AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
zippypinhead said:
To my surprise, I have found that misuse of the term "MILF" inspires genuine anger in me.

It could be that I need sleep.
Nope, I would have to agree with you here. The acronym is MOTHER I'd like to fuck, not RANDOM WOMAN WHO I'M MAKING INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT that I'd like to fuck. :woops:

TL;DR Stupid people piss me off.

Rose said:
zippypinhead said:
To my surprise, I have found that misuse of the term "MILF" inspires genuine anger in me.

Nope, I would have to agree with you here. The acronym is MOTHER I'd like to fuck, not RANDOM WOMAN WHO I'M MAKING INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT that I'd like to fuck. :woops:

That is why I am trying to get a new acronym started, WWMOMNBAMTIWLTEISIW. Woman who may or may not be a mother that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.

Shaun__ said:
Rose said:
zippypinhead said:

That is why I am trying to get a new acronym started, WWMOMNBAMTIWLTEISIW. Woman who may or may not be a mother that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.
I support this!! :dance:

Reactions: dilligaf0
Shaun__ said:
Rose said:
zippypinhead said:

I thought we already have a classification for women like that. BAHV - breathing and has vagina.

JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:
Rose said:
zippypinhead said:

I thought we already have a classification for women like that. BAHV - breathing and has vagina.

Pretty much. I mean, girls as young as 14 have been mothers, so technically, any woman old enough to fuck is old enough to possibly be a mother.

Wasn't the origin of MILF referring to not just any mother, but the mother of a friend or acquaintance? Putting them as someone old enough to be your own mother? And wasn't it usually refering to a woman who looks a hell of a lot younger than she actually is? So like "dude, your mother looks like she could be your sister!" Or "Dude, that guy's mother looks our age! She's a total MILF!"

My thought for today: I'm frustrated. I can't seem to stay logged in to EdenFantasies, and when I go back there it takes me forever to figure out how to log in. Sometimes I never figure it out. What am I missing?

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
My thought for today: I'm frustrated. I can't seem to stay logged in to EdenFantasies, and when I go back there it takes me forever to figure out how to log in. Sometimes I never figure it out. What am I missing?
Top right of the home page, there's a little black triangle next to "My Eden". Click the triangle and pick your preferred log in.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:
Rose said:
zippypinhead said:

Pretty much. I mean, girls as young as 14 have been mothers, so technically, any woman old enough to fuck is old enough to possibly be a mother.

Wasn't the origin of MILF referring to not just any mother, but the mother of a friend or acquaintance? Putting them as someone old enough to be your own mother? And wasn't it usually refering to a woman who looks a hell of a lot younger than she actually is? So like "dude, your mother looks like she could be your sister!" Or "Dude, that guy's mother looks our age! She's a total MILF!"
Yeah. That's who MILF was originally applied to. Now there are MFC models in their mid 20s who tag themselves as MILFs. When people start referring to *themselves* as MILFs, it's time to stick a fork in it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Sevrin said:
LadyLuna said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Shaun__ said:
Rose said:

Yeah. That's who MILF was originally applied to. Now there are MFC models in their mid 20s who tag themselves as MILFs. When people start referring to *themselves* as MILFs, it's time to stick a fork in it.

I blame "cougar" for this mess.

I liberated a rag that happened to be wrapped around the blades of my garbage disposal this morning. Moral of the story-never have roommates again.

Godiva420 said:
I liberated a rag that happened to be wrapped around the blades of my garbage disposal this morning. Moral of the story-never have roommates again.
Yay! You're finally free of the rag! :dance:

Wait...that didn't come out right. :think:

Rose said:
LadyLuna said:
Top right of the home page, there's a little black triangle next to "My Eden". Click the triangle and pick your preferred log in.

Well it's working on this computer, but then, I don't think I was ever logged in here... time to test a few things!

I want a slurpee, but I don't wanna go there and find that the cherry flavor is all watery and shit...lol.

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
I want a slurpee, but I don't wanna go there and find that the cherry flavor is all watery and shit...lol.

I always liked Icee better.

gH7L7Sj.jpg

Reactions: Rose
mynameisbob84 said:
NaNatasha said:
mynameisbob84 said:
NaNatasha said:
Feel free to transport me there! Plane tickets are a little pricey, but who can place a value on getting one more atheist over to central asia?

Completely off topic but I just noticed your signature and obvi we're the ladies :-D

I'm not the ladies!!

Yes, you are. You're the ladies!

that's just like, your opinion, man!

Shaun__ said:
yummybrownfox said:

gH7L7Sj.jpg
Original Icee all the way!!

Rose said:
Shaun__ said:
yummybrownfox said:

gH7L7Sj.jpg
Have you seen the water enhancers? Bought some at wally world, they're not too bad.

Attachments

• ICEEWaterEnhance.jpg
    ICEEWaterEnhance.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 41
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Shaun__ said:
yummybrownfox said:

gH7L7Sj.jpg
Have you seen the water enhancers? Bought some at wally world, they're not too bad.
No but I sure do love their little squeezee pops they sell at Kroger. Those things are good! I'm not usually a fan of water enhancers though.

zippypinhead said:
yummybrownfox changed her avatar and... wow.
Ditto.

JordanBlack said:
I've been thinking to take a break from mfc and that makes me feel like shite ...it certainly feels like I'm experiencing a bad break-up :crybaby: .
Why you thinking about taking a break?

Well for the past two months I've been logging in feeling like this

and logging off feeling like this

I think I got to the point where I have no way of being optimistic and further more starting doubting myself of my capabilities of being entertaining (that doesn't sound like me at all, I don't think I have ever been insecure or anything of sort, yet I'm starting to have anxieties attacks every time I wanna log on mfc).

Attachments

• original.gif
    original.gif
    494.3 KB · Views: 276
  • dr-who-cry-gif.gif
    dr-who-cry-gif.gif
    361.7 KB · Views: 276