AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Does anyone of you have their own garden? If so, do you grow things, like those beans?
Yep. I try to plant a bucket of almond potatos each spring (they usually succumb to disease this far south), and I have ruccola, redcurrant, apples and Victoria plums in the garden as well.
The ruccola is funny, because it spreads like the common weed. Picking pizza topping or salad ingredients from your driveway must be the ultimate dad joke 😎

Yep. I try to plant a bucket of almond potatos each spring (they usually succumb to disease this far south), and I have ruccola, redcurrant, apples and Victoria plums in the garden as well.
The ruccola is funny, because it spreads like the common weed. Picking pizza topping or salad ingredients from your driveway must be the ultimate dad joke 😎
Yes the rucola behaves that way, same goes for any kind of mint - I love Hemingway Mint so I can always have top class Mojitos in summer :D
Your signature says something German? Sprichst du Deutsch?

@EliMarie717 lol tending the plants on animal crossing. My son says he hates that game, it is for "little girl who have no gaming skills". He wants me to tell you that a good game for the Switch everybody loves is "Ori and the Blind Forest". (You should REALLY try that one)
What a little Rascal haha! I will check out this other game though, thank you. Fornite is my newest thing so that I can interact with my family that I mostly have not seen in nearly a year due to Covid. Haha my Mom is an avid Fortnite player now too, I wish my Grandma was aswell.

Last edited:
a good game for the Switch everybody loves is "Ori and the Blind Forest". (You should REALLY try that one)
Only play this game if you're up for the risk of wanting to throw your controller (or whole Switch) through a window.

OMG :) I died 1600 times first playthrough. But it is sooo worth it!! Never seen a more beautiful game in my life. Hehe.. let me ask you: DID YOU CRY (during the opening) ??
It was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, I do agree. I didn't cry tho. :)

I've been waiting 10 days for MyGirlFund to decide whether or not I'm good enough for them to approve me via their "voting process." Wow. Smh. I was good enough for them to be on their site years ago, and I don't remember it taking this long before.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Teach her how to play it! Sounds like fun!
OMG its (FN) SO, SO fun! Just played for 2 hours straight. I don't want to risk throwing anything, so I'll just stick with Fortnite.
It's only my first day of playing it, so I doubt that I'll be teaching anyone anything. I thought it was just a game for children, but not at all, this is fun!
I really, really like the graphics. I'm all about bright colors.

This bring back memories of throwing mice out of frustration with games years ago...
I have a habit of slamming mine down on the mousepad when I get frustrated. It's not good.

I have a habit of slamming mine down on the mousepad when I get frustrated. It's not good.

Similar. Though, mine would either get slammed down, or tossed against the wall. Though, they couldn't go too far since that was long before wireless mice were a thing.

About the only games I play now are EQ and the occasional solitaire, mahjongg, puzzle, etc. that comes with Windows. Though, I do also do Zwift if you want to call a virtual bicycling workout a "game".

thoughts of the day... I dont give a fuck about anything ,,just chill and lets see what will be ;)

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to vote
Well, I have no idea what your age is but I vote no for that tie. The reason I'm saying this is because my ex would forbid me to wear ties like that with suits like that because - she used to say - made me look older and she was like, I quote "you're not going to a weddin or somenthing". So she bought me basically the same ties but with a little bit more colour.

No wait, forgot what I've said. I've just zoomed in that tie. It's fine, personally I like it. Also, I just can't wrap my mind around the fact you've only paid 250$.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentm0de
There's no way that suit is made of cashmere and only costs 250$ or 500$. They're selling you a fraud, a lie. Be careful before buying it!

There's no way that suit is made of cashmere and only costs 250$ or 500$. They're selling you a fraud, a lie. Be careful before buying it!

Buyer beware, agreed. Although, it's becoming more common for cashmere to be available at lower prices. There a few companies now selling cashmere sweaters for $75USD or less. No idea on quality, which is my concern. But, I have seen companies trying to dump inventory of items that haven't been selling well due to people WFH more now and not buying things like they used to. Better to at least break even, or recoup some money than to sit on inventory that isn't selling.

Better to at least break even, or recoup some money than to sit on inventory that isn't selling.
Abso-fucking-lutely
I have seen companies trying to dump inventory of items that haven't been selling well
Same here. With the second wave of Covid going on, we are basically in a second lock down here until December. Shops are basically closed. And, I kid you not, everything is on sale now at super low prices. Not only that, your favorite shops basically are harrassing you via e-mail, sms making you know all the ongoing sales. Problem is, due to restrictions, if you want to have a look you can't because everything is closed and before that, when they were open, you could only visit by taking an appointment or in a limited number of persons.

No idea on quality, which is my concern.
Yeah, I agree. But maybe I misread and he meant only the jacket.

I know! The picture I posted is a Boss suit for 890€, the one I bought looks almost exactly the same, of course not made of cashmere, and not by Hugo Boss. I got it for 250 at a 50% sale :)
The tie from the pic is nice, but I got enough to keep me covered.
Oh yeah, I am old enough at 45 I guess, sometimes I wear a tie, especially in winter, but not in summer.

