AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
These things match!
uL0a371.gif

ThunderWeasel said:
Never, ever, Ever, EVER, _EVER_ threaten to cross-pollinate a skunk. It just makes no sense, and people look at you funny.

.. not that I've ever DONE that, you understand.
Sir TW you are absolutely brilliant, or absolutely insane, and my money is on a nice combination of both.

camstory said:
Really, I mean really, really, that's a daily thought, come on I don't know what that is, but it's not a daily thought, and there are one or two others that are nearly as bad as me at times.
I'm not jumping to the conclusion that it's all about me, but was this in reference to, what was, my daily thought, as opposed to some who, though requested not to, post more than one daily thought? :)

How do I do a smiley without it being an emoticon?

Now that I've broken two rules, I may as well make a totally silly and irrelevant observation. You know, when you look at a picture and your brain tells you one thing, but in actual fact it's something else, well your avatar, camstory, I could have sworn was a turkey being dumped into a pool. I initially thought it was quite cooky, which obviously suited you, but I'm now disappointed to see that it is in actual fact a dog.

:angry-tappingfoot: Why do TV chefs insist on putting so much liquid into mashed potatoes? Mashed potatoes should be light and fluffy... not dry... but still not inhabiting some culinary no-mans land somewhere between porridge and wallpaper paste! :woops:

My perviness must be fading...

I've been pondering ordering one of these for weeks now due to pinched nerves and knots in my back, but it only just struck me today how it could look like and be used as some sort of sex toy contraption to the average healthy individual. :woops: :icon-lol:

http://www.bodyback.com/Body-Back-Buddy ... ource=pads

Attachments

• BMSGR.jpg
    BMSGR.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 300
In hopes of retrieving my perviness card... I originally discovered the physical therapy tool when looking at the manlier, full size, blue version with a dude using it, but images like the following are really not helping my case. :oops: :shifty:

I7QFQkK.jpg

Hmmmm... It is kind of interesting that it only struck me as a sex toy when I saw the pink version. :think:

What level of feminist does that make me?

WizofAus said:
camstory said:
Really, I mean really, really, that's a daily thought, come on I don't know what that is, but it's not a daily thought, and there are one or two others that are nearly as bad as me at times.
I'm not jumping to the conclusion that it's all about me, but was this in reference to, what was, my daily thought, as opposed to some who, though requested not to, post more than one daily thought? :)

Now that I've broken two rules, I may as well make a totally silly and irrelevant observation. You know, when you look at a picture and your brain tells you one thing, but in actual fact it's something else, well your avatar, camstory, I could have sworn was a turkey being dumped into a pool. I initially thought it was quite cooky, which obviously suited you, but I'm now disappointed to see that it is in actual fact a dog.
Not at all, in fact it was all about me. I often use the DT thread for spewing trash that really stretches the notion of daily thoughts. This occurred to me yesterday, so I thought I would be a bit self deprecating, as a means to publicly apologize for cluttering up the DT thread sometimes.

On posting more than once to the DT thread, I suppose I am the biggest violator of that rule, but I believe it is not a big problem. Though that same belief has caused me problems more than once in the past, so doing as I do may well be a fools folly.

And, I'm not real thrilled with my current avatar. Sorta just plopped it up there until something strikes my fancy.

Finally, my DT for today, or the first anyway is - I wonder if a fella tossing a quarter into a wishing well stands a better chance he'll get his wish, than the fella who uses a dime or nickel?

WizofAus said:
camstory said:

Now that we are on the topic, it's constantly reminded me of Breaking Bad. Regardless of logic, for better or worse.

WickedTouch said:
:angry-tappingfoot: Why do TV chefs insist on putting so much liquid into mashed potatoes? Mashed potatoes should be light and fluffy... not dry... but still not inhabiting some culinary no-mans land somewhere between porridge and wallpaper paste! :woops:

The secret to the best mashed potatoes is adding a spoonful of bacon grease. I keep an empty jar and empty my bacon grease into it from the skillet every time I cook bacon just for this reason. Haha :shhh:

Got bored while studying for finals this week. Decided to do a test.

Started a new basic account on MFC with a female name in it. Went into 3 rooms that had over 600 people in them. Didn't say anything, cause basics were muted of course, and just waited. In two hours while I was doing homework I got private messages from 37 different people. Never replied. Most of them contained flowers, kisses or just plain sexual emotes in them. Pussy licking ones seemed to be especially popular. All but 5 of them sent more than one when I didn't respond. Four asked if I would turn on my camera and sexually perform for them. I'm not sure they understand the concept of 'basic' and 'turn on my webcam.' :think: Three wanted to turn on their camera so I could watch their [insert lie about inches here] long cock being stroked.

It helped pass the time a bit more amused.

JerryBoBerry said:
Got bored while studying for finals this week. Decided to do a test.

Started a new basic account on MFC with a female name in it. Went into 3 rooms that had over 600 people in them. Didn't say anything, cause basics were muted of course, and just waited. In two hours while I was doing homework I got private messages from 37 different people. Never replied. Most of them contained flowers, kisses or just plain sexual emotes in them. Pussy licking ones seemed to be especially popular. All but 5 of them sent more than one when I didn't respond. Four asked if I would turn on my camera and sexually perform for them. I'm not sure they understand the concept of 'basic' and 'turn on my webcam.' :think: Three wanted to turn on their camera so I could watch their [insert lie about inches here] long cock being stroked.

It helped pass the time a bit more amused.

With a very masculine sounding name on MFC (infact one could argue it sounds similar to someone vomiting or belching in their mouth), and steadfast font, I'm proud to say I've had 4 attempted suitors trying to get me to watch them climax on cam. I'm not sure sure why I'm proud of this, yet I am! Sadly zero dick pics.

There is quit a trickster among the members here, but I'm not saying who. Got me! :woops:

California Rain

It fell straight down this time,
the dry vertical fence planks
left no sign, of wind that had drove them wet
the previous day.

Brandon Boyd was and still is a stone cold fox.

that is all :) :lol:

How soon is too soon to declare your love for a model?

My store manager at work can go jump off a cliff. Shit day at work because of him. Told him I wasn't feeling well, so I wasn't gonna be able to give 100% and he treated me like shit. I would've called in sick except it was my only shift FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
YelloMit said:
My store manager at work can go jump off a cliff. Shit day at work because of him. Told him I wasn't feeling well, so I wasn't gonna be able to give 100% and he treated me like shit. I would've called in sick except it was my only shift FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.

I'll bet he's also the type who acts like he's at death's door if he gets the tiniest sniffle.

Damn. Need to realise that I'm a complete stranger to people online.

WizofAus said:

Quoting for truth and because it's worth a repost. I forget that all the time and weird people out :lol:
I can never tell the boundary between internet stranger and internet friend, and after talking to someone over like three posts/pm's/dm's/etc I just automatically assume we're "besties" now.

On the same topic, I was just listening a podcast and they brought up an issue that kind of reminds me of the same thing:

One of the hard things about being in a position of being exposed to the public is that you are going to get a bunch of opinions, I get it no matter what I talk about. It's one of the weirdest things, you'll be at Starbucks and someone will walk up to you and start talking to you about a personal thing you mentioned 10 years ago. I'm like 'dude I'm just here trying to get a coffee, I don't know you and I'm not in the mood to talk about my issues with my dad, this is crazy'.

They do sort of know me, but you don't really know someone unless they know you too. You do know them, but you don't know them in terms of how you should interact with them. They see how you interact with people when a camera is on you and think that is your whole personality. They think they have an idea on all your issues and how to fix them, but when this happens all I'm thinking is 'woah woah woah, how about you look in the mirror? You're talking about my issues but what about your own issues? You're not qualified to fix me'.

It's also a numbers thing, when you are dealing with millions of people you're going to meet a certain number of people that won't consider that.

I bet models run into the internet equivalent of this all the time.

ACFFAN69 said:
WizofAus said:

Quoting for truth and because it's worth a repost. I forget that all the time and weird people out :lol:
I can never tell the boundary between internet stranger and internet friend, and after talking to someone over like three posts/pm's/dm's/etc I just automatically assume we're "besties" now.

In general I'm too laid back, open and honest for my own good. Doesn't matter what my signature states, I'm a stranger, and I need to respect that not everyone is like me. Not to say everyone else is stuck up, they are quite likely as relaxed as I, but they prefer not to jump in head first as I am known to do.

I apologise in advance to anyone I might offend. My signature rings true, and if my comments over step the bounds, pleas PM or better yet publicly embarrass me by responding to my comments directly. I in turn will take time to think about my comments before posting in an attempt to avoid anyone having to read me the riot act.

Maybe in future, because of your experience in this area ACFFAN69, I might get you to vet all my correspondence. ;)

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
xo_Maria_ox said:
Idk how I'm going to cope.

Maybe I SHOULD start camming, even if I feel this ugly. I see cam girls who look more or less like me and are still very attractive. Maybe it's all in my head.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I don't think being "attractive" makes you successful at camming (although it does make it easier). There are so many variables to improve on technically, socially, or other.
Also "attractiveness" is so subject, it's more that you need to be attractive with your "niche(s)", you just have to know how to identify your positives and emphasize them. I think charisma trumps all from what I've seen though.

What I'm trying to say is, it is all in your head, and get that outta your head to prove yourself wrong :thumbleft:
You're your own worst critic, and nothing feels better then making the critics eat their words.

I try to not think too much too often but today I felt the desire to share this. Saw it earlier this morning and keep recalling it and chuckling ... :-D

Attachments

• FML.jpeg
    FML.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 78
I really wish work would stop fucking me over and give me more shifts. Working 4 hours a week isn't enough to live on. I have bills to pay.