AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It costs 10 tks to open.
The plot thickens. I bought the smallest token package so I could open the picture, only to find it was one of the free pictures from her bio. She put it there for all to see after sending it to me, and she did try to send it for free 😅
Let's just say we both got a good laugh out of it! :D

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Couple of days ago I found myself in model's room on CB while just browsing around. Got hit with the immediate PM after entering the room, like, faster than human reaction should allow. Just a basic emoji, nothing special. A few seconds later I was greeted with a simple "hi". I responded in kind. "Hi! :)"

We kept chatting for a while, throwing back and forth the usual "how are you"s and "where you from"s. I tipped for a few of the tip menu items after a bit and generally I had a great time. I like to think she also had a great time. This went on for maybe an hour and we were chatting just about random things, but the main focus was of course on her and the show that she was performing. I wasn't the only one tipping after all, but I seemed to be the main one to do so.

What surprised me was that her level of English was great or at least a step or two higher from what I usually see from someone from her country, with some odd grammar mistakes here and there which I completely understand. I'm prone to those as well. After another hour had passed one of her sentences contained a word I didn't recognize. I asked her about it,
- Me: "sorry, what does "X" mean?"
- Model: "living room"
- Model: "missed a letter"

Hol' up. I'm sure I would've heard of a word synonymous to "living room". But that word ain't it, even if you miss a letter or typo it. The cogs in my brain start moving. Clanking and scraping in my head. Finally.. it dawns on me.
- Me: "Wait, are you using an automatic translator?"
- Model: "haha you caught me!"
- Model: "it translates what you write into [language] and what I say into English"
- Me: "Holy crap that's amazing! I couldn't even tell until now!"
- Model: "my English isn't very good"

We kept chatting for maybe another hour. I don't recall exactly, time went by quite fast as we both had a great time.

The fact that the model was using an automatic translator tool made the communication almost fluent. Far fewer misunderstandings or clarifications required. We even tried with me using other languages and it translated them.. eeh, OK~ish. My native language is generally difficult to translate into any language using any translator software so not really a surprise, but it kind of worked. The other language we tried was so~so. I kept to English, though.

I've experienced models copy-paste sentences into translation sites so I do try to keep my sentences as 'clean' as possible so nothing gets lost in translation. This experience reinforced that. Language with today's technologies doesn't have to be a problem. Clear communication makes the experience so much better.

Side note: I didn't ask her about the instant emoji PM when entering the room, but after having visited her again the emoji seems to be an automatic PM. I don't know if it's set up to only PM high tippers (purples) or not but I assume so. Worked on me at least.

TL;DR: Automatic translation tools are freaking neat af! 10/10. Amazing show and I had an amazing time because the communication was clear.

The designers in my new job made this avatar for me, should I use it here as well? It kinda freaks me out though...
View attachment 90910
Wow, your teeth look hella clean and hella close together! Plus you have no eyelashes. Sorry, I'm OCD, these little things jump out at me. Noone else ever notices them.

Yeah, my ice-cream sandwich smile...Feels like I'm becoming Morgan Freeman, from crooked teeth to being narrating about God and sh%*...
I'm lost. But I mean, it's a cool avatar thing.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Is there an alternative English word for "tits" that is a bit more gentle but doesn't sound old fashioned?

In German "Titten" can get pretty vulgar. "Brüste" -> "breasts" sounds old fashioned, Goethe like.

Is there an alternative English word for "tits" that is a bit more gentle but doesn't sound old fashioned?

In German "Titten" can get pretty vulgar. "Brüste" -> "breasts" sounds old fashioned, Goethe like.
I prefer "boobs". "Tits" sounds harsh to me. I really dislike "titties " or "boobies" (the words I mean!) too much like infantilising (in my opinion).

I use do actually "breasts", but my language can be a bit old fashioned or florid at time :shy:

If you want a couple of "fun" words, try "norks" (might be Australian, might be British) or even "fun bags" :rofl: (actually no, don't use the last one, it's a silly term! ;) )

I prefer "boobs". "Tits" sounds harsh to me. I really dislike "titties " or "boobies" (the words I mean!) too much like infantilising (in my opinion).

I use do actually "breasts", but my language can be a bit old fashioned or florid at time :shy:

If you want a couple of "fun" words, try "norks" (might be Australian, might be British) or even "fun bags" :rofl: (actually no, don't use the last one, it's a silly term! ;) )
cool, thanks.

Old fashioned in English might also be a bit different than old fashioned in German, idk. We Germans screwed up pretty much the whole last century. So old fashioned in some cases sounds like Nazitalk.

Reactions: Ozzie_

Boobs

I like to use the word "tits" though. Haha.
But a member saying "Boobies!" (when he's excited that someone has tipped for a tits flash) as if he's 10 years old is kind of annoying. 😂

Boobs

I like to use the word "tits" though. Haha.
But a member saying "Boobies!" (when he's excited that someone has tipped for a tits flash) as if he's 10 years old is kind of annoying. 😂
Reminds me of this (saw it on twitter):
14 year old boy seeing tits for the first time: Oh wow boobies!
47 year old man seeing tits for the 4273th time: Oh wow boobies!

You know our intelligence decreases when we see a naked woman, right?

I do not know if it is an original thought of mine or something I absorbed from elsewhere, but I think the male memory has only a very finite space for boobs.

Mine I think can only hold one pair at a time, as I swear (honestly) almost every pair of magnificent mammaries, jiggly jugs, firm fantastic fun-bags, nifty norks, beautiful breasts that I see, is the best I've ever seen ;) :rofl:

Why do I have a picture, sniped, of the Queen of England drinking a glass of wine saved to my Desktop again? Where exactly did I plan on going with that again? Ummm ... and with whom, and why lol?

Attachments

• The Q.JPG
    The Q.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Funny!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
  • Helpful!
Reactions: zippypinhead
  • Helpful!
Reactions: zippypinhead