AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Anyone ever go to a convention then get depressed when its over? Went to DragonCon last week and I have been feeling blue since its been over.

Took me a bit to realize this was not one preview image on the homepage.

chrome_2019-09-22_21-20-26.png

I already thought Mena Massoud (the 2019 Aladdin) is gorgeous, and then I saw the photo of him on the cover of GQ Middle East. HOLY SHIT! :inlove: 097A2A0F-5BBF-42C1-98EC-1C1A4D161B5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Depends on if those ethics and morals were derived from within you and not due to expectations of others. In addition, are you motivated intrinsically or extrinsically?

It's a question brought on by the current events happening in the world. My mother used to tell me that I was always the first to confess, the first to punish myself and I was always harder on myself than she ever could have been. This current political climate has me all in a kerfuffle and I found this thread in the middle of processing an article I had just read about two men being arrested for their Ukraine involvement..

Reactions: MarieElise and Rai
Has anyone here ever gone to therapy for a phobia, and has actually gotten over their phobia?

I wish this forum had a way of filtering out posts with keywords in them. Not seeing the word 'banned' in a thread title ever again would just be the bee's knees.

Reactions: Rai
Who here remembers when “Buddy Holly” by Weezer (music video) was on the Microsoft Windows 95 installation disc? :)

Reactions: DFT
OMG, I just saw the newspaper article from the 60s...about my grandparents' first house (which my granddad had built himself) being burned to the ground. They'd suspected it was the work of racially motivated arsonists, since they were the only "Negro family in a White neighborhood." My granddad is the kindest, sweetest, most patient person I've ever met, and this makes me so sad. I'd heard about this incident before (Mom told me), but today was my first time seeing the article.

Relationships aren't always the healthiest things to get into, specially when it seems like everyone has more baggage then ever, but when your in one and trying hard to overcome that baggage, when do you need to call it quits? at what point is the line drawn that there is no hope.

I'm high AF.

Got enough coke to keep me awake for two days. Got skunk and cold beers to. I'll be stuck in a resonating mental orgasm for hours very soon. (TMI just for your reading amusement).

No harm done as I have no dependents.

I was going to post an honest, coke induced, A4 side (or 2) summary of why I rejected the advances of a super tall, Portuguese minx.

I wanted to read the brutal replies, but decided not to as I might offend. Some of my posts here have been insensitive and I'm like a bull in a china shop right now.

Tempted to start a thread about it so you can break it down to China Town.

There's nothing like fresh meat for the grinder :D

Have a nice weekend.

Lovense may be popular and may make models a lot of money, I don't know, but it is tacky looking. Whenever I see the pink antenna I wonder if it attracts android or cyborg fetishists. No hate from me, just my personal preference.

Reactions: MarieElise
Pulling up the #impeachmentday hashtag on Twitter has made me realize just how clueless a very large percentage of our population truly is. At first i'm tempted to inform them the vote today does not mean he's no longer the President. But then I just get overwhelmed at how many wouldn't even understand that and give up. When did schools get so bad they no longer teach basic American civics anymore?

Pulling up the #impeachmentday hashtag on Twitter has made me realize just how clueless a very large percentage of our population truly is. At first i'm tempted to inform them the vote today does not mean he's no longer the President. But then I just get overwhelmed at how many wouldn't even understand that and give up. When did schools get so bad they no longer teach basic American civics anymore?
Trying to explain/correct information on any subject is futile on Twitter. I sometimes forget and try anyway, just to regret it moments later.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
First of all happy new year everyone. Second, ladies and gents, this news was on the front page of most of the newspapers today and I thought I'd totally have to share on ACF. So it's about a vagina scented candle. I mean, if anyone wants to start a side business, there's a market for that. You never know. Apparently it's Bougie Parfumée (lol) so it costs 75$ or 67€. It's already sold out. Also, comments I've happened to read on Twitter are hilarious.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a30479671/gwyneth-paltrow-new-candle-smells-like-vagina/

If anyone is curious about what it looks like, here it is:

5e18ea9d49878c1c521f4db2

Last edited:
  • Funny!
this news

OK. Common take today among men here is that she wanted to be edgy but turns out to sound broke and without any class. While common take among women is that somebody has got to call her and tell her that she's doing it all wrong because 67€ to smell it is not bougie at all and it's more like mass market pussy wal-mart.

• Funny!
I've been on streamate for years and just started MFC, what a different beast. I'm loving it so far, but man it's a tricky one. But it's got me making to-do lists, thinking of ways to put more creativity into my shows, etc., so here's to freshening things up.

In other news, I rewatched HAROLD AND MAUDE yesterday, and it's reaffirmed my life dream of being an ol' biddy with an apartment covered in floral velvet. Thank you.

Reactions: Lady_Sha
I was glad they let me leave work early yesterday, because after I got home I threw up A LOT. I have a fear of throwing up (and haven’t in like 8-10 years), so this was terrifying for me.