AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Am still delighting in this. A true story.

Was talking to my mother today. Yesterday she caught someone going through her mail (she only got junk mail), she called the police and followed the woman in her car until the woman gave her the slip. Today she was driving to work, she sees a woman fitting the thief's description, seeing my mother and her car coming at her panic, slip over, and go flying off into the neighbourhood. Justice is cruel, am sure she believes some old woman (old crone) is looking for her now.

I was almost on the floor with laughter at the thought of it, especially imagining should another chance encounter occur tomorrow, or she sees a car like my mothers tomorrow. If you are a thief, don't steal locally.

Anybody else already sick and tired of hearing about the 2016 POTUS candidates and their bullshit? My fed-up meter maxed out about a month ago. Only ten more months to go.

On a lighter note... just heard the new Barbi (sp?) dolls will have 3 different figure types to choose from, lol.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Gen
Anybody else already sick and tired of hearing about the 2016 POTUS candidates and their bullshit? My fed-up meter maxed out about a month ago. Only ten more months to go.

On a lighter note... just heard the new Barbi (sp?) dolls will have 3 different figure types to choose from, lol.

It's crazy how long American elections last! In general I'm fascinated at how different American elections vs Canadian elections are.

One of the Canadian leader debates was the same night as a Republican debate and most of my friends watched the American one. Just interesting how many Canadians think our politics are super boring but are at least moderately well-versed in American politics.

Try living in Iowa during election season... There hasn't hardly been a single day where there wasn't someone campaigning in the area all year.

Wondering if sexy lingerie is a suitable gift to give a lady for valentines day. Will the lady say that gift is not for her, but for the gifter(me) to see?

Wondering if sexy lingerie is a suitable gift to give a lady for valentines day. Will the lady say that gift is not for her, but for the gifter(me) to see?

If you're not in an erotic relationship together already, don't do it.
(This doesn't count if she's a camgirl. Camgirls typically love all presents and lingerie, so go with it!)
If you ARE in an erotic relationship, then it could go either way. She could love it or be less than pleased. If she's the type that has said previously that she really wants this specific item, then it should be fine. But if she rarely wears lingerie, you should probably find something else.

Just my two cents, but other ladies should feel free to give their input if it's different. Obviously, I don't speak for ALL women.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
I have jury duty...again. Fuuuck...

I miss warm temperatures. Like not even super warm, just 50's - 60's. My bones are too fucked up for this below 40 degrees shit.

Same here. I HATE winter and being cold. But one good thing that's come out of this blizzard.....sledding! :) I've NEVER gone sledding before until a couple of days ago, and it's so much fun. Lol. I'll be really happy though, when all this snow melts, and I can see the sidewalks again...so I don't have to walk in the road to get to the store.

Reactions: SatanJonez

How do you think she'd feel about a hot stone massage? :) A few years ago on Valentine's Day, I treated myself to my first ever hot stone massage (was from Massage Envy). And I think this time of year is the perfect time to do it, with it being so cold outside. It feels amazing, and when your session has ended it's like NOOOOO...

Reactions: Puffin
I saw a closed thread of life hacks (started by bocefish) but if you ever have people work in your home and they get paint splatters on your antique wood furniture..apply some olive oil to the paint splatter and cover it with a cloth for about an hour and then gently use your finger nail to remove it. YAY! Do not get upset and go at it with your fingernail right off the bat because it might scratch the wood.

I have a shitty leaky apartment that always needs painting with maintenance dudes who are nice guys with troglodytic tendencies toward cleanliness or doing a good job soooo I just pass this along. It's totally googleable...but it is a daily thought :) (this could be in the pet peeves dept. too: why do my maintenance people suck?)

OMG, I was watching retro T.V. commercials on YouTube (because I'm such a party animal on Friday nights...lmao), and this came up in the list. This adorable little girl was in my class in elementary school when I lived in PA. :) I remember seeing her on an episode of Sesame Street, but totally forgot about the Kix commercial. Her family moved her to California to get her into show biz.

That moment you walk through your apartment buildings hallways only to smell an overwhelming odor of marijuana. I wanted to tell the neighbor they were in good company, but be more discreet about your pot smoking. haha.

There's an old episode of Law and Order SVU where this guy is trying to convince the cops that he's innocent of the crimes he's being accused of (they tell him "Well, DNA doesn't lie!"), and eventually they all (including him) learn that he has an identical twin out there who's been committing crimes in his name. Now THAT is some crazy shit right there. These twists are just another reason I absolutely love this show.

There's an old episode of Law and Order SVU where this guy is trying to convince the cops that he's innocent of the crimes he's being accused of (they tell him "Well, DNA doesn't lie!"), and eventually they all (including him) learn that he has an identical twin out there who's been committing crimes in his name. Now THAT is some crazy shit right there. These twists are just another reason I absolutely love this show.

SUV all day every day! That's why Hulu is 100% worth it, they have every single episode! This current season has been blowing my mind with each episode.

Did you know Mariska Hargitay makes $450K per episode now? :dead:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
SUV all day every day! That's why Hulu is 100% worth it, they have every single episode! This current season has been blowing my mind with each episode.

Did you know Mariska Hargitay makes $450K per episode now? :dead:

Yeah, I remember that she and Mark Harmon from NCIS made a list for the top earning t.v. stars or something. :)

I could seriously spend the whole day watching those SVU marthons on USA. That's my show!

I love SVU but I find when I marathon too many episodes I'm like "uh huh obviously the ex boyfriend did it". Or you can always guess it's an underage prostitution ring and you're usually right :giggle:

I miss warm temperatures. Like not even super warm, just 50's - 60's. My bones are too fucked up for this below 40 degrees shit.

I feel ridiculously bad at complaining of the weather where I'm at right now. It'll be in the fifties and I feel like I'm freezing my tits off. :(

"I'VE GOT CHILLS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYIN'..." I should NOT have watched Grease Live the other night on tv. :(

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle