AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So, I'm thinking about getting rid of DirectTV. I just went through all of the shows I watch and record and every single one of them I can watch online. I could even subscribe to a couple of services like Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime Instant Video and would come off cheaper than what I am currently paying for satellite. The more I think about it, the more it seems like a smart idea.

ILikeUonTop said:
So, I'm thinking about getting rid of DirectTV. I just went through all of the shows I watch and record and every single one of them I can watch online. I could even subscribe to a couple of services like Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime Instant Video and would come off cheaper than what I am currently paying for satellite. The more I think about it, the more it seems like a smart idea.

I've got the trifecta: Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu Plus. Hulu Plus gets a lot of flack for showing commercials, but I actually like the service. I just discovered the hundreds of hours of pro wrestling programming it offers from WWE, which is freaking awesome. Amazon Prime has really stepped up their game in the last six months. They just (FINALLY) released an android app last week, which is totally badass. Not to mention, it's got a lovely HBO catalog and some cool Hulu-style "stream the day after air" deals with a few shows, like Under the Dome. I probably split my time pretty evenly between the three services, actually.

And all for less than $30 a month. Not too shabby, I think, especially with a Kindle or Chromecast or a smart tv, or one of the many other stream boxes out there.

TheeDuchess said:
I feel like i'm starving but I really shouldn't eat anything this late :/

Ah, honey! You can eat at whatever time you want. The whole "eating time" thing is just for snacking. They should really say "don't eat snacks past 8 pm, if you've eaten your calories for the day." I've lost 12 pounds this month eating enough to keep me totally satiated!

I'd suggest joining myfitnesspal if you're trying to lose or maintain weight, or to gain muscle, or whatever. It's got an amazing and supportive community. I have learned so much!

As for my daily thought: I'm going to go casual today on cam. Play up the "girl next door". :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Saw an episode of South Park mostly about the Goth kids, and I realized the Goth kids are better friends than the four main boys and will stick together, even when one is going against their "creed".

Dammit South Park. Why you gotta make me think?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Oh, 'good grief'

Really, 'Good Grief?'

I don't think so!

Garfunkel and Oates.

And on another topic, is it weird or something that just today I came to grips with the fact that I might just be a camgirl groupie?

From GreatDay.Com
Motivational

Prison of your own making

Are you holding yourself in a prison of your own making? If so, today you can choose to set yourself free.

Worries, insecurities, outdated assumptions, and a negative self image can all prevent you from experiencing life at its best. You can let those limiting influences fall cleanly away from your life.

The obstacles that life sends your way will continually challenge you, and yet with intention and commitment you can move beyond them. Before you can do that, however, you must set yourself free of the self-imposed obstacles.

Raise your vision of yourself above any troubles and shortcomings that may have occurred in your past. This is now, and you owe it to yourself to maintain an empowering view of yourself.

If you’ve known a lot of disappointment, there’s no need to fear more disappointment or failure. Just accept that they will occasionally come, and look forward to the great satisfaction you’ll find in working your way beyond them.

Choose to set yourself free from defeating thoughts that have held you back. Knock down the walls you’ve built around you, and let the full richness of life come in.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at http://greatday.com/motivate/140926.htm ... CqDBKAc.99

You ever go into a room with quite a few regulars. You try to respond to other people. Make jokes. Witty comments, basically take part in the conversation.... but NO ONE even acknowledges you for several minutes. No reply, no laughter, nothing?

You get the impression very quick that A) this is a very clique heavy room filled with regulars who only reply to each other (model included). and B) you don't fit in here.

Time to get the fuck out fast.

I love watching food competition shows. Not because I am a masochist (I am but that's besides the point).
I love watching people put love and creativity in food. It's amazing. It makes me want to sit down and cook more and create wonderful dishes.

I realized that, I don't cook for eating. I cook to make food that makes people happy.
I miss cooking. A LOT.

I just had LaughingLux full screen on one monitor and GweenBlack full screen on the other. Both dancing at the same time.
I realized this is perhaps the greatest reason for having dual monitors I've ever heard.
Considering going back to quad monitors again now.

Reactions: HarmlessSquirrel
JerryBoBerry said:
You ever go into a room with quite a few regulars. You try to respond to other people. Make jokes. Witty comments, basically take part in the conversation.... but NO ONE even acknowledges you for several minutes. No reply, no laughter, nothing?

You get the impression very quick that A) this is a very clique heavy room filled with regulars who only reply to each other (model included). and B) you don't fit in here.

Time to get the fuck out fast.
Yes, and the answer is "A". If "B" occurs, it is due to "A".

There are days when the stupidity of some people really drags you down mentally.
This is one of those days.

How inconvenient it is to not have a car in this city that has all these buses!? Seriously. How come it's miserable. Get your shit together city.

JerryBoBerry said:
I just had LaughingLux full screen on one monitor and GweenBlack full screen on the other. Both dancing at the same time.
I realized this is perhaps the greatest reason for having dual monitors I've ever heard.
Considering going back to quad monitors again now.
<orders another monitor>

JerryBoBerry said:
There are days when the stupidity of some people really drags you down mentally.
This is one of those days.
You mean there are days when it doesn't?

Shaun__ said:
I hate when a new follower on twitter turns out to be a bot.
I'm sometimes tempted to unprotect my Twitter, so I'd be able to tweet to people who don't follow me (no idea why it has to work that way), but then I remember there are things out there. And some of them are alive.

Seeing the high scores of the models in the Sex Fun Quiz thread makes me wondering:

- Are the 0.01% of the women who are sexual nutcases (like 99.99 % of us men) gathering here on ACF ?
- Or are they just good professional models and doing a little marketing here ?

Another thought, am I a sexist because I think that 99.99 % of the men and 0.01 % of the women are sexual nutcases ?

I love when I'm doing random poses on cam when the song Symmetry by Dethklok comes on. Idk how many times I've seen that episode, but the idea of a death metal band singing during a fashion show, lyrics like "I would kill to have your face" cracks me up every time. I'm weird sorry XD

Reactions: DivSavel
I was DMing with a guy from Germany & knowing he was using translator, and that some things translate better than others, I actually thought, "I'll download the translator and check my DMs before I send them to see how it translates!" :woops:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I missed playing Morrowind so much!

Roleplaying in a game you've played 100 times makes it batshit awesome. I have a lawful good monk that uses no weapons or armor. She leaves offerings at every shrine and ancestral tomb she finds, and only loots what she needs off of enemies. I'm constantly broke, but it's fun.

I just remembered there's a quest where you are supposed to traffic a slave to their owner. As you walk, the Khajiit slave informs you that her belly is filled with baggies of moon sugar.

So here's the conundrum. I'm lawful good. Technically it is within Morrowind law that slaves are property, and the monk obeys the law. But at the same time it is clearly an evil mission, and she is 100% against moon sugar and skooma.

Goddamn it I love this game. T_T

Reactions: DeezNA