AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Talking with a friend kinda opened my eyes a lot. Helped me reflect on a lot of things.

I doesn't really do me any good to say "Look, I know I messed up. And here's everything where I messed up. And I'm working to never do these again." Words don't really mean shit. Actions say everything.

I can't change the past. I can only change the future. So all I can do is just be a better person for myself. If anything happens, it's a plus. But I have to change for myself, not them.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. And it's a bitch when you realize a lot of the shit you complained about is mostly your own fault.

Reactions: Gen
Reddit can be exasperating at times.

Talking about education and one makes the remark "Parents and students opinions are irrelevant."

As someone recently told me, "don't fight the idiots, they outnumber you man."

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Today I saw a model raise both eyebrows at the same time and I thought to myself "oh, let me try that" and I did it. Then I saw her raise one eyebrow and I thought to myself "oh, let me try that too" and I couldn't do it (if I did do it it wasn't with her same certainty that it would look "normal" and fluid).

I am amazed by this because I had to think about raising my eyebrows and then make a forced conscious effort to do it. For some reason I suspect this person doesn't even know they are raising eyebrows and it is just a part of their body language. To me it is amazing. I really don't think I raise my eyebrows that much. But I don't know.

Last edited:
Damn Walmart for having eggs for $0.26 a dozen. I think I may be getting sick of eating egg salad sandwiches, egg and cheese sandwiches, scrambled egg and potato hash, hard boiled eggs, pickled eggs...

I think I must miss many of you who I have not yet met, and I am certain I miss most of you whom I already know.

Good to see you here Jerry BB. (Jerry and I don't see eye to eye on some things, but this man has more integrity than a hundred other average Joes!)

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
why do I keep changing my mind?
Saving all of my post in draft.
I tell myself "I will come back to it, at some point" but inside I know I won't.
Maybe don't second guess yourself. If it's down, post it. Can't please everyone, and shouldn't care to, IMhO. Post to please you, and post 100% of what you took time to put down. Now and then you might feel, well yea that could have been said better, or maybe should have hit that from a different angle, but you prolly will feel better about confidently posting what moved you enough to put down in text, than filling your draft drawer with thoughts that at some level you want to say out loud. You're a Cam Model, confidence has to be top drawer of your tool box. I have scores, hell hundreds of WTF post, but care not that no one understood what I was getting at. There's a few that I have no idea what I was saying. Post to make you happy, that's the only sure thing.

BTW, good reply to what I think you were expressing, but I very well may have answered a question you never intended? Bahahahah, good luck.

Reactions: Hattypie
Fleas.

I fucking hate fleas. Especially on cats. And don't get me started about cats with fleas. If you make enough money where you can afford to make payments on four different vehicles, take multiple beach vacations, go out two or three times a week to sit down restaurants to eat dinner, all just so you can "keep up with the Joneses" but you can't buy fucking flea collars for the damn cats you didn't want in the first place but couldn't tell your shittin' assed, lazy, no good kids NOT to bring home in the first place then yeah, you deserve to be eaten up by fucking fleas..and to have your house smell like cat shit because you don't want to empty a nasty litter box.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
I'm throughly loving my carrots and hummus.

I also get tingly feelings below watching Jake Gyllenhall in Southpaw.

Cue the swooning!

Reactions: Gen and n_i_c_u
Fleas.

I fucking hate fleas. Especially on cats. And don't get me started about cats with fleas. If you make enough money where you can afford to make payments on four different vehicles, take multiple beach vacations, go out two or three times a week to sit down restaurants to eat dinner, all just so you can "keep up with the Joneses" but you can't buy fucking flea collars for the damn cats you didn't want in the first place but couldn't tell your shittin' assed, lazy, no good kids NOT to bring home in the first place then yeah, you deserve to be eaten up by fucking fleas..and to have your house smell like cat shit because you don't want to empty a nasty litter box.
capstar for cats is your friend- and otc

edited to add- I jumped the gun and didn't read the whole post

ya- eff all of that

I really can't believe I ever forgot how much I like tuna fish/mayo/relish

like I haven't eaten in more than a decade and on impulse bought some tuna
so good

Tuna (or canned chicken), chopped pickles, chopped olives, chopped celery, chopped onion and just enough Miracle Whip to hold it all together.

Best sandwich filling ever.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
LOL! Yeah, I went there. (ducks and runs for cover)

Actually, the miracle whip provides just a touch of sweetness. Mayo doesn't do that and you need something to bind it all together or it just falls out of the sandwich.
I love the taste of mayo because it lacks sweetness so that's what I use. I bet you like those broken sweet pickles too, hmm? :)

Reactions: Gen
Last night my adorable 6-year old next door neighbor knocked on my door, and was like "Hi, Ms. _____! Here's your mail. My mom got it in her mailbox." I saw my paycheck from DreamLover at the top of the pile. Lol.