AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah but just because you do not have to for your kids doesn't mean you don't have to for yourself!!!! I have no kids either but damn do I love themeparks and zoos

I looove roller coasters! So fuckin fun!

I have realised I hate the word "emasculated".

It seems like the most derogatory term that tends to be used on awesome guys who are true to themselves and don't force themselves into conventional expectations for their sex.

I have noticed that men in relationships that look like pretty equal partnerships are often teased for being "whipped" or statements like "she clearly wears the trousers" get made.

I hate the idea that a woman being strong and independent and having a supportive partner means the man has somehow become less of a man.
We've come so far in feminism to help women not feel like they're less female if they don't want children or choose work over relationships, but it makes me sad when I see people not allowing men to be sensitive or enjoy taking care of a partner (more traditional female roles).

Men and women are different, but we're not that different. We both have the same hormones with different balances, we're all made of the same stuff. I wish some people could drop the bitterness and not judge people for their decisions.

Rant came from reading some comments on a psychology today article on how people of the younger generation are having less sex than the previous generation contrary to popular belief. A few men commented saying they think it's because feminism and how men being emasculated isn't very attractive. I'm not sure if they were members of the younger generation or previous.
I just thought the word emasculated is such a pointless derogatory term. As though men have such tender ego's anyone could take his sex away from him.

I thought I'd post my thoughts here as it's a mixed sex group with people of all different ages from all around the globe who might share some opinions. :)

To men- does that term bother you?

I want this to be my alarm. :)

I have realised I hate the word "emasculated".

It seems like the most derogatory term that tends to be used on awesome guys who are true to themselves and don't force themselves into conventional expectations for their sex.

I have noticed that men in relationships that look like pretty equal partnerships are often teased for being "whipped" or statements like "she clearly wears the trousers" get made.

I hate the idea that a woman being strong and independent and having a supportive partner means the man has somehow become less of a man.
We've come so far in feminism to help women not feel like they're less female if they don't want children or choose work over relationships, but it makes me sad when I see people not allowing men to be sensitive or enjoy taking care of a partner (more traditional female roles).

Men and women are different, but we're not that different. We both have the same hormones with different balances, we're all made of the same stuff. I wish some people could drop the bitterness and not judge people for their decisions.

Rant came from reading some comments on a psychology today article on how people of the younger generation are having less sex than the previous generation contrary to popular belief. A few men commented saying they think it's because feminism and how men being emasculated isn't very attractive. I'm not sure if they were members of the younger generation or previous.
I just thought the word emasculated is such a pointless derogatory term. As though men have such tender ego's anyone could take his sex away from him.

I thought I'd post my thoughts here as it's a mixed sex group with people of all different ages from all around the globe who might share some opinions. :)

To men- does that term bother you?

Bother, not really. At least not any more than when you think of a eunuch in a Tv show or when you get the cringe from seeing some fool kid slip off his board and land balls first on the stair railing from trying to show off.
The thing I've noticed is the increase of very verbal man haters that call themselves feminists.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Bother, not really. At least not any more than when you think of a eunuch in a Tv show or when you get the cringe from seeing some fool kid slip off his board and land balls first on the stair railing from trying to show off.
The thing I've noticed is the increase of very verbal man haters that call themselves feminists.

Do you feel like sharing more about the verbal man haters? I am really curious about this. I wonder if some women are saying things that are not intended to be man hating, or are they really expressing hate for men? I hear this term now and then but I don't know any man haters. I know a lot of feminists though. I also know a lot of women who hate some of the stuff men do. Where do you come across verbal man haters? Do they actually state that the hateful things they are saying are feminist? I know this could be a can of worms, so if you don't want to get into it that's cool.

Do you feel like sharing more about the verbal man haters? I am really curious about this. I wonder if some women are saying things that are not intended to be man hating, or are they really expressing hate for men? I hear this term now and then but I don't know any man haters. I know a lot of feminists though. I also know a lot of women who hate some of the stuff men do. Where do you come across verbal man haters? Do they actually state that the hateful things they are saying are feminist? I know this could be a can of worms, so if you don't want to get into it that's cool.

This is interesting because though I know there are women who hate men, I have met far more men who actively hate women. I've only met a few women who could be classed anywhere near man hating and they're usually those who've suffered from extreme abuse/rape on top of the derogatory comments we hear on a daily basis. While I've met a lot of active women haters who hate all women and claim all women are evil because they've been cheated on our their partner has left them. The strangest part is they haven't been necessarily openly attacking me but they have accused me directly and seem to be expecting agreement and an apology.

I assume that there are some women who are the same but tend to share their feelings with men.

All I can say is these people are disturbed individuals who need help with their issues.

I think there are quite a few very messed up men, many who have rather volatile personalities and therefore have a hard time with women who have found it easier to blame women and feminism than accept responsibility for their failed relationships.

I think there are also lots of normal lovely men who hear women bitching about what some men do and take it as man hating.

I recently wrote a Facebook post about some of the on street harassment I received in a few days and how it was effecting me. A guy I knew years ago basically took it as a post against all men. It literally didn't say anything to do with "men" as a whole, just a few incidents that bad occurred that had led to me having a panic attack. He then said he believes I have a psychological problem and am just imagining it as he'd never heard of that sort of thing happening.

When I was younger I was hurt a lot by men, actually members of acf really helped me through it as well as meeting a few men who changed my opinions completely.
From my point of view as a teenager though most men would try to rape, harass, abuse or use me and other girls. When it happens repeatedly and consistently it's natural to assume that's the norm. So you can understand where these women are coming from. They're not right, but they are fighting a battle they've been forced into. Their battle may be bigger than someone else's.
I have realised that it isn't normal now and believe pretty passionately in removing this stigma from men so the awesome, respectful dudes can shine through, while still raising awareness.

Statistically there are plenty of men who still do really shitty stupid stuff. There are women who do it too which isn't any more acceptable, but it's more common men on women so it's more in focus, and it should be in focus.

It can be incredibly hard to get your point across as a woman/feminist and not offend someone. Some people are particularly bad at this.

My assumption with some of them is they assume that decent guys have a decent level of intelligence and they'll get that they're only talking about the men who actually do this stuff. Most of these women have loving supportive male partners and don't hate men in the slightest. But it doesn't work this way. And I get it, I resent the butthurt guy bitching to me and expecting an apology from me because he got cheated on 5 years ago by some girl I've never met and still hasn't gotten over it. So yeah if I were a guy I could see the fear of being painted with that brush. Especially if I personally had never harmed a woman.

There are a lot of trolls on the Internet, male and female and this is an argument that's so personal that some of them feed on it. It's hard not to get annoyed.
My only observation is I've seen women mocking men who write anti feminism posts, often using sex as a way to mock him, but I've never seen them directly saying "all men do this", but I have seen a lot of posts saying "all women cheat. Men don't" "all women check they're partners phones. Men never do that" and random shit like that. But I do try and avoid posts like this... So maybe I've just been unfortunate!

Anyways this is all just from my personal experience. I tend to avoid sexist people whether sexist against men or women so it may be why I've see more sexism towards women, because I've been the direct receiver of it and I've been sought out to project feelings of hate.

It is a real pain in the arse, and though I believe in complete equality, as in male issues and rights are just as important as female rights, I feel sometimes mra's just end up belittling or sidetracking the very real issues going on which stalls progress on both sides. Just like I feel feminists who don't allow men into this journey are also slowing it down.

Ahh rant! Sorry guys :p I'm on one! Forgive me, I've been ill enough to read the comments section on articles and been overthinking!

So tomorrow is the SURPRISE birthday party for Mom, but now it's no longer a surprise because her co-worker accidentally spilled the beans. Mom went in to work one day, and her co-worker (who got her dates all mixed up) asked her "How was your birthday party?" I was told that when her co-worker realized the mistake, she felt so bad and burst into tears.

And I just got the call a half hour ago that Grandmom (Mom's mother) died while Mom was right there by her side. We expected it to happen yesterday or today. I'm knew it would happen either yesterday or today. I'm just glad that Mom made it up to PA in time to spend those last moments with her, and that Grandmom's time of death did not turn out to be August 13 (Mom's birthday)...because that would have been even more depressing.

The family has agreed to proceed with the party as normal, because - after all - it's supposed to be a celebration of life, and a lot of family members from out of town will be in attendance, which is definitely what Mom enjoys most...having all her brothers, sister, etc. around.

This afternoon I found myself driving down a dirt road in BFE, and dueling banjos comes on the radio. talk about a good time for civilization to show up...
Funny you should mention that. Reading and pondering the incest thread, I went to youtube and watched the Deliverance scene 3 times today.

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Funny you should mention that. Reading and pondering the incest thread, I went to youtube and watched the Deliverance scene 3 times today.]

Fun fact: that kid couldn't actually play the banjo, eventually learned. If you watch the movie Big Fish (awesome movie BTW) theres a guy on a porch playing banjo, thats him as an adult

IMG_20160813_131422724.jpg
One of best friend's mom sent me her aunt's hand crocheted fancy gloves. I don't know when exactly they were made but her aunt was born in 1909 and judging from the style they're probably from the 20s or 30s. This is such a sweet and thoughtful gift! And she sent this to me for no other reason than she knows I'm a fibres nerd and that this kind of thing gets me very excited. :h::h::h:

There are riots less than 5 miles from me and the fire department has been in my alley specifically twice now tonight for garbage cans being set ablaze. This is all insane. Its been a long time coming though. Milwaukee is one of the, if not THE, most segregated city in the nation. There are serious race war issues in this city that have been ignored for decades. It is all spilling out in violence now and this is a scary thing to live through, not knowing how you can help.

There are riots less than 5 miles from me and the fire department has been in my alley specifically twice now tonight for garbage cans being set ablaze. This is all insane. Its been a long time coming though. Milwaukee is one of the, if not THE, most segregated city in the nation. There are serious race war issues in this city that have been ignored for decades. It is all spilling out in violence now and this is a scary thing to live through, not knowing how you can help.

I have a lot of "daily thoughts". First and foremost, I hope that cooler heads prevail (on both sides) and things settle down to a point where all the facts can be presented so the city can move forward. It's not going to be an easy road, and burning shit is not going to help.

The rest is not directed at you, but to ALL OF US: If you have a gun and the police are chasing you, and you don't drop the gun and stop running, there is a very good chance that it will not turn out good for you.

I don't care if you are black, white, brown, or purple, the time to "protest" or complain is NOT at the incident. Incident being a traffic stop, stop & frisk, or whatever the encounter. It seems like I am in the minority in this thinking: any encounter with the police, any encounter, I just want it to end and for them to go away. And I'm going do everything I can to make that happen, even if the police are wrong.

Expecting turds and red Xs, but whatever...

Not sure if there are people here that refurbish old furniture. I did it once (with help) and turned a dumpster dive bookshelf that was beaten up and doomed into (what I think) is a really nice piece. This video is all about that kind of transformation and the author gives amazingly detailed and AWESOME step by step details (kudos to her, she seems Awesome!). Anyway, not sure if peeps like this stuff, but it is my daily thought on Awesomeness:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-transforms-old-35-dresser-060057107.html

Reactions: SoTxBob
The rest is not directed at you, but to ALL OF US: If you have a gun and the police are chasing you, and you don't drop the gun and stop running, there is a very good chance that it will not turn out good for you.

And sometimes it will turn out bad for you no matter what you do. Because some police are just idiots.

28.gif

shooting.jpg

I have been listening to Gillian Welch a lot lately (and Dave Rawlings too.) This reminds me to have more Neil Young in my life too.

While we're (kinda, sorta) on the subject of Neil Young covers, I present to you, Grace Potter, Joe Satriani, and assorted virtuoso musicians covering "Cortez The Killer". It feels a little bit sterile at times and lacks that folksy authenticity, but it more than makes up for all that with musicianship and bravado. And the bit where she sings "so that others could go on" sends chills down my spine every time. Innit.

Reactions: Ms_Diane
Ugh. Lost my pack of Zyrtec before I got a chance to take it this morning, and I'm REALLY feeling it. As soon as the store opens at 8 AM, that's where I'll be. If I was gonna do another nose-blowing/sneezing video for Clips4Sale, tonight would be the night to do it. Lmao.

Ugh. Lost my pack of Zyrtec before I got a chance to take it this morning, and I'm REALLY feeling it. As soon as the store opens at 8 AM, that's where I'll be. If I was gonna do another nose-blowing/sneezing video for Clips4Sale, tonight would be the night to do it. Lmao.

