AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
pB0PgoCb.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
I just came across a member whos screen name is my last name, and now I'm very curious how he came to use it...

Since I've heard so much about how great Five Guys are, I'm about to try one of their cheeseburgers (DoorDash is delivering it) for the first time. I'm pretty excited.

Since I've heard so much about how great Five Guys are, I'm about to try one of their cheeseburgers (DoorDash is delivering it) for the first time. I'm pretty excited.
How did you like it? One thing I've found about five guys is that if you don't eat it extremely fresh, it gets really soggy. (Especially if you order it all the way, the mushrooms make it even worse.) So if you found that to be the case, give it a try in person some day, and you might just fall in love with a burger. :) Don't get me started on their cajun fries.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
How did you like it? One thing I've found about five guys is that if you don't eat it extremely fresh, it gets really soggy. (Especially if you order it all the way, the mushrooms make it even worse.) So if you found that to be the case, give it a try in person some day, and you might just fall in love with a burger. :) Don't get me started on their cajun fries.

I loved it! I see now why it's on the pricey side. You get the option of all those toppings at no additional charge...haha. :) I will keep your suggestion in mind for future orders, especially since I know that things don't always go this smoothly with my DoorDash orders (I usually don't get my food as quickly as I did this time, and a lot of times something is missing from my order). I'll just stick to going to Five Guys in person when I happen to be around the mall area.

Reactions: AmberCutie
No, I'm not disappointed. I should've expected it, I guess its my fault; after all, I did trust you. I thought you're word was good. It just goes to show you really can't trust anybody, family included. Thanks for helping put me in this predicament.

But Twitter still works! LOL!

Meh. Lol. I don't seem to have much use for Twitter these days. I kinda feel like I'm just talking to myself on there half the time. Haha.

On FB (non-adult-related) I was trying to share a video clip from that new movie Us, and it wouldn't let me share it. I also tried posting a random thought about McDonald's, and got the same "Oops! Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can" message.

It’s that time again...the smelly trees (Bradford Pear) are back! Got the whole area reeking of a seafood spot.

I remember when MTV played music videos

I remember when there wasn't such a thing as MTV, and we had to wait until midnight on the local channels to catch videos.

Man, did I just date myself with this post...

This stressful unemployment period slowly turns out to be a blessing . The Pay Per Click studies opened the door to a deeper understanding of the media channels, traffic, conversions and advertising. If anyone requires assistance about getting their vanilla or offline businesses on Google, or even general meta-internet questions, let me know. My assistance in here is pro-bono, and will serve me for sharing and training purposes.

I need to stop being so tempted to explain things to people who it's clear do not grasp the ability to understand at all.
Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.57.54 AM.png