AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Darn it, I took too long editing and now it won't post. I typed out a whole huge paragraph but that's gone now. Oh well. My OCD won't allow me to leave this sentence mistake though. :wtf:

I was really really REALLY nervous, but I'm so grateful to not wake up and not require something to see all day.

:facepalm:

I MEANT: I'm so grateful to not wake up and need glasses or require something to see all day.

I'm very grateful to wake up everyday. :blush:

• Funny!
Reactions: Ms_Diane and Gen
Nia long is so lovely.
7d83a06880bc3452b993f8c5810c7e95.jpg
Nia+Long+Arrivals+House+Lies+Panel+Discussion+0kXqZCsdH14x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Osmia
If you could only listen to ONE music artist's catalog for the rest of your life, who would it be? For me it'd be Teena Marie.

Reactions: Osmia and jemi
If you could only listen to ONE music artist's catalog for the rest of your life, who would it be? For me it'd be Teena Marie.
Probably Kanye. He has a big discography, I like all of his albums to some extent, and there's a lot of variation in the sound from album to album. His music would be able to last me a while.

I hate and love this question. It is so hard. Maybe I'd go with Stevie Wonder. Or Prince!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
i really thought her and Will Smith would marry on the Fresh Prince

I still can't even remember what happened with that storyline. If they broke up, or if the series ended without actually showing us the wedding? It's crazy that I can't even remember.

I hate and love this question. It is so hard. Maybe I'd go with Stevie Wonder. Or Prince!

I love Stevie! At the last neighborhood block party, I was blasting music by Stevie Wonder and Queen. Figured you can't go wrong with those choices. Great music, kid-friendly, and very well-known/loved artists!

Reactions: Ms_Diane
I still can't even remember what happened with that storyline. If they broke up, or if the series ended without actually showing us the wedding? It's crazy that I can't even remember.

IIRC... they were both at the alter up until Nia/Lisa brings up the idea that they were way in over their heads about getting married so young. Or something like that, thus ending their relationship. And we never got to see her again.

In the same episode, Will's mother and Lisa's father were sleeping together and they decided to get married right after Lisa and Will called it off.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox

My answer wouldn't be based on the artist i like best, but the artist I have the most music from. That way I could go the longest before I had to hear the same song again.

So after looking through my music folder, it's a tie. Frank Sinatra and Elvis. I have right at 35 hours of songs from each. Leaning toward Sinatra.

*plans schedule and when i'll start camming again*
mfc is gonna be down that day, at the same hour i had planned to be online
well, could i BE any luckier? Lol

Do NOT NOT NOT!!! google mangoworms and watch videos. I feel the need to vomit now.

That is all.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ms_Diane
I wish I had invented Ball on a String in a Cup...

Why do I have mmmbop stuck in my head?!?!?!? I don't even know all the words! Fuuuuuuuuuuu!

Mmmmmbop. mmmm-bippity-boppity-boooo-bop...

Why do I have mmmbop stuck in my head?!?!?!? I don't even know all the words! Fuuuuuuuuuuu!

If you drink enough of their beer, Mmmhops, you'll probably forget about the song.

HD-201305-a-hanson-beer.jpg

Reactions: Shutterbuck
Chatting to a lady in a bar, who is a friend of a friend. Seem to be getting on really well, lot of laughs, bit of dancing. Everything seems to be going well.

Then she gets a call from her girlfriend. Turns out, I'd been trying to chat up a lesbian.

Get ready to have this song stuck in your head now. Lmao. Too adorable!

I had no idea that there are folks outside the U.S. who use the term 'cunt' as a friendly hello. LMAO!!! I actually LOLed at some of the posts.

https://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2008/03/06/can-you-call-man-cnt

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where that group of guys sat around laughing and calling each other 'bastard' and 'son of a bitch'. Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: schlmoe
So outside a store today, somebody was soliciting. Come to find out it was a guy with a bunch of birthday cards. All he wanted was people to sign them. Some kid in Atlanta has a fatal illness, and that is what he's wanting. Not an Xbox, or a Playstation. Birthday cards.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/202185004-story

edit: reading up, doesn't sound like this kid is going to die within the year or anything. But still...