VIDEO IDEA!!! Throw out your Zyrtec for the day and SNEEZE OUT THE CANDLES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! :haha::haha::haha:

PS, Happy Birthday!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox

VIDEO IDEA!!! Throw out your Zyrtec for the day and SNEEZE OUT THE CANDLES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! :haha::haha::haha:

PS, Happy Birthday!

Thank you! :) I never could find that Zyrtec (probably accidentally threw it in the trash can, along with my wads of dirty tissues...lol), so I got another box from Dollar Tree this morning.

It's also my friend's birthday today, and she's bummed about having to work at Friendly's tonight. I'm gonna stop by there later to see her.

Reactions: schlmoe
Due to have ankle surgery tomorrow. Unless it's cancelled.

Why might it be cancelled? Because I'm having a general anesthetic, I'm required to have someone collect me from the hospital and take me home. This is day surgery, so there's no plan for me to be there overnight. Unfortunately, despite the vast number of things who I would, and have on many occasions, do anything for, not one person is willing to help me back and keep an eye on me for a few hours. This includes the people I've helped out financially, emotionally, and when they've needed to be taken to and collected from hospital at 2am by accidentally getting bath cleaning products in their eye.

I give up with society.

Due to have ankle surgery tomorrow. Unless it's cancelled.

Why might it be cancelled? Because I'm having a general anesthetic, I'm required to have someone collect me from the hospital and take me home. This is day surgery, so there's no plan for me to be there overnight. Unfortunately, despite the vast number of things who I would, and have on many occasions, do anything for, not one person is willing to help me back and keep an eye on me for a few hours. This includes the people I've helped out financially, emotionally, and when they've needed to be taken to and collected from hospital at 2am by accidentally getting bath cleaning products in their eye.

I give up with society.

I hear you. In the past couple of years, I've had a colonoscopy and oral surgery, both with anesthesia and both required me to have someone to bring me, wait during the procedure, and take me home (and supposedly stay with me for a few hours until the anesthesia wore off). This is mostly CYA on their part; their insurance probably requires it.

Fortunately, I was able to get my cousin (who's retired) and then my brother (currently unemployed) to do this. As a single person getting close to 60 y.o., this is when I am reminded (once again) of the advantages of being married and having children who can help with things like this. I suppose I could find a friend or co-worker to do this, but they have jobs, families, commitments of their own, and it's hard for them to break away to essentially sit around doing nothing for the better part of the day.

I recall reading an article about colonoscopies in the NY Times a few years ago. In the reader comments, about a third of the commenters expressed this same concern about the difficulty of finding someone to accompany you.

For my oral surgery a couple of months ago, before I got my brother to help out, I was considering using the services of Home Instead, which provides in-home care for seniors who need assistance with common tasks. I used them for my mother when she was starting to develop Alzheimer's. They're pretty flexible in what they'll do. For example, I had them take her clothes shopping several times, because that was one of her favorite activities. I never did get around to asking them whether they could do something like accompanying me to surgery, but it's something to consider next time. There are other services such as taskrabbit that will do tasks for hire. For seniors, there's the Village to Village Network, in which people help other members with common tasks and errands. Unfortunately, these services are often limited to larger cities.

So, don't feel too bad about not getting any help this time. It's a common problem, and there may be other options if you think outside the box. I'm sure the doctor's office would prefer a close family member who can spend hours with you, never let you out of their sight, spoon feed you chicken soup, etc... F$ck 'em.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Got home thanks to my old boss. Accidently hit his two year old with a crutch though

Attachments

• 20160816_164054.jpg
    20160816_164054.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ms_Diane
That woman WENT OFF, and I'm just cracking up...

This lady is amazing. I wish she had been on the subway on a particular day when I was in the 7th grade on my way home from school. I was reading and I think I fell asleep a little bit and when I looked up from my book everyone in the subway car had either left or was at the far end except for this dude sitting across from me with his dick out and a newspaper on top but not really covering it up at all and he was just jacking off and staring right at me. NO ONE ON THE FUCKING SUBWAY SAID A THING TO ME. They just left me there all by myself half asleep in my book until I woke up to this fucked up shit. I stared at the dude for a second in disbelief and then the next stop came and I got off and I was just like, what the fuck just happened? Then got on the next train and went home. I don't think I told anyone about it until years later cause it was so weird in my 12 year old brain I just didn't know what to do with it.