Abso-fucking-lutely

Same here. With the second wave of Covid going on, we are basically in a second lock down here until December. Shops are basically closed. And, I kid you not, everything is on sale now at super low prices. Not only that, your favorite shops basically are harrassing you via e-mail, sms making you know all the ongoing sales. Problem is, due to restrictions, if you want to have a look you can't because everything is closed and before that, when they were open, you could only visit by taking an appointment or in a limited number of persons.

We just got put on a second lockdown, or it's going into effect in the next day or two. But, prior to that, was similar in that very limited access to most stores, and it was weird as could be driving past big shopping centers and not seeing cars parked. Makes me think the holiday season is really going to be bleak for many/most.

Many of the companies I'm on their mailing list have gone from "Black Friday" sales to "Black November". I don't mind too much since it helps them out and is their way of filling orders in time for people to ship them for the holidays. But, if people don't have the money to spend in the first place...

I know! The picture I posted is a Boss suit for 890€, the one I bought looks almost exactly the same, of course not made of cashmere, and not by Hugo Boss. I got it for 250 at a 50% sale :)
The tie from the pic is nice, but I got enough to keep me covered.
Oh yeah, I am old enough at 45 I guess, sometimes I wear a tie, especially in winter, but not in summer.

I know very little of suits, so couldn't tell what one is supposed to be worth or not. Most of my suits aren't quite bargain bin. But, I have a difficult time dropping a lot of money on a suit when I'm only going to wear it a time or two a year.

Heck, I have a difficult time justifying more than $30 for a pair of jeans. ;)

I just need to vent about something that I've never vented about before because there's never been an opportunity to do so and it's relevant to this convo.

I got a lovely cashmere sweater once. Cost $200 and was incredibly luxurious. My ex, who never did laundry, randomly decided to do laundry one day and not only washed it, but also dried it. As you can imagine, it was ruined and so was my mood.

I just need to vent about something that I've never vented about before because there's never been an opportunity to do so and it's relevant to this convo.

I got a lovely cashmere sweater once. Cost $200 and was incredibly luxurious. My ex, who never did laundry, randomly decided to do laundry one day and not only washed it, but also dried it. As you can imagine, it was ruined and so was my mood.

Very sorry to hear, and I can relate in some way. I grew up doing the family's laundry. Sorting not just by colours but also by material and wash cycles. My ex had no idea how to do laundry and threw all of our clothes in together. Reds with whites, darks, etc. and ruined some white dress shirts of mine just from the wash. She also had the lack of thought in throwing line dry items only into the dryer and shrinking them much like your ex with your sweater. I have a difficult to find shirt size, so when this happened I was not happy at all since had to replace almost everything.

She only did laundry once before I took it over permanently for the years we were together. I don't get it, laundry really isn't that difficult to understand. Just need to read the tag and follow directions.

But, I also know people who didn't have a clue how to clean a bathroom either...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Brit and silentm0de
On the topic of cashmere... I once used a real cashmere scarf to clean the inside of my toilet bowl, after I found out that the guy that gave it to me was lying to me and cheating on me. I made a video of it, and sent it to him. Lol... not my most mature moment, but it did make everyone at work, and all of my friends laugh. What can I say, I'm Italian, I get passionate 😃 Hell hath no fury... (it was real cashmere, I went to Macys and saw how much he paid for it, before using it to clean my toilet bowl with bleach). Ahhh my younger days lol. I'm a real fan of letting my true feelings on things be known.

Last edited:
On the topic of cashmere... I once used a real cashmere scarf to clean the inside of my toilet bowl, after I found out that the guy that gave it to me was lying to me and cheating on me. I made a video of it, and sent it to him. Lol... not my most mature moment, but it did make everyone at work, and all of my friends laugh. What can I say, I'm Italian, I get passionate 😃 Hell hath no fury... (it was real cashmere, I went to Macys and saw how much he paid for it, before using it to clean my toilet bowl with bleach). Ahhh my younger days lol. I'm a real fan of letting my true feelings on things be known.
LOL You are more creative than me. I usually clean a bottle of Gin with my tongue while listening to Infected Mushroom in a situation like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
LOL You are more creative than me. I usually clean a bottle of Gin with my tongue while listening to Infected Mushroom in a situation like that.
Some say more creative... some might say more completely utterly insane 😃

Since you've already bought it, I'm sure not only you'll enjoy wearing it but it will also be special for you because each time you will remember this little convo with your fellow ACF members.

That said, I have to say I've asked myself what I would have done if I were you. Idk maybe it's this pandemic that has put me in a philosophical mood or - let's be honest - maybe it's the wine that keeps me company during this lockdown, anyway, since I don't need others suits at the moment, I would have dropped the suit, got the tie and said "Fuck it" and spending the rest on the lady.

And now we know why he's an ex.

Makes me think the holiday season is really going to be bleak for many/most.

Agree, it's a vicious circle situation. Businessess not operating means they are making no profits, which means States get no money from taxes, thus budgets and spending need to be readjusted. And people out of work means they have no money to spend, which means more businesses are closing and more people out of work. A fucking mess.

some might say more completely utterly insane

Not that you need anyone's approval but let me just say that non only I find it to be a perfectly acceptable behavior but also, actually, I'm proud of you.

Last edited: