AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Recently watched the movie Mortdecai. Minor spoilers ahead....

A character is captured by some Russian criminals, who are questioning him. They're about to connect a car battery to his testicles with jumper cables. He's in his boxers, and one of the thugs tells him to "Open balls."

I wonder if the movie's writers are familiar with "Open boobs?" :)

Why do people on Ebay bid so much stuff past the price of a new one on Amazon, sometimes even the price before the $40-50 shipping is added in is higher?

Reactions: Entertainer33
The artist who did the caricature drawing of me several years ago...I'm hiring him for my son's birthday party in the spring! I'm so glad that he's available. He's AWESOME.

Reactions: LilyPink
just noticed every post i made in the Olivia! thread is gone now, same with all the posts AmberCutie made. but the thread is still closed like it was after our last posts. i might be mistaken, i think this happened the last time i searched for that thread. ok i searched again and it's definitely gone.

Last edited:
Looked in the mirror today and went like ''damn i'm so cute, my hair is so pretty, my eyes are adorable...'' then tried to take some selfies and went ''whyyyyyyy'' hahahahaha happens to everybody

I wish my brain would chill out and let me sleep. It's 2am and I'm awake. This is gonna make for a long Sunday.

Looked in the mirror today and went like ''damn i'm so cute, my hair is so pretty, my eyes are adorable...'' then tried to take some selfies and went ''whyyyyyyy'' hahahahaha happens to everybody
Happens to me all the time. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: noemik
i still remember gonegirl25123 from this forum and how she let me ban someone from her chatroom for 1 token without a tipnote after i asked "how many tokens to ban _______?"

Last edited:
I might've shared this article here before but I really love it and think it's worth a read:

It's about how small things get blown up in the media and painted as an "outrage" when they weren't that big of a deal to begin with. I feel like social media has made it so easy for everyone to comment on everything, that sometimes flippant or passive comments get taken as Huge Outrage Anger.

A while ago some hockey fans were calling Corey Perry (a dude) Katy Perry, much like Cindy Crosby or the Sedin sisters - giving them a girly name as an insult. Some other fans said "that's sexist" and then the NHL commissioner basically said its nothing to get outraged about. I think it's a disservice to everyone to act as if saying "I don't like this" or whatever is level ten outrage all the time. especially on the internet where it's so easy to drop your opinion in a thread/tweet/etc without necessarily saying "this is the biggest deal ever and dissenters must be destroyed".

Anyway I think it's a good piece and I like the snake gif.

this is the second thread i ever got a non-positive rating, including the posts that were deleted. all within the last 24 hours, too.
Your olivia posts weren't deleted you just pulled up the wrong thread.

Edit: please stop being such a weirdo pest.

Your olivia posts weren't deleted you just pulled up the wrong thread.

Edit: please stop being such a weirdo pest.

ok thanks, i was first thinking that happened but i couldn't find a way to search that showed any other thread about her. i remember that happening once before on the old format of hte forum but i managed to find it later.

5am is way to early to be awake. Why can't my brain just shut off so I can sleep? The worst part about is my TV is packed so can't even watch that.

Reactions: Gen
I thought that said Sam, and I just kept wondering if that was your child/animal/boyfriend/alarm clock... WHO THE HELL IS SAM?!?!?! Then I realized it was FIVE A.M. lol

That's amazing. Thank you for the laugh.

Me when I'm starving
cocks.gif

Me after I've had Dunkin Donuts coffee with extra cream and extra sugar.
Q87YV.gif

Is it a common thing that people feel the need to hit enter/return at the edge of the text box and not trust that if they keep typing, that it will naturally wrap the text for you? I keep noticing new member @Influenced with random misplaced line breaks and I wonder what causes a person to do it... looks silly and creates pauses when I read posts in my head like this:

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 12.34.48 PM.png

I keep noticing new member @Influenced with random misplaced line breaks

I apologize if this bothers you Amber, I do not wish my posts to have people to have issue's with pausing and will watch this in the future, sorry it was so annoying it was not intended, thanks for callling me out on it though because when I post it, its does not look that way to me, before I post it, and after I post something, again I appreciate the heads up and it is something I am fully aware of now and will make an effort to keep the pauses to a minimum. :happy: ...Odd, I went and checked the post again as well as previous posts and do not see any line breaks, I wonder if it is because I am hitting enter after I quote something or some see these line breaks like Amber does and others do not. Still will make the effort though and if anyone could let me know if you see the line breaks as well please feel free to post and let me know if you see the line breaks as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie