AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Your body might be fine, but I assure you that your brain is not. In addition to the damage you're doing to your brain, you are also causing yourself to feel less empathy, less prosocial behaviors, and greater narcissism. Thus, you find it more difficult to understand and relate to people, as evidenced by your posts here. Cocaine doesn't give you introspection or clarity, though you may feel it does.

Holy shit! You know exactly what you're talking about.

That one hit home.

I needed to read that. Thank you Brit.

Brit, that wasn't sarcasm. Your right.

When I say I'm going to quit I do. The last time I said it, I quit for 7 months. Then I had an arguement with someone and that made me smoke. If I smoke, I drink. My problem is with alcohol, not cocaine. I can drink like the mad Irish.

This weekend, I've had 38 pints of beer. It doesn't even affect me.

During the week, I work out and don't crave anything. I'm not an addict, but I have a tendancy to binge.

Yikes! I hope I don't get banned for admitting all this. You're right about how it affects you socially. You just give zero fucks.

Tomorrow, I'm back to normal like it didn't happen. I actually prefer to be sober. I'll aim for a year again. When I quit for 7 months last year, I cringed at the memory of smoking and drinking. I enjoy getting smashed on occasion though. I wouldn't dream of it if I had kids or was with someone.

Last week, my supervisor told me I had a secret admirer and asked if I was single. It was one of the girls at reception. She's really nice as well. I didn't follow up on it as I know I have issues right now.

What you've made me realise is that I'm in denial.

I better log out. I just wanted to say thanks :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Okay, that was weird! I was on my laptop just now, and it had some sort of goofy infrared shit going on. All of your (and my) thumbnail pics were looking goofy, all my webpages, Windows home screen, etc. were goofy-looking until I did a Windows update just now. It's all good now. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to get on cam tonight, because it was screwing up my eyes. Lol.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Billyboy
Okay, that was weird! I was on my laptop just now, and it had some sort of goofy infrared shit going on. All of your (and my) thumbnail pics were looking goofy, all my webpages, Windows home screen, etc. were goofy-looking until I did a Windows update just now. It's all good now. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to get on cam tonight, because it was screwing up my eyes. Lol.
I'm glad you got back up and running.

My friends have had tech issues,internet issues = no broadcasting = no income. Sometimes whole shifts or days lost.

No fun for anyone, but any lost time hurts the models, while members just find another room. :(

May be adding daytime camming to the mix starting April 12.

I'm thinking around 1 PM - 4 PM EST. As much as I'd love for it to be MyFreeCams and ManyVids Live (Just like at nighttime), I feel like I'd be shooting myself in the foot trying to cam on MFC TWICE in one day. My camscore on there is the lowest it's ever been, and I remember that (back in the day) daytime camming on MFC was always quieter than nighttime. So maybe for daytime use one laptop for MV Live, and use the other laptop for a different token site. I'm gonna see what Stripchat and Flirt4Free are like

And I'd love to catch some of those well-mannered UK men too (The times I mentioned would be evening hours in the U.K.), which is one of the reasons I miss camming on that UK site AdultWork.

I have a question. Is there a way I can go to a post office with the item already sealed in the bubble mailer with stamps...and ready to go (WITHOUT my name or address on the envelope)...give it to a worker there to mail...AND arrange for them to send me an e-mail or text message delivery confirmation? Or is the postal worker just gonna tell me "No, I have to have your address on the package in order to do that." Because I see absolutely no reason for them to need my address, and I just don't want to be wasting my time taking the bus over there if it's not gonna get done. The whole point is to be able to send the item without revealing my address, and getting confirmation that it was delivered.

In the past I've been able to mail items (such as worn panties, photo keychains, etc. with no return address shown on the envelope) just fine, and every person has gotten them. I know the mail has been slow lately, but my guy should've gotten it by now. So that was a waste, and I'm gonna have to send out another pair to him now.

I have a question. Is there a way I can go to a post office with the item already sealed in the bubble mailer with stamps...and ready to go (WITHOUT my name or address on the envelope)...give it to a worker there to mail...AND arrange for them to send me an e-mail or text message delivery confirmation? Or is the postal worker just gonna tell me "No, I have to have your address on the package in order to do that." Because I see absolutely no reason for them to need my address, and I just don't want to be wasting my time taking the bus over there if it's not gonna get done. The whole point is to be able to send the item without revealing my address, and getting confirmation that it was delivered.

In the past I've been able to mail items (such as worn panties, photo keychains, etc. with no return address shown on the envelope) just fine, and every person has gotten them. I know the mail has been slow lately, but my guy should've gotten it by now. So that was a waste, and I'm gonna have to send out another pair to him now.
Hi, you should be able use a tracking number to confirm delivery.

https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

USPS Tracking®

Provides tracking updates as an item travels to its destination, including the date and time of delivery or attempted delivery.

Notes​

• Available online or at your Post Office depending on the mail class

Cost​

No Charge

https://www.usps.com/manage/

Enter a USPS Tracking® number in the search box to check the status of a package.
Track Your Package

Using a tracking number should mean you don't have to put anything that identifies you on the package.

Edit from FAQ
https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Tracking-The-Basics
Email and SMS alerts are options available.

Last edited:

I've never tried it with no address. I just use a fake return address for those items... such as a local graveyard, a random apartment complex etc etc. Lol, I know some models will use the address of say a mental institution for example hehe. The postmark will say state and city I think, and I know some models will drive to a different town to mail such items too. Or if they live near a state line, just drive on into the other State to do it real quick, or to a different part of the city that they live in.

I have had no problems with this, and I have always gotten tracking info every time.

