AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
But it's just because it's not the original, one and only Gorgonzola!,
whaaaaat ?! 😁
don't forget Bleu d'Auvergne (the actual original), Roquefort is also very good... don't miss them

Reactions: MarieElise
whaaaaat ?! 😁
don't forget Bleu d'Auvergne (the actual original), Roquefort is also very good... don't miss them

Sure, I know those cheese. They don't taste anything like Gorgonzola, which is one that I like. Also, I surely don't eat french cheese. I believe we can't even compare them. We can have all those cheese on a plate, taste them and realize that they are different cheese, with different taste. I mean, let everyone choose what they like more, but we can't compare them. I didn't name them on purpose.

Gooooorgooooonzoooooolaaaaaaaaa 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓💓
I see you are a man of culture. It's a very versatile and awesome cheese! There are tons of recipes! The last one I cooked was pasta al gorgonzola e salsiccia (sausage) con zafferano (saffron), which you can add, if you wish. A really classic one. Right from my Grandma and Mom. There are even tons of recipies for those who are more on the veggies side. You can even made the same recipe with ravioli alla zucca (pumpkin ravioli). But you have to choose the right kind of pasta! Not the disgrace which, unfortunately, I've happened to see in some restaurants abroad.

Anyway, the point is each time I cook that recipe a panty drops. Never fails me. Maybe it was the covid post-lockdown, maybe my cooking skill. Who knows. Point is: it never fails me. And I'm 100% sure, if you'll ever cook it, it'll never fail you! Report back.

• Hugs
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Anyway, the point is each time I cook that recipe a panty drops. Never fails me. Maybe it was the covid post-lockdown, maybe my cooking skill. Who knows. Point is: it never fails me. And I'm 100% sure, if you'll ever cook it, it'll never fail you! Report back.

I wish I could get more than virtual panty drops when I show off my cooking skills.:haha:

• Funny!
Anyway, the point is each time I cook that recipe a panty drops. Never fails me.
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Just reading about it got my heart beating faster.

Sorry to DP, but OMG fascinating! Had to share.

Sorry to DP, but OMG fascinating! Had to share.

I wonder if they were high while watching Highlander 2 when they got the idea?

• Funny!
I wish I could get more than virtual panty drops when I show off my cooking skills.
With this recipe, Force, believe me, all the panties with drop. It's so powerful that it's unbelievable, it's like witchcraft. Hence, I'm really hesitant about sharing it. Every rose comes with its thorn, right? So you really have to live with the consequences, know how to handle the aftermath, and not letting the wine clouds your thoughts.

You really have to ask yourself if you're ready to have all this women calling you back for weeks, harrassing you, asking you to marry them. Let's be real, no man can live this way. I even have close friends, believe me, who are not from my region - with whom I unfortunately shared this recipe - calling me and I was like "Hey, it's been a while, where have you been?" and they where like: "Forget about it, man, it's crazy. I had to move. Abroad".

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Just reading about it got my heart beating faster.
I know. it's very powerful. You have to be really careful!

With this recipe, Force, believe me, all the panties with drop.

Do you think it would work on men too?
My boyfriend needs a birthday meal, and I need my boyfriend if you know what I mean.

ETA; Oh God, I just reread that, I didn't mean my boyfriend wears panties though, he's totally not into wearing women's clothes at all.

Last edited:
Do you think it would work on men too?
My boyfriend needs a birthday meal, and I need my boyfriend if you know what I mean.

ETA; Oh God, just reread that, I didn't mean my boyfriend wears panties though, he's totally not into wearing women's clothes at all.
Absolutely! He will put a diamond ring on it. How do you think my Grandma and Mom convinced my Grandpa and Dad? With their powerful recipes. Just be sure he is the right boyfriend and and the right man who deserve them!

Absolutely! He will put a diamond ring on it. How do you think my Grandma and Mom convinced my Grandpa and Dad? With their powerful recipes. Just make sure he is the right boyfriend and and the right man who deserve them!
Lol, there's only one place I want him putting a ring, and it ain't my finger 😉
You are right, it might be too powerful. I'm not dealing with all his crazy relatives and a hugely expensive party aka wedding. No way.
God, that does sound tasty though.

With this recipe, Force, believe me, all the panties with drop. It's so powerful that it's unbelievable, it's like witchcraft. Hence, I'm really hesitant about sharing it. Every rose comes with its thorn, right? So you really have to live with the consequences, know how to handle the aftermath, and not letting the wine clouds your thoughts.

You really have to ask yourself if you're ready to have all this women calling you back for weeks, harrassing you, asking you to marry them. Let's be real, no man can live this way. I even have close friends, believe me, who are not from my region - with whom I unfortunately shared this recipe - calling me and I was like "Hey, it's been a while, where have you been?" and they where like: "Forget about it, man, it's crazy. I had to move. Abroad".

I get all kinds of offers as it is. All these models telling me how great I am... ;)

Lol, there's only one place I want him putting a ring, and it ain't my finger 😉
You are right, it might be too powerful. I'm not dealing with all his crazy relatives and a hugely expensive party aka wedding. No way.
God, that does sound tasty though.
Well, just cook it for yourself and for some of your friends when you have the chance then. I see no problem. Maybe it's even better because there will be no craziness involved!

• Funny!
At least not when you're looking.
If he were to want to get into that fine, but he'd better be buying his own clothes, because I'm not having all of mine, stretched out of shape!
It'll never happen though... no matter how many times I ask ( :haha: ).
"Some people" just love to play hard to get! (I'm totally kidding).

