AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Want to wish all of the best models a happy birthday! If I could pick one b'day for all models it would be the 18th of April.

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
I'm new to this Chicago Med show, and I've been watching past episodes online. Like Dick Wolf's other 'Chicago' shows, it is amazing. I'm watching this one episode where there was an awful blizzard and tons of accidents on the road, and since there's a shortage of blood supply this woman has to choose between doctors giving blood to her son or to her nephew (Her sister's son).

Riding dark thoughts tonight, want my world rocked by something nasty and extreme.

I limped over to him. All he could move was his eyes, and they screamed at me for help. Terror. For a few seconds, I stood there looking down at him, trying to process what I was seeing. Remembering it now I feel a mixture of horror, pity, and amusement; at the time I only felt an impenetrable numbness.

There was a large rock a few feet away. I got it, lifted it up over my head, and brought it down hard as I could to finish him. His eyes were open wide for the first blow, panic-stricken and staring straight into mine. Did he really understand what was happening? Most likely not. Doesn't matter though, it was the only thing that could be done.

I hate everyone who was involved. Nobody was really at fault. And I will never forgive them.

I limped over to him. All he could move was his eyes, and they screamed at me for help. Terror. For a few seconds, I stood there looking down at him, trying to process what I was seeing. Remembering it now I feel a mixture of horror, pity, and amusement; at the time I only felt an impenetrable numbness.

There was a large rock a few feet away. I got it, lifted it up over my head, and brought it down hard as I could to finish him. His eyes were open wide for the first blow, panic-stricken and staring straight into mine. Did he really understand what was happening? Most likely not. Doesn't matter though, it was the only thing that could be done.

I hate everyone who was involved. Nobody was really at fault. And I will never forgive them.
lol and for the record, this didn't really happen.

It was the nightmare ending plot twist to one of those epic dreams, the ones they say only last seconds but feel like they go on for hours. Woke me up, and I laid in bed half awake while this solidified, after about an hour I said "Screw it, not going to get back to sleep." Now I will probably be thinking about this dream off and on all day.

So I just had that lovely 'n' word shouted at me (by someone driving by in a car) as I was walking home from work.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen and n_i_c_u
So I just had that lovely 'n' word shouted at me (by someone driving by in a car) as I was walking home from work.....

I had some dudes yell "faggot" once as they were driving by late one night 20 years ago and I yelled back "What!" (not sure if they heard it) thinking I was being strong or something. Unfortunately they stopped, and turned around, and stuff happened (5 on 2 isn't fair).

I really really dislike humanity sometimes.

That moment when you return to being a cam girl and the same members are pulling the same garbage lies. *insert eye rolls* This ain't my first rodeo buddy.......lol

Reactions: yummybrownfox
As of two months ago I started regularly exercising, and eating more with nutrition in mind. Admittedly, I'm very heavy, and have some questions being a newbie at exercise. Squats are by far the most difficult, and I wonder does the pain in your knees go away? I can probably do 15 squats and my knees will feel on fire. Will it get better with time? So far I have lost twenty six inches off my waist and would love any insights regarding exercise. Any input for this beginner would be greatly appreciated. :h:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
As of two months ago I started regularly exercising, and eating more with nutrition in mind. Admittedly, I'm very heavy, and have some questions being a newbie at exercise. Squats are by far the most difficult, and I wonder does the pain in your knees go away? I can probably do 15 squats and my knees will feel on fire. Will it get better with time? So far I have lost twenty six inches off my waist and would love any insights regarding exercise. Any input for this beginner would be greatly appreciated. :h:

Just an opinion here. I would say that it's very probably it would get easier as you build up the muscles in your leg. That said, it's still quite easy to do further damage to the ligaments in the knees since they are already hurting. So, slow and easy build up in that area may be a good idea. Do a few still, but don't push too far. Maybe only do 10, but then try to do another 10 later in the day. Something like that.

There's also the idea of adding in lower impact leg exercises. Bike riding, even a stationary one. Maybe swimming. Doing the squats in the pool shallow end. In addition to squats, you could strap a small weight to an ankle. Then lift up with that foot.

Some people may suggest Chondroitin, or Glucosamine/Chondroitin pills. Some say it helps, but there's also studies done that show it has no effect on arthritis sufferers. So decide on that for yourself. I know, if you live in the U.S. you can get 20 Chondroitin pills at the Dollar Store for a buck. So it's not that bad to try out and see if it helps you.

Reactions: RubyDimples
Just an opinion here. I would say that it's very probably it would get easier as you build up the muscles in your leg. That said, it's still quite easy to do further damage to the ligaments in the knees since they are already hurting. So, slow and easy build up in that area may be a good idea. Do a few still, but don't push too far. Maybe only do 10, but then try to do another 10 later in the day. Something like that.

There's also the idea of adding in lower impact leg exercises. Bike riding, even a stationary one. Maybe swimming. Doing the squats in the pool shallow end. In addition to squats, you could strap a small weight to an ankle. Then lift up with that foot.

Some people may suggest Chondroitin, or Glucosamine/Chondroitin pills. Some say it helps, but there's also studies done that show it has no effect on arthritis sufferers. So decide on that for yourself. I know, if you live in the U.S. you can get 20 Chondroitin pills at the Dollar Store for a buck. So it's not that bad to try out and see if it helps you.

I will look into Glucosamine/Chondrotin pills and incorporate that with the other vitamins in my routine. I'm already taking Calcium, Iron, Biotin, and Fiber pills. Perhaps, take the Glucosamine before bed? I'm willing to see if it helps any for the sake of being better at squats. I wouldn't want to continue to aggravate my knees, but also don't want to remain sedintary. I imagine with time that feeling should subside. Interestingly, I have been working on toning and my arms are so sore after! Excuse my ignorance, because all of this is all very new to me.....lol

26" in 2 months is remarkable IMO
Thanks. All its been is better food choices, and excercise 4 days a week for two hours. Hoping to continue to lose inches.

I want to hire an editor to help me pare down my forum posts :haha: need to learn to be succinct!

• Funny!
Reactions: Val Vega
Judging by responses in some threads, I'm very concerned about reading comprehension right now.

Bastard Out of Carolina is one fucked up-ass movie. Holy shit. I mean, I've seen the movie before, but damn...

Reactions: LilahMercy
I want to hire an editor to help me pare down my forum posts :haha: need to learn to be succinct!
I'm available and if you like my work, can you recommend me to other forum members?

I abhor the sun. I pretty much exclusively only go outside at night time. On top of that, I love weather that others would consider dreary. There is nothing better to me than a foggy, cold, misty evening. Bright, sunny days are just intrusive. They are overwhelming. Everything is right there in your face screaming for your attention indiscriminately. Night time, on the other hand, is mysterious and inviting. It is both subdued and electric with pockets of activity that seem like whole other worlds. Traveling from one to the other is an adventure. And the weather can only add to that mystique by both shrouding and highlighting the world around you during the night.