AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Always hearing someone complaining they got a head rush from standing up too fast, But I ain't nary heard anyone say they got a foot rush from sitting down too fast. :think:

Hate those scripts people use just to get models higher on the homepage.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_13_2014 , 11_33_41 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_13_2014 , 11_33_41 AM.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 340
It's 40 degrees outside, with the wind chill it feels like 32. To paraphrase that great philosopher, Lloyd Christmas (he of Dumb and Dumber fame,) "That Al Gore is full of shit, man."

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Sticks & stones will brake your bones
but ask
which of the two, splinters might make to ail ya?
fester I the answer, then reply
the former, it wood, be to impail ya.

My dog sitter makes wine. Really fucking delicious wine. She has a chocolate orange port-style wine that she recommended warming up. Holy fucking shit is it delicious.

Warm port wine totally goes with a sub from Jimmy John's, right? I like to keep it classy.

JuniperGin said:
My dog sitter makes wine. Really fucking delicious wine. She has a chocolate orange port-style wine that she recommended warming up. Holy fucking shit is it delicious.

Warm port wine totally goes with a sub from Jimmy John's, right? I like to keep it classy.
I currently have 3 different bottles of port and several fruit wines in the place. So I'm right there with ya on this one! :clap:

JuniperGin said:

I knew it was good taste to drink white wine only with chicken or fish. So I invited the chicken b/c I couldn't see how the fish would hold the wine glass.

Turns out I know nothing of class b/c I should have invited both, providing the fish with a wine glass big enough to swim in. :mrgreen:

I drank way too much wine last, along with cider and a little vodka...

It wasn't my fault! My office (day job) had a wine cocktail hour at like 4pm! And then I had my first g/g show so...yeah...lots of alcohol was involved because I was nervous as fuck.

aria-rose said:
I drank way too much wine last, along with cider and a little vodka...
Congrats on the G/G show, hope it went well! Take it you aren't feeling so, ymm, effervescent, right now? That combination, though not as bad as Boone's Farm or Cisco W/tequila for instances, is prolly one you should consider avoiding in the future. And, I had some fun playing with possibilities to fit between "last" & ",", like, sip, bottle, jug, wine tasting trip, time my SO had their mother over, or, combination neighborhood watch meeting/ G/G show I did. :eek: :lol:

I thought of something interesting to post here when I was cooking, but I seem to have forgotten it while eating.
Brag all you want Shaun, but I can be sitting at the computer, think of some thought to tweet or post here, take a bite of cheese, pat the dog, glance out the window, fart, anything, and it's gone... :woops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Ghetto Wine Usual Suspects.jpg
    Ghetto Wine Usual Suspects.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 283
I thought I didn't like beer for the hops... Turns out, it was actually my body saying "You drink this, I'm giving you horrific dreams." Yeah, no more beer for me, for a while.

Shaun__ said:
The trap JickyJuly laid for me in the trap the person above you thread was very cunning, I wonder how she deduced my weaknesses so well.
I don't know the post or even thread, (sounds like fun), but I'm guessing she played on your kindness/compassion/empathy, which may have been weaknesses in this game, though all strengths you don't always hide so well. (Of course, that ^^^^^^^^ prolly has nothing to do with the trap, but that is the only part I am unsure of.)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
One would assume that someone who has been dealing with facial hair for close to two decades would at some point have figured out how to eat without getting their mustache in their mouth and/or food all over said mustache.

If that person was me, that assumption would be wrong. Which is why I tend to shave the damn thing off.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
HologramDonut said:
Bacon jam, people. Look it up. I tried it recently and despite every logical faculty in my body screaming that it made no sense, upon tasting I can assure you it made all the sense. Bacon jam. It is the future.

I haven't tried it, but it oddly enough does sound delicious.

camstory said:
JuniperGin said:

I knew it was good taste to drink white wine only with chicken or fish. So I invited the chicken b/c I couldn't see how the fish would hold the wine glass.

Turns out I know nothing of class b/c I should have invited both, providing the fish with a wine glass big enough to swim in. :mrgreen:

At least you were classy enough to not ask the fish to climb a tree. ^.~

TheAliceLane said:
It is storming outside. The rain taping against the tin roof of the patio connected to my bedroom is putting me to sleep. I love the rain.

IlUIsA5l.gif

Rain is my favorite weather. Also: Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage.

To avoid the dreaded double post, my thought:

Sometimes I really want to ask why or say what I think even though it's not cool. I don't, but I want to.

Does it seem like there's a lot more people showing up on the forum lately just to place ads for their website?

Reactions: hapa74 and Nordling
Just learned that Muhammad is the most popular name for baby boys in England and Wales. Not sure if that is a good thing. :think:

Britain's most popular baby boy name offers a revealing look into it's growing Muslim population. More than 8,000 boys born last year were named some variation of Muhammad. The United Kingdom's Office of National Statistics declared Oliver as the top pick of 2013 with 6,949 boys sporting the name. However a closer look at the complete list showed that parents selected several spellings of Muhammad for their sons, making the Muslim prophet's name more popular.

ThunderWeasel said:
Ann_Sulu said:

Arboreal trout show, bb? :shock: :mrgreen:

Thanks to twitter this morning, I now feel I need to clarify here to certain people who may have not got the reference. XD

mc5rfiC.jpg

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
CURSE YOU, ANN SULU!!! YOU HAVE RUINED MY CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED CONFUSION!!! (We need a top-hatted, mustache-twirling Evil Villain smiley.)

Ann_Sulu said:
ThunderWeasel said:
Ann_Sulu said:

Thanks to twitter this morning, I now feel I need to clarify here to certain people who may have not got the reference. XD

mc5rfiC.jpg

ThunderWeasel said:
CURSE YOU, ANN SULU!!! YOU HAVE RUINED MY CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED CONFUSION!!! (We need a top-hatted, mustache-twirling Evil Villain smiley.)

Ann_Sulu said:
ThunderWeasel said:
Ann_Sulu said:

mc5rfiC.jpg
Best I could do short notice.

Attachments

• 0511-1010-2116-4138_Villain_Wearing_a_Top_Hat_Twisting_His_Pencil_Thin_Mustache_clipart_image.jpg
    0511-1010-2116-4138_Villain_Wearing_a_Top_Hat_Twisting_His_Pencil_Thin_Mustache_clipart_image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62