And the right kind of pasta is ... ? Fettucine? Tagliatelle?
Sure, absolutely you can. Not 100% sure but I believe the most classic one is made with penne. But sure, you can use tagliatelle and nobody will object anything but you certainly don't want to use spaghetti or bucatini, just to make an example. Penne, mezze maniche, and all the like are also solid and valid options.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Right! I often go for penne when there is sauce involved, but I wasn't sure about the texture of it all because of the sausages. I am even thinking cannelloni, but that is probably taking it a bit too far.
I am definitely trying this!

Hey @EliMarie717: want me to film myself making it? 😂

Pfft, just buy a block of Velveeta cheese, some elbow macaroni and you’ve got pasta n cheese. Throw some hot dogs in and you’re golden! Mix in some BBQ sauce and...

@EliMarie717

This is pulled pork Mac n cheese. But, I’ve also had it with pulled chicken, beef, and yes even chopped up hot dogs. While it’s normally this way, I’ve also had it mixed up when served.

Put some toasted bread crumbs on top, or between the Mac m cheese and pulled meat, for some extra flavour.

2CED2ECA-2CDE-435D-8461-6FEAF5634831.jpeg

I am even thinking cannelloni, but that is probably taking it a bit too far.
No. You're not taking it too far at all. You're thinking right and cannelloni are perfectly fine. You just want to make things a little bit different and put it in the oven. In fact, and it's no coincidence, for example, cannelloni agli spinaci (spinach) con gorgonzola/ricotta it's another classic. Another one is radicchio, gorgonzola e noci (walnuts). You can make risotto, pasta (short one) or, sure, even cannelloni. Fuck, now I'm hungry.

I just went to get a pizza, and it's f***ing insane outside. Full moon. Mist. People roaming around in the dark without reflective gear, dressed in black, things which you think are people, which actually are not, set up by the side of the street... and the list could go on. I nearly s**t my pants, and my roommate nearly had a heart attack (and we were only driving about 5 miles an hour!). Stay home, everyone!

things which you think are people, which actually are not
the contrary is more dangerous.

Pizza deliverers got special training to manage all this and they still work even during the lockdown in here ;)

the contrary is more dangerous.

Pizza deliverers got special training to manage all this and they still work even during the lockdown in here ;)
I don't know which contrary/country you are in, although I know that you speak French. One time I clicked on a thing, on your Twitter that said; "to see where I live, click here", and it was a giant middle finger (shaped from a cactus I believe, if I remember correctly) :haha: Or did you mean literally contrary, as in; people which you think are things, which actually are not? Because if that's the case, I definitely agree on that one!

It was a take and bake. I wanted to cook off the covid in my own oven. I doubt even covid can survive 425 degrees.

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Or did you mean literally , as in; people which you think are things, which actually are not?
:) this yes, "the contrary": "people which you think are things, which actually are not" (which presents the same danger in every country).

This recalls me this time I was driving back home on a foggy night with my former wife, with snow on the road in the mountain.
We could barely not see the front of the car and had the choice to stop there in the middle of the road and wait for the sun, or to go on the resting 5kms. The only clue to find a direction was the color of the 'wall' in front of me :
Bright white=road, Lite Grey=cliff downward, Dark grey= mountain. We started to go on, my wife outside walking on the road to check the path and me driving behind her, targeting 'a shadow in the middle of a road'... until she stopped finding no more road, everything being like 'cliff' straight away.
In front of us were our neighbors, using the same strategy to drive in the other direction... we took a very long time to cross safely on the narrow road :happy: :cool:
a giant middle finger (shaped from a cactus I believe, if I remember correctly) :haha:
exact... my avatar is shot on the 'terrasse' ;)
(but it's not a very big secret, I'm French from France and French is my mother language)

:) this yes, "the contrary": "people which you think are things, which actually are not" (which presents the same danger in every country).

This recalls me this time I was driving back home on a foggy night with my former wife, with snow on the road in the mountain.
We could barely not see the front of the car and had the choice to stop there in the middle of the road and wait for the sun, or to go on the resting 5kms. The only clue to find a direction was the color of the 'wall' in front of me :
Bright white=road, Lite Grey=cliff downward, Dark grey= mountain. We started to go on, my wife outside walking on the road to check the path and me driving behind her, targeting 'a shadow in the middle of a road'... until she stopped finding no more road, everything being like 'cliff' straight away.
In front of us were our neighbors, using the same strategy to drive in the other direction... we took a very long time to cross safely on the narrow road :happy: :cool:

exact... my avatar is shot on the 'terrasse' ;)
(but it's not a very big secret, I'm French from France and French is my mother language)
This situation with your ex-wife sounds terrifying!

Ah I see. I was googling what is going on in France right now, the other day. That also sounds terrifying, and complicated. I had never heard of Charlie Hedbo before that.
I don't know a lot about France, although I used to speak somewhat fluid French.

I hope that you are staying safe, and staying away from onions hehe ( :haha: )
I was reading yesterday that Boris Johnson has shut down Britain again. The shit is really hitting the fan everywhere right now. I'm staying in my house for the whole of the next week. God only knows what is going to happen here, depending on the election results. The whole world is in turmoil. Horrible things going on.

I hope that you are staying safe, and staying away from onions hehe ( :haha: )
I'm half Spanish, so I don't really cook as it's too much work... I guess onions will not cause any problem and that is a good point (staying positive :) ). I have little needs and am not so gregarious, so I'm fine at home main of the time since this spring as all my work can be done from here,

We also shut down again last Friday, after 2 weeks or so of non-efficient curfew, like many other countries around here. This with terrorism who grows again in the background (a teacher decapitated, a woman decapitated in a church too....)

God only knows what is going to happen here, depending on the election results
I guess good things fo yall, like a lot of jobs created, ie to destroy a brand new wall in the south of your country 😁