AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I tried contacts and failed (not that you will fail though!). I got a set of trial contacts and the eye guy warned me that my small eyes would make putting them in really hard. I never really thought I had small eyes before, but he was sooo right! I laughed my fucking ass off in my bathroom while I tried to shove those things into my beady little eyeballs. He said that if I kept trying I would get the hang of it but I think I just didn't want them bad enough. I like my glasses a lot and I can get away without wearing them if I need to. But if I can ever afford it, I would try them again.

I've alternated between glasses and soft contacts for 30 years. Usually what happens is that after a couple of years, I get tired of dealing with the contacts, and I go back to my glasses. Most recently, I wore the daily throw-away lenses, which are about as easy as contact lenses can possibly get. Still got tired of them. I do see better using contacts, due to my strong prescription and some astigmatism.

Re: Lasik, I've always told myself I would never allow a knife to cut into my healthy eyeballs. I'm a little more open to it now, but the cost is a deterrent and my glasses are fine.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Saw this in a recent New Yorker. Yuja Wang is a 29 year old classical pianist. She's quite good, but what she's known best for are the tight, revealing dresses and stiletto heels she wears during performances (I don't know how she operates the pedals...).

Here's a YouTube video of a live recording of Beethoven's Hammerklavier sonata, which showcases both her virtuosity and her style of dress. I found that her dress, with its bare shoulders and back, works quite well with her athletic playing style.

And a couple of photos...

yuja-wang.png

hqdefault (1).jpg

No caption needed here. . .
b6f8599c53aa05206e75c3343484342f.jpg

Me (excited): "Hey, I'm gaining weight, Mom!"

Mom: "Yeah, I noticed your butt!"

giphy.gif

I got off my treadmill to answer my cell phone, and it was a stupid robocall. I tried to get back into the workout zone, but just quit instead unable to feel it. Why must people be so horrible and bother me? I will never buy anything they want to sell me or answer anything they ask, so why not just let me live my life in peace?

Today I got a lesson in how bra sizes work from a very helpful lady at Victoria Secret - the reason bras have multiple clasps is because you are suppose to start on the outside one and work your way in as the bra gets older/looser. :bookworm:

I also found out I've been wearing the wrong bra size for two years, wondering why I constantly had to adjust my titties, and despising bras for being so uncomfortable. Turns out there's way more to finding the right bra size then a doing a little math. So, I now know I'm actually a 32D :smug: ...buttttt I have $1500 in beautiful B cup bras that all fit awkwardly. :facepalm:

I'm at a loss for how to handle this new found knowledge. I really, really love some of the bras and I don't want to part with them. Plus I definitely can't afford to buy more bras in my proper size. :(

It's weird to be excited and upset about the same thing.:confused:

Today I got a lesson in how bra sizes work from a very helpful lady at Victoria Secret - the reason bras have multiple clasps is because you are suppose to start on the outside one and work your way in as the bra gets older/looser. :bookworm:

I also found out I've been wearing the wrong bra size for two years, wondering why I constantly had to adjust my titties, and despising bras for being so uncomfortable. Turns out there's way more to finding the right bra size then a doing a little math. So, I now know I'm actually a 32D :smug: ...buttttt I have $1500 in beautiful B cup bras that all fit awkwardly. :facepalm:

I'm at a loss for how to handle this new found knowledge. I really, really love some of the bras and I don't want to part with them. Plus I definitely can't afford to buy more bras in my proper size. :(

Maybe you could use the beautiful wrong size bras for work and dates with people you fancy, and then bras that fit better for general day to day stuff when comfort is the most important. That way you could gradually replace them.

I have $1500 in beautiful B cup bras that all fit awkwardly. :facepalm:

Take a small picture set of each bra being worn. Maybe a half dozen to a dozen photos. Put each one in a dropbox folder.
1000 tokens gets that bra mailed anywhere in USA plus the link to the corresponding folder. Put a cropped in image of each selection, with a number superimposed on it, in a gallery folder on your profile for easy viewing of choices. Remove a picture after it's sold.

Adjust pricing as you like of course. But every bra sold can help pay for a new one.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses

I'm shocked it wad VS that sizes you correctly. They are notorious for improper measurement to fit their limited size range in their product. They would probably measure me at a 36dd so I'd fit in their product range even though I'm a 32G.
Maybe you could use the beautiful wrong size bras for work and dates with people you fancy, and then bras that fit better for general day to day stuff when comfort is the most important. That way you could gradually replace them.
thats what I do, wear bras that are more flattering and not sized right for cam and the proper fit ones for real life activities.

Saw this in a recent New Yorker. Yuja Wang is a 29 year old classical pianist. She's quite good, but what she's known best for are the tight, revealing dresses and stiletto heels she wears during performances (I don't know how she operates the pedals...).

Here's a YouTube video of a live recording of Beethoven's Hammerklavier sonata, which showcases both her virtuosity and her style of dress. I found that her dress, with its bare shoulders and back, works quite well with her athletic playing style.

]

That is, honestly, one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

Reactions: Osmia
Thoughts Today:

Holy hell why did it take me so long to make my first post here. My other thought right now is that I'm starting to really believe in that law of attraction and staying positive. A couple of great things have happened to me between today & yesterday while all week I was like ... Ok, This is going to happen and That is going to happen. Don't stress it. BAM! Both happened. #stayingpositivetrain

Thoughts I've had today...

I'm pretty lucky. I have food and clothing....running water even! Life is grand.

I need to plan a trip overseas....hmmm where to go

• Hugs
Reactions: MonaMonet
Where the fuck are all of these "Help me find this girl!" people coming from? Lol.

If you google for who is this camgirl, ACF is about halfway down the first page.

I also googled your original phrase, and there are tons of hits (not involving cam girls, mostly). Some are quite funny; others are just pathetic. You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of hope when you're seeking help with this question on Yahoo Answers.

Whenever someone announces they started a new camsite in a thread here I feel like I have the power to see the future of trivial things. Not much of a power, but a power nonetheless.

I hope Angela Vázquez becomes the biggest superstar the world has ever seen.

Yesterday my friend called me to tell me he saw Donald Trump in person at Geno's Steaks in Philly (he even posted a pic on FB). LMFAO! I laughed because my friend has always been very vocal about how much he can't stand Trump. I also laughed because I just can't picture Donald Trump eating a greasy Philly cheesesteak. :)

Reactions: Nordling