AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Maybe the video started after he was actually doing something but I can't tell why she thought he was jerking off. It seemed his hand was near his bag.

Maybe the video started after he was actually doing something but I can't tell why she thought he was jerking off. It seemed his hand was near his bag.

I thought the same thing at first. Maybe once he saw that she'd caught him, he stopped?

That woman WENT OFF, and I'm just cracking up...

Does anyone else wonder if the guy just had an itch on his leg, did nothing wrong, and the lady just went bat shit crazy on him for no reason? I don't see any indication anyone else saw anything going on. If it was me just sitting there minding my own business doing nothing wrong, I'd act the exact same way he did. Scared this crazy lady on a train is about to beat the shit out of me for no reason. I'd get up and leave too. It's NYC, people act like her every single day for no other reason than being nuts.

EDIT:
I thought the same thing at first. Maybe once he saw that she'd caught him, he stopped?

Read later posts after I replied. Now I see I'm not the only one. haha

Maybe he'd already stopped once he saw her whip out the phone.

The guy looked very shifty though, either that or he was on something. If someone started accusing me of that and I hadn't done anything I wouldn't just sit there and take it.

That woman WENT OFF, and I'm just cracking up...

I'm calling boolsheet on her. If the dude didn't break out a pack of smokes, light one and proceed to take a long, drawn out draw then he didn't do it. Or maybe he just didn't do it right.

I believe this woman, based on a forensic examination of the video.

Note the expression of the Asian gentleman seated next to him at the .04 mark...

yt.04.JPG

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-gods-punishment-homosexuality-a7196786.html

I feel sorry for the people who lost their home but this man... his hurtful words just bit him in the ass.
You mean shoved a big one up his ass. Because obviously, he is gay now that he's flooded out.
That's not how it works in his world. God doesn't target gays with a smart-bomb type flood. God carpet-bombs all of us with floods for allowing the gays to dwell among us.

"Mr Perkins said he has been forced to live off “God’s provisions” following the flood."
Wonder wtf this means. He's shacked up in a hotel room with a male prostitute smoking meth until the waters recede?

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
I got a haircut today and I can't decide if I went too short, or it my hairline is just receding at a rapid pace...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
  • Funny!
Reactions: Ms_Diane
lol yes

Dave Foley a fave. Timely...

lol I am sharpening my teeth right now so that I may chew out the throat of democracy more efficiently.

And down I go into the rabbit hole of KITH youtube videos.... see you in a few days!

On twitter, once in a while a celebrity (who is also female and beautiful) will say something about an every day event that I want to reply to. Something witty or funny I think would make a great tweet. Then I look at the replies to her tweet. Within minutes it's loaded, all telling her to follow them, marry them, come to their house to live with them, bend over so they can fuck her in various positions, saying what nice tits she has, how they'd like to lick her toes and other assorted body parts...

It's usually about the 2nd page of reading these fucking idiots I decide to not bother tweeting her. There's zero chance she'll read or ever reply. If I was her I wouldn't be reading those replies either.

Reactions: Osmia
How hard it appearantly is for some to remember that I am Dutch.. it's in every effing profile I make, and usually it's in my tags too. Seriously..
Is there some particular instance that's happening to upset you about that? Like a cam girl forgetting your time zone, etc? Because I have members all over the world and forget that many of them are not in my particular time frame or such.

Reactions: Gen
Is there some particular instance that's happening to upset you about that? Like a cam girl forgetting your time zone, etc? Because I have members all over the world and forget that many of them are not in my particular time frame or such.

In this case it was a conversation in PM with a fellow member, but it was not the first time someone made that mistake and I fear it won't be the last.

Im fucking in awe.... this girl is absolutely phenomenal. She's 17 now.

I had a big stack of old owners manuals my grandpa gave me to sell on eBay. I listed them at a comparable price to any others a month ago, no bites, listings expired. Relist them all at the same price and bam! sold 6 of them over the weekend. The Internet's a weird thing...

I had a big stack of old owners manuals my grandpa gave me to sell on eBay. I listed them at a comparable price to any others a month ago, no bites, listings expired. Relist them all at the same price and bam! sold 6 of them over the weekend. The Internet's a weird thing...

Indeed it is. Ebay is fun but like any other venue, the right people need to be walking by.
sometimes that gets quite frustrating , especially when you know what you have typically sells very easily. :happy:

Im fucking in awe.... this girl is absolutely phenomenal. She's 17 now.

I normally don't care for these oddball transcriptions, but I like this! She "gets" the music, too. I'll have to see whether she also plays the slower movements--that seems paradoxically even more challenging on electric guitar.

One of my favorite Beethoven transcriptions is Leonard Bernstein's performance of the string quartet 14, opus 131, arranged for string orchestra. Definitely doesn't replace the original, but like this girl's electric guitar performance, it illuminates the original.

Reactions: SoTxBob