AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just did some native Indian shit. I thought it was Friday 19:00.

I have no idea where the last 13 hours went. I recall nothing.

I literally tripped balls.

10/10

I just did some native Indian shit. I thought it was Friday 19:00.

I have no idea where the last 13 hours went. I recall nothing.

I literally tripped balls.

10/10
Ayahuasca? Impressive that you were able to write everything you wrote above. When I'm on LSD, writing is the last thing on my mind and screens are absolutely horrid to look at.
I see I wrote some shit.. can I a get tl:dr summary?

Thx
tl;dr You're a classic "nice guy" who wanted to simultaneously fuck his coworker, but only if you were the only one who was allowed to. Pretty gross tbh, especially coming from someone who allegedly takes enlightening drugs.

Ayahuasca? Impressive that you were able to write everything you wrote above. When I'm on LSD, writing is the last thing on my mind and screens are absolutely horrid to look at.

Thanks kitten. I didn't do LSD. I did 25 beers and got coked up to my eye balls.

Not good, but YOLO.

tl;dr You're a classic "nice guy" who wanted to simultaneously fuck his coworker, but only if you were the only one who was allowed to. Pretty gross tbh, especially coming from someone who allegedly takes enlightening drugs.

Not gross in my mind. She was on the wrong by playing two guys at once. She ended up with neither and can't hold a normal relationship. She'll just keep getting used. I don't care about how many cocks she entertained in the past (it's a lot of cocks btw).

EDIT: Wow at my huge wall of text when I was flying off my tits.

Last edited:
My bad, I assumed you took peyote (not sure why I wrote ayahuasca) due to the length of time and you said you were tripping. "Tripping" is more commonly associated with psychedelics. Cocaine and alcohol make more sense given the content of your post for sure - def not enlightening.

I never said that she wasn't in the wrong. I was talking about you and your thought process.

Jesus fuck! I'm drinking myself sober and cringing at my long betta post.

So fucking betta.

I needed a fucking Tampax.

I needed a fucking Tampax.
This was not funny in the slightest. Take a day or two away from the keyboard and go outside for a hike or nice long walk, and decompress in a healthy way. I don't think drugs and the internet mix well, no matter the type of forum.

I was just kidding rylaeosexo :h:

I'll log out. This ride is over £300 now as I just reloaded.

I'm not going to lie. I like being high as fuck.

I prefer being on a natural high. I'm looking forward to my detox.

I hope I wake up tomorrow.

I'm really pushing my limits today.

I'm not an addict. Funny thing is, I don't crave it, but it calls me sometimes.

Please delete if inappropriate. I really don't want the ban hammer and would never offend on purpose.

So you are asking the forum moderator to use up to 30 minutes of her free time to read this, evaluate it and take action. What makes you think the moderation has the time for that? Evaluation is your job before you post. There are a lot of more important threads here, like threads where models need help and advice to practice their profession. Isn't it more important that the moderation uses her free time for those threads and problems connected to them, or maybe something technical/creative?

sorry, ranting here

Daily thought: The health of a forum is directly dependent on the moderations willingness to put time into it. Users do good if they make this time as fun as possible for the moderation.

This was the short version...
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ Chojin!

I'll admit, all I got from reading half of this is that you are mad because you wanted to use your coworker for sex, but someone else already is. Also, I got more info to back up my opinion that you have a weird obsession w/ STDs. I really don't think you need to worry about getting anyone pregnant because all that alcohol and coke is probably watering down your sperm, and making your dick malfunction anyways. But that being said, always use condoms etc just incase, and especially in your case.

Secondly, you say you are ugly. Lots of people think they are ugly, but they actually are not. However, we all need to guard against becoming ugly on the inside, by you know doing ugly things, and treating other people in ugly ways. Luckily that is something under each of our control though, which can be changed.

My life is in good order financially.
Then here you go...

www.myfreecams.com
www.streamate.com
www.chaturbate.com

ETA; If this is all about your fish dying, then I am sorry about your loss, but this is not the best way to handle it.

Last edited:
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ Chojin! I'll admit, all I got from reading half of this is that you are mad because you wanted to use your coworker for sex

That's the thing Marie. I didn't try to fuck her. I could if I wanted to.

What she needed was support. She was in a cluster fuck of shit and was getting fucked by different guys. A deer in the head lights.

She would fuck someone, have a fight with them, then jump into bed with another guy. Repeat ad infinitum..

Nothing wrong with that. Each to their own, but not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
That's the thing Marie. I didn't try to fuck her. I could if I wanted to.

What she needed was support. She was in a cluster fuck of shit and was getting fucked by different guys. A deer in the head lights.

She would fuck someone, have fight with them, then jump into bed with another guy. Repeat ad infinitum..

Nothing wrong with that. Each to their own, but not my cup of tea.
Fine, then continue not fucking her. Good work.

