AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I hate being sick, glad to finally be getting over it!

Is this new wax play new with models? I've only been seeing it recently. And I find it quite sexy. I'm curious to know how much it burns. Because models seem to play it off as painless. Must be a special type of wax.

KudosKids said:
Is this new wax play new with models? I've only been seeing it recently. And I find it quite sexy. I'm curious to know how much it burns. Because models seem to play it off as painless. Must be a special type of wax.

:D I love wax! I haven't done it on cam myself because I'm kind of lazy and haven't bought candles yet. But it's not necessarily a special type of candle, as much as it is unscented. Scented candles have a tendency to burn hotter and can cause burns, whereas non-scented ones burn a lot less hotter :)

Reactions: KudosKids
KudosKids said:
Interesting. I am curious to try it myself lol. Not even in a sexual way. I just want to see how bad it hurts.

Wax play is TONS of fun! I definitely don't think it's new on MFC! Someone asked me what was with the "ice play trend on MFC lately" which I thought was funny because people do ice shows all the time! I guess sometimes it's just so hard to catch what's going on all of the time and we're hyper aware as models!

Anyway, there are lots of different kinds of candles that you can get and they all burn at very different temperatures. There are some that are soy (I think) that are often sort of advertised as being for pouring on your body, but I've heard that a lot of those feel VERY mild. I think that could potentially be fun, but everyone has different tolerances. I like a bit of a sting, it's really VERY thrilling, but I also don't want to actually hurt myself. Be careful which candles you get because you SERIOUSLY should not just use any candles. I think that beeswax might be the worst? The "Jesus Candles" (in the jar with the saints and stuff on them) are quite convenient and a good place to start. They have a bit of a zip without it being too much. You can go hotter or milder from there but I would not ever really recommend just picking up a random candle from the store. (Not that you would!)

This looks kind of convenient and fun but I haven't tried it so I can't say how it is or anything.

This is what I use.

I'm sure the models you see use a wide variety of candles, so some might really have some that don't hurt much at all and others might be more used to the sting. :-D

Seriously wax is so much fun, I highly recommend it! I know you didn't ask for a wall of text or anything but I thought it could be helpful!

WOW 3K today - what a long strange trip.

Grlnxtdor said:
FIRST POST EVER!

I'm new here and I have no idea what to do so... My thought is that I am glad I found a place with people as crazy as me!
It's not a competition, but if it were.

LilLitaRose said:
I feel super accomplished and proud today.
All the love.
Bravo! I'm guessing you're maybe feeling a bit like a Dachshund on stilts?

Attachments

• dachshund-on-stilts12.png
    dachshund-on-stilts12.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 194
camstory said:
Grlnxtdor said:
FIRST POST EVER!

I'm new here and I have no idea what to do so... My thought is that I am glad I found a place with people as crazy as me!
It's not a competition, but if it were.

lol.. sometimes the crazy rubs off and then we need an extended break. :thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory
KudosKids said:

I've been bangin' around the MFC halls since '09 and wax play was in full swing back then. As for the wax temps, there are many different grades and burn rates. depending on how much effort you wanna go into, find some cheap candles and do some "tests". get an instant read food thermometer and make note of the time it takes to puddle then read the temp after you blow it out. I used to make candles and wax melting temps can very widely.
soy wax for some container candles is about 120-22*f, typical pillar candle wax is about 145* +/- and other blends can range to over 160*. it can also change with whatever additives used. some of the cheap "jesus in a jar" candles can vary quite a bit between suppliers. :hello2:

SoTxBob said:
KudosKids said:

I used to make candles and wax melting temps can very widely.
I can support that, I used to accessorize with candles and wax melting temps can very widely. I never took temp readings, but different types of candles can range from, "that's not even hot, why is it melted" to, "Holly fuck that burns, that burns, that burns" (which can leave beat red, tender reminders for some time after).

A few years back I was visiting one of our popular forum members in her room, and lighting several candles in prep for a wax show, I commented "the blue one, those kind are pretty hot". She nonchalantly smiled and told me none of them were really very hot. :-D She changed her belief on that about 10 minutes later.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Didn't know where else to ask this. But...
Why do cam models cam score plummet? I've been noticing recently that alot of the models that used to have nearly 20k cam scores when I first heard about mfc. Now have less then half that cam score and there more towards the 5th or 6th row.

tkns per hour over last 60 day earnings averaged vs. other cam model earnings = camscore - less tkns earned = lower camscore

as simple as I can explain(understand) it

Reactions: Fay_Galore
This is officially my favourite time of the year. Not due to shorter days/longer nights, colder temperatures, but because in the UK, you have people going off to university, and it being their first time away from home.

Cue loads of new UK MFC models to check out. Not all last the course, but it's nice to have the fresh options, so to speak.

I miss YouTube showing me a list of videos it thinks I would like. Now it seems to just recommends stuff I am subscribed too.