AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Leave Mew alone, she's had enough....

I have to shower and go to a real live party. Maybe I will be lucky and meet a dame half as worthy as Mew in need of defending and make a white knight ass of myself in person. :lol:

camstory said:

I have to shower and go to a real live party. Maybe I will be lucky and meet a dame half as worthy as Mew in need of defending and make a white knight ass of myself in person. :lol:

The only White Knight Mew needs is ME, thankyouverymuch.

...even if I am a bit... gray. :whistle:

Reactions: camstory
Um I just read these...I lost count. How many trolls *cough* I mean white knights do I have? :? Also, you guys are weird. :p

camstory said:

Party? No way... :text-worthless:

I am enjoying Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon a lot. I finally found out how to defeat the spider in the cellar. I feel stupid for not figuring it out sooner.

Had a model crush perv on me tonight! I don't think she meant to pop in, so I won't say names, but I got all excited and told my room a model crush was in. Then this happened :lol:

Attachments

• Modelperv.jpg
    Modelperv.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 173
This is a time for miracles.... or a blood sacrifice to get the toys made on time. Happy Saturnalia! This Christmas of Power Rangers is a lot less hokey than I thought.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Shaun__ said:
Every time I see the mew gif I wonder what it is planning on doing with the tail, it looks suspicious to me.
h0l8hwK.gif

Hadn't really thought of it that way myself. Sigh...better? >.<

a little self-esteem booster for the day, not being this guy is something we can all feel good about:

It makes me so sad when these are the only 2 "unread" threads on my 'view unread posts' page. I wish PHPBB had a way to ignore certain threads from showing up in this list, because they're bumped so many times a day with just one word so they're constantly popping back up in unread.

I'm sure the folks participating in them enjoy it, but as the admin/owner/moderator, they annoy the bajeepers out of me.

Attachments

• sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 96
AmberCutie said:
It makes me so sad when these are the only 2 "unread" threads on my 'view unread posts' page. I wish PHPBB had a way to ignore certain threads from showing up in this list, because they're bumped so many times a day with just one word so they're constantly popping back up in unread.

I'm sure the folks participating in them enjoy it, but as the admin/owner/moderator, they annoy the bajeepers out of me.

why do you think i keep answering them lol I'm just trying to make it go away

AmberCutie said:

could you not create a subforum, add only those two, and either set no moderator or set notifications off or put a dummy account as admin of them or something?

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

could you not create a subforum, add only those two, and either set no moderator or set notifications off or put a dummy account as admin of them or something?
Basically create a new Group called 'Games' in addition to the VIPAmberfans, Dog House and Models. Let it be open so anyone can join the group in their control panel (i believe you wouldn't have to approve anyone, we could join it ourselves). That way only those who want to play the daily games will see them in their list of unread topics, much like I don't see the models postings since i'm not a member of that group. Everyone else who did not join that group shouldn't see them.

I may feel heat stroke coming on. I must vigorously hydrate myself immediately.

I'm getting tired of our internet service being sketchy for a week or so following every moderately severe rainstorm, but even the sketchiness beats the hell out of dial-up, which is pretty much the only other option out here.

Reactions: LadyLuna
My daily thought is ... Yay for China!! They are doing something right.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Official executed for raping 11 underage girls
An official in central China's Henan Province was executed on Tuesday for raping 11 underage girls, sources with the Henan Provincial Higher People's Court confirmed Wednesday.
Li Xingong, former deputy secretary general of the Yongcheng city committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) , was arrested in May 2012 on charges of raping several adolescent girls starting from the second half of 2011.
The Shangqiu City Intermediate People's Court later sentenced Li to death for raping the adolescents and deprived him of his political rights for life.
The Supreme People's Court announced last month that courts across the country will come down harder on crimes committed against juveniles, show minimal tolerance toward such offenders and offer the greatest level of protection possible for children.

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2013-06/19/content_29165770.htm

morment said:
I'm getting tired of our internet service being sketchy for a week or so following every moderately severe rainstorm, but even the sketchiness beats the hell out of dial-up, which is pretty much the only other option out here.

Used to have that problem even with DSL. Pretty sure it had something to do with moisture getting into the line but no one ever wanted to check it.
Was happy when I moved a few years ago & switched to cable internet.

emptiedglass said:
morment said:

Used to have that problem even with DSL. Pretty sure it had something to do with moisture getting into the line but no one ever wanted to check it.
Was happy when I moved a few years ago & switched to cable internet.
Yea, just a tiny bit of moisture can affect the connection. I had the same problem after heavy rain, but checking the service box on the outside of the house everything looked dry as could be. Finally, we moved the box inside the garage, and had no more problems. I still am not 100% convinced that it was not coincidence as dry as it always looked, but it seemed to fix it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
emptiedglass said:
Damn. News sites are reporting the death of James Gandolfini tonight. And I was just thinking of watching some more Sopranos tonight.
Apparently he took a heart attack while visiting Rome. He was only 51. :(

Yup :(
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/06/20/10/12/sopranos-star-james-gandolfini-dead-at-51

I'll tell you what though they COULD still make it about the power struggle after Tony's death - lots of others ready to move in and change things - and who knows how well Tony has ensured Carmella and the kids are safely provided for many years etc?

There's plenty of supporting characters strong enough to become main players.

Jupiter551 said:
emptiedglass said:
Damn. News sites are reporting the death of James Gandolfini tonight. And I was just thinking of watching some more Sopranos tonight.
Apparently he took a heart attack while visiting Rome. He was only 51. :(

Yup :(
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/06/20/10/12/sopranos-star-james-gandolfini-dead-at-51

I'll tell you what though they COULD still make it about the power struggle after Tony's death - lots of others ready to move in and change things - and who knows how well Tony has ensured Carmella and the kids are safely provided for many years etc?

There's plenty of supporting characters strong enough to become main players.

The show's been over for years. I wasn't aware there were any further plans to do anything with the characters.