AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What's up with these new sponsored messages I'm getting when I'm at my Yahoo! Mail inbox? :woops: I just noticed this a couple of days ago.

roqX7zq.jpg

I know this isn't always the case, but I wish some members would realize what a model means when she types :heart/:)/:*/xoxo. If it's a friend saying something nice then it's a general "aww that's sweet". After the member keeps writing a bunch of what they consider poetic nonsense, however it's generally "tlr;". :p

Reactions: Jupiter551
I hate Darrin on Bewitched, turning him into an animal is too good for him. He needs to be married to Hyacinth until he realizes how lucky he was to have Samantha.

Shaun__ said:
I hate Darrin on Bewitched, turning him into an animal is too good for him. He needs to be married to Hyacinth until he realizes how lucky he was to have Samantha.

Wait till you finally catch up to the 80's shows. You are REALLY gonna hate that bitch who shot J.R.! :evil:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:

Wait till you finally catch up to the 80's shows. You are REALLY gonna hate that bitch who shot J.R.! :evil:

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not watched that yet.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not watched that yet.
I love how they just replace Derwent with a completely different guy, and no one notices.

Current thought: I hate the weekend, because I got a DUI. Aaaand in the state where I was arrested, you're not allowed to drink *any* alcohol from the arraignment to 6-12 months after sentencing.

It's been 3 months and I would kill for a craft beer. Buuuut if I drink one, I go to jail.

Reactions: LadyLuna
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

Dear web page designers. This color scheme sucks ass for reading your page. STOP using it you morons!

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_1_2013 , 1_30_09 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_1_2013 , 1_30_09 PM.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 135
The small shop that I have spent over 13 years of my life at is closing for good. I am sad. I love this place and I will miss it. I don't handle change well either so I'm a bit scared. Fear and sadness are not fun.
:(

After 33 years the economy takes out another locally owned small company. Well, at least we made it longer then most of our competition did. Still sucks.
:angry4:

My thought - be yourself dont act like stupid..if you are not one..lol

Back in my house, and roommates should be gone soon! Hopefully I'll be able to get on cam for my shift, if not I'll try to stay late! :dance:

I really want roller skates. Mainly so I can knock people down for fun. And to be cheered on for doing so.

I think I may have aggression issues.... :think:

Hmm, it would seem that it is possible to adapt to serious lack of sleep. The morning cuddles and grins are totally worth it though and way better than any cup of coffee.

Bocefish said:
Would it be cruel to wish all atheist activists be transported to Afghanistan?
Actually, the cruelty is having to put up with the nuts who believe in magic sky-man, so please give us our own state!

The irony is, if all atheists WERE in Afghanistan, and all the religious nuts anywhere else, it would be the most peaceful, prosperous, advanced and intelligent nation on Earth. Seriously - give us a nation with arable land and we'll be more than happy to keep to ourselves.
:twocents-02cents:

Freedom isn't free, just in case you haven't noticed.

Whiney wusses wouldn't be able to freely snivel about sky man otherwise.

give us a nation with arable land and we'll be more than happy to keep to ourselves.

Give it to you?

If somebody GAVE me a chunk of land, I'd be more than happy to keep it too.