AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Absolutely in love with my Halloween costume...OMG!

Nice Avatar Songbird_Shelly

It's getting cold here in London. I've been doing intermittent fasting and have a 3 hour eating window between 3 and 6pm. I'm up at 4am every day, sharp and alert. I shower and do a bit of light jogging at 5am.

You actually get a natural high out of it. I try to get 6 hours sleep at night, but wake up every hour or so because of the fasting. It makes me dream heavily too :cat:

Gonna see if I can clock 100 miles per week on my Health App starting next week. Mostly from walking. I do 50 press-ups a day. I want to start doing chin-ups too.

I'm 41. My work colleague is the same age and want's me to go to the gym with her on Sundays. I don't see the point of running on a treadmill when you can jog through nice parks. It's weird that she goes to the gym as she chain smokes.

Anyway, that's my random thought.

Have a nice weekend ACF

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Songbird_Shelly i love them all but especially the blonde! You remind me of Billie Piper with that one :h:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Songbird_Shelly i love them all but especially the blonde! You remind me of Billie Piper with that one :h:

Thanks! I love the blonde too. I have to Google search who Billie Piper is. Lol.

I went with my friend to PetSmart to get food for his cat, and I couldn’t resist visiting the area where the Robo Dwarf Hamsters are. I love Robo Dwarfs so much! It reminded me of my Gabriel, who’s in that big ‘ole hamster wheel in the sky.....

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Any models or members in this forum have rabbits they raise in their apartment?

I would tip ten tokens with every annoying question (I do /tip -pm) in your chat room if you are a model, but not sure exactly how to tip if you are a member (transfer tokens?).

I grew up with some great outdoor rabbits but would like to know if it is something I should try.

I don't think I've posted this on here yet (If so, I'm sorry), but I lmao...

WaiucdK.jpg

If I ban and ignore a model on MFC can she tell if and when I am online?
You can block and ignore, which keeps them from showing up on your homepage, and stops them from mailing/PMing you, but if she has you on her friend list, I do believe she can still see when you're online.

Yo, welcome to ACF.

Just a reminder to look at post dates before quoting/replying to them.

The post you replied to is like 8 years old. :)

I just placed a food order through DoorDash for the first time. I'm so glad to see that Friendly's is one of the restaurants on their list. :)

I just placed a food order through DoorDash for the first time. I'm so glad to see that Friendly's is one of the restaurants on their list. :)

McDonald's uses Uber to deliver here where I live. It must be the most expensive McD's meal ever.

McDonald's uses Uber to deliver here where I live. It must be the most expensive McD's meal ever.

I guess the DoorDasher stays in the vehicle while a second person comes out of the vehicle to bring you your food? The nice chick I spoke to over the phone (She couldn't find my apartment) definitely wasn't the same girl who brought me the food. The girl who handed me my food wasn't very friendly...some young chick who barely said a word as she handed me my order (while I'm smiling and saying hi to her and telling her thank you). Wow. Could definitely work on that customer service, sweetie. Lol.

Never thought I’d see the day I could have food from Red Lobster delivered to me! YES! Thanks, DoorDash! And I had a much better experience this time with a person who’s actually pleasant. Nice guy. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: emptiedglass