AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A study has found that 1 in 3 Americans weighs as much as the other two.

Oh edit b/c this was from a few weeks ago but didn't post it then.

How do you identify a hippo?

He's hanging out in a jazz club writing poetry.

The others are just sorta coolpo's.

Note to self: Do not lean over your bed for 2 hours again while trying to learn some silly card game where you are superheroes fighting villains. You don't need to perfect strategies, dumbass. Just learn how to play it so it is quick to teach.

I did not know my back could hurt like this. FUCK.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Thoughts of the day: so much for moving into a new apartment this weekend. Shout out to the landlord for being an asshat. I was really looking forward to jumping into the camming world, and now it has to be delayed by at least a couple weeks. Just when everything was working out perfect, too! :crybaby:

Joanne__ said:
Thoughts of the day: so much for moving into a new apartment this weekend. Shout out to the landlord for being an asshat. I was really looking forward to jumping into the camming world, and now it has to be delayed by at least a couple weeks. Just when everything was working out perfect, too! :crybaby:

Hey, I'm already working as a camgirl, but I am dealing with the same thing right now! I won't be working full-time until after Christmas, which means my Christmas won't be as big as I'd anticipated. Maybe I'll just have a really extravagent....Easter? :( Hold tight, girl. You'll be FIERCE. :thumbleft:

Reactions: annamaytiddies
I had 1 more shot to fire, so I'm gonna let it fly here! :D

kS9lwhf.gif

Reactions: Gen and WickedTouch
mynameisbob84 said:
Whenever a thread gets deleted, I always wonder what dramaz I missed :?

Me too. I'm always like "Damn, I need to start waking up earlier"

Reactions: NicoleRiley
Joanne__ said:
How do my feet smell if they don't have a nose? :think:
But yet your nose runs without any feet. :mrgreen:

The turkeys that made it this year.

Attachments

• turkeycow.jpg
    turkeycow.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 213
I have known for some time of the power of our resident troll, but if there were any question, current events should provide evidence enough that Bawksy is a hall of famer.

ThunderWeasel said:
Also, I have absolutely no explanation for this one.

uL0a371.gif
This is so cool. I don't even know why I like it so much, which makes me like it that much more.

I just got my new prosthetic leg last week, which means I'm not limited to crutches or a wheelchair, and can walk again after almost 3 years w/o a leg. So yea, :) thats good, but I needed to start training hard on the bike - I couldn't because when it was transported last, the elastomer shock absorber fell out somewhere along a 40 mile stretch of freeway.

It was going to take 2 weeks to get a new one, so when I realized that the small super balls in my roomie's super ball collection were just about the right size to fit down the absorber tube, i got excited. well 3 sm super balls fit just about perfect.

The down side is that it feels like it has,,, well super balls for suspension.

Attachments

• goldrush.jpg
    goldrush.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 140
  • my balls.jpg
    my balls.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 139
When you go into a models room for the first time ever. Nothing is really going on, she's just sitting there at the moment and being rather quiet. So you give it a minute to see what's happening.

Then the 'room cheerleader' decides it's time to start playing the ban game since no one has tipped. He names a name every two minutes and if that person doesn't tip they're banned.

Yeah. Not a good way to get new people to want to stay in the room. In fact it's easier just to put that doofus on ignore, and the model too for allowing the doofus to even do such a stupid ass thing.

Bye Bye model I never even got the chance to know. :handgestures-thumbdown:

"super balls suspension" sounds like some kinda bondage fetish?
:laughing-rolling:

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
JerryBoBerry said:
When you go into a models room for the first time ever. Nothing is really going on, she's just sitting there at the moment and being rather quiet. So you give it a minute to see what's happening.

Then the 'room cheerleader' decides it's time to start playing the ban game since no one has tipped. He names a name every two minutes and if that person doesn't tip they're banned.

Yeah. Not a good way to get new people to want to stay in the room. In fact it's easier just to put that doofus on ignore, and the model too for allowing the doofus to even do such a stupid ass thing.

before you get the BANHAMMMER post his name as fast as you can a couple of times
because obviously he hasn't tipped either

JerryBoBerry said:

I've done the same, and left a MFC mail politely explaining why. Once I got a reply from a very upset model telling me I was banned. :lol: And the one other reply I got the model said she didn't like what was going on and b/c of my mail she was going to do something about it. I ended up being a sometime reg in her room for a while.