Yes, it definitely sounds like she needs support. But maybe she just likes some good dick and variety too, at the same time. Although in that case, she really should use protection.
Nothing wrong w that, like you said, and nothing wrong w/ it not being your thing as well.

Try not to worry about her too much, because it sounds like you have conflicting feelings about her ass, and you might not be in the best situation to give her objective support.
Her behavior at work is bad, try to let it just wash over you. That's her issue, and she's gonna have to deal w that obviously.

That's the thing Eli,

I couldn't do anything with her as I know that would lead to a cluster fuck, as she would want to be my gf and become a brain drain. She would have sucked the fucking life out of me.

Is it ok to pursue a woman and tell her want she wants to hear just to fuck her? It seems brutal to follow suit, but that's want she's getting from everyone else.

I've seen her down and crying her eyes out.

It's not right to take advantage of vunerable women.

Is it ok to pursue a woman and tell her want she wants to hear just to fuck her?
No, you are right it's not.
You can't know entirely for sure that's what the other blokes are doing, that's just your opinion of what's going on, based on behaviors and partial info.
Although it sounds like it could be right in the one bloke's case. However, you never know for sure what is going on in anyone else's mind.
People often have conflicting feelings and motivations, and can have several things going on at once. So it's not as cut and dry as that.

First and foremost if she has depression or a mental disorder she needs adequate treatment for that by a professional, and she needs to stick to it. Y'all are in England right, so she has no excuse not to get it, because it's free for you? We have to pay out the arse for that here. That is her thing that she is going to need to address first and foremost before she can figure out what she is really hoping for or wanting from these men.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Last edited:
The lyrics.... :wideyed:
haha... thanks. Walls are shaking......
right? I wanna put up some of his songs on my bass heavy sound system downstairs sometime.

My head hurts, so I'm not even trying to read Chojin's long (high) post right now. I'm just always glad to see other people posting in this thread, so I don't have to feel like I'm hogging it with my random thoughts. :p Off I go to grab another bottle of IBC root beer!

I want to go back to reality now. I've been on it since Friday morning and it's Sunday. A crazy weekend of excess.

I want to sleep now for 2 days as I've have 36 pints of Stella Artois... I really want to sleep, but I found another fucking gram of coke.

Ohh Fuck.

I don't want to continue this tomorrow, so I'll finish it now. I'm on thin ice.. in the danger zone.

I want my neurons back, but it will take a week to fully recover from this. You can see how retarded my posts have been, but I posted for your lols.

It's like being stuck in an intense orgasm for 44 hours.

It's a one off. I'm flying straight from now. The new tax year is 2 weeks away.

I'm making a tidy sum online and plan to see how far I can make it grow. I'm currently expanding exponentially.

I'm not sure what to do with my income as I don't really need anything. It all just goes to the royal bank of chojin atm.

Good night ACF

Last edited:
  • Funny!
@Chojin I suggest seeing a therapist. I feel you could really benefit from it.

Cocaine is extremely bad for the brain, especially when taken in excess and/or frequently. You need to give your brain time to heal and to replenish cells and neurotransmitters. Your erratic thoughts and feelings are possibly caused by these chemical imbalances that you yourself have caused. I'm not telling you that you have to give up your vices entirely (though in your case, you probably should). You just need to space them out so that your brain can fix itself. You need to take months long breaks in between. The brain heals itself after ~3 months, but this is taking into account that it hasn't been severely damaged by excess drugs. In your case, based upon what you've written here, you should take a minimum break of 6 months, but preferably a year, before indulging again. I do feel that quitting entirely would be better for you, but I am not confident you would succeed.

I rarely do to Birt.

Thanks for your advice though.

I can just stop. I'm not an addict. I was chatting with my dealer on Friday and he was telling me that some of his customers blow their entire wages on it every week. That's messed up. I didn't even think to buy any, but I bumped into him on the street and decided to have a little fun.

I won't do it again. During the week, I work out and intermittently fast. I'm actually in good shape.

I can just stop. I'm not an addict.
Yet you wrote this at the start of your previous post:
I'm high AF right now. I don't do it all the time. Just once a month. It cost me £150 to get this high today.. I'm going to quit next Friday for real this time.
So yeah, I'm going to assume that you are addict. You do it once a month and you say that you will quit "next Friday", which is a classic addict excuse.
During the week, I work out and intermittently fast. I'm actually in good shape.
Your body might be fine, but I assure you that your brain is not. In addition to the damage you're doing to your brain, you are also causing yourself to feel less empathy, less prosocial behaviors, and greater narcissism. Thus, you find it more difficult to understand and relate to people, as evidenced by your posts here. Cocaine doesn't give you introspection or clarity, though you may feel it does.

This will probably be my last post on this subject. I just feel bad for you because regardless of what you try to show, you probably are not really happy or fulfilled inside. I have a friend who is like you in so many ways. No matter what I say to him, just like no matter what I say to you, it doesn't really mean much because one has to choose change for oneself.