Anyways sorry I can't answer about not using any return address, I've only ever done it using fakers. Which has worked great for me, tracking and all. And which I know a lot of other models do too.

I've never tried it with no address. I just use a fake return address for those items... such as a local graveyard, a random apartment complex etc etc. Lol, I know some models will use the address of say a mental institution for example hehe. The postmark will say state and city I think, and I know some models will drive to a different town to mail such items too. Or if they live near a state line, just drive on into the other State to do it real quick, or to a different part of the city that they live in.

I have had no problems with this, and I have always gotten tracking info every time.

Anyways sorry I can't answer about not using any return address, I've only ever done it using fakers. Which has worked great for me, tracking and all. And which I know a lot of other models do too.

Okay, so you WERE able to get the delivery confirmation (From here on out, this will be important...otherwise I won’t bother selling panties)? Cool. Thanks!

Okay, so you WERE able to get the delivery confirmation (From here on out, this will be important...otherwise I won’t bother selling panties)? Cool. Thanks!
If by delivery confirmation you mean following the tracking number online, and seeing they got delivered, yes.

There was one item I sent, that got held up by Canadian customs, which I was able to see. I think the guy altered his address out of paranoia (didn't give me the correct full address), that was the only one that never went through. The rest were fine, and by rest I mean like the other 20 or 30, yes :) I have sent panties to Sweden and other overseas places, but mainly inside US. Canada was the only problem I had.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Anyone wanna guess which song from ‘Rocky’ I just sang at karaoke? No, it wasn’t “Eye of the Tiger.” Lol. But a friend of mine did sing that.

Good idea. I like doing things my own way though. I've never been one to be told what to do.. that's why I'm my own boss.
I appreciate you wanting to help out, but I'm all good. You wouldn't want to overstep the bounds right... I got my personal business and personal situation under complete and total control.
If I need the help of anyone, I'll definitely go ahead and ask directly.

You don't need to worry about me...
ETA; Plus you have now put that suggestion out on a very public forum, visited by 100s if not 1000s of people weekly, so I definitely would NEVER, EVER do that. That would make it a lot easier for potential stalkers to narrow down area. Noone needs the cops involved in panties, or really a whole much of anything these days thanks.
Deleted post. Appreciate the feedback. Was not meant to be directed at you. Sorry.

Reactions: MarieElise
Deleted post
Quick thinking. Ditto. Thanks for highlighting so I could too.
ETA; Since you hit reply and quoted me, I thought it was.
I didn't mean to be rude to you, I'm just a very independent, and rebellious stubborn person, I know you meant well. Nothing personal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Anyone wanna guess which song from ‘Rocky’ I just sang at karaoke? No, it wasn’t “Eye of the Tiger.” Lol. But a friend of mine did sing that.
Before this gets buried under a pile of yogurt, I'll have a guess (I had to look up the soundtracks)

Living in America?

That would be a fun song at karaoke, never done it (I'm more Bon Jovi or Robbie Williams).

Life is very short.

I know this is rich coming from me (after my recent binge revelations), but do you ever wonder if you're really where you want to be?

I know this is a cam related site :h:, but I'm talking in general across the revenue board, no matter how you bring home the bacon :)

Is there something you've been ignoring that you know you should act upon asap?

It's easy to get lazy..

Deleted post. Appreciate the feedback. Was not meant to be directed at you. Sorry.
Just an extra note to the post that's now gone: the zip code of the post office that an item is mailed from is printed on the package. It's important to also drive to a different area to ship items for this reason.

Before this gets buried under a pile of yogurt, I'll have a guess (I had to look up the soundtracks)

Living in America?

That would be a fun song at karaoke, never done it (I'm more Bon Jovi or Robbie Williams).

If you're gonna mention yogurt in every post, you might as well just add it to your ACF signature like I did. :giggle:

No, it was "Burning Heart" by Survivor. That's the song that's playing in Rocky IV when his plane arrives in Russia.

• Funny!
Has anyone seen the episode of Teen Titans where Robin tries to make everyone more patient, by infusing them with the blood of the most patient man in the universe; Matthew McConaughay? OMG it's fucking HILARIOUS!!

For breakfast, I've having 6 teriyaki chicken bao' buns, cheesy hash browns and a 500ml tub of frozen passionfruit yogurt.

Yum! :cat:

Reactions: DoD404
I just remembered something..

Me and my ex went to Cuba on an all-inclusive for 3 weeks. It was really nice! During the day, she'd sunbathe on the beach and I would mostly be in the sea viewing all the fish and corals. I actually got attacked by clownfish that were protecting their eggs!

In the evening, we would go for something to eat in one of the many restaurants within the resort and then go for a drink in the evenings.

There was this giant pool in the middle of the resort with a bar in the middle with bar staff. It had underwater seats all around it for people to sit and drink. We sat there for hours drinking and chatting with Americans each night, be had to keep getting out to pee. We only went one at a time to save our seats.

We noticed one of the staff at the edge of the pool was pouring in what looked like a 5ltr jug of chlorine. We were thinking, "Why would he do that?" and then the ball dropped... hardly anyone else was getting out to pee.. everyone was just ordering drinks and pissing straight into the pool all day and night! We were marinating in chlorinated piss water..

We never went back to that bar... :sick:

I hate how search engines work.
Oh, the xhamster search algorithm. I.e. "Show the user stuff that has all the search words in it, and then show search results having one of the words in it. Display in random order. Do NOT display search results having any combination of the search words. Pad the result list with totally irrelevant stuff."

Sounds a bit like C4S; whatever you search for you'll always get 9,000+ results where about 60% of it is the exact same clip.

Reactions: spikyhaired