behind this? Its pretty WTF, but I made its own thread because I really want to know what's going on here and whether anything happened to LiveJasmin or if they gave any explanation (I have no idea how old it is or if its even real). Ive heard they were involved with studios that used human trafficking & having worked there before I knew better I can also say they have pretty shitty policies. Found via Tumblr.
Warning: blood.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxx9qnuQan1r3muzno1_500.jpg
Linked& warned because it might make people uncomfortable.

I think it's fake because I just looked up the performer and saw nothing there to show that she was harmed or injured. She was last online 2 days ago. It could have been a prank that she pulled.

I do not know anything about your picture. I do wonder though, how much human trafficking is caused by adult jobs being illegal in parts of the world. The absence of something a lot of people want is going to attract a lot of shady types who see a way to make easy money. For instance my state capital has a problem with human trafficking for prostitution, including underage women. If it was a regulated industry with protection for the workers would some of this end?

Reactions: Human
Shaun__ said:
I do not know anything about your picture. I do wonder though, how much human trafficking is caused by adult jobs being illegal in parts of the world. The absence of something a lot of people want is going to attract a lot of shady types who see a way to make easy money. For instance my state capital has a problem with human trafficking for prostitution, including underage women. If it was a regulated industry with protection for the workers would some of this end?

I would hope that some of it would be relieved if it were less profitable to do underground.
The rumour I heard specifically about LJ is that there was a studio in Thailand which had been making underage girls work on the site.

MadisonLeigh said:
It's from a simulation of what would happen if we had a zombie outbreak. I think this link will help explain ;) http://thedailywh.at/2012/01/14/z-day-of-the-day/ I thought it was kinda cool that cam girls were included!
Hahah very cool

Since it was just guests though it's not as realistic as at least one guest seeing the blood, not giving a fuck and demanding she get her ass back on cam and show bobs

Jupiter551 said:
MadisonLeigh said:
It's from a simulation of what would happen if we had a zombie outbreak. I think this link will help explain ;) http://thedailywh.at/2012/01/14/z-day-of-the-day/ I thought it was kinda cool that cam girls were included!
Hahah very cool

Since it was just guests though it's not as realistic as at least one guest seeing the blood, not giving a fuck and demanding she get her ass back on cam and show bobs

*open bobs

That was crazy! hahaha.. maybe she had a tuberculosis that's why she was coughing blood and at the same time her menstruation is at it's peak and she forgot to put some napkin coz she's so drunk while fucking some dude. So much for a crazy imagination huh? haha

that made me laugh so mother fucking hard. oh god i wish i could have seen that one in action.
gotta love zombies!

Status
Not open for further replies.