AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I do not like dumplings. I found this out after spending about an hour and a half making some by hand. I like dumplings in chicken and dumpling soup, but apparently I don't like them outside it. The recipe had them be made with nutmeg.

I'm wondering how sour cream and onion dumplings would taste
Or bacon cheese

They are mostly potatoes after all.

Seems like the forum here is a place of 90% hostility these days. Everyone had a stick broken off in their ass at the start of the new year?
I'm guilty of it too, can't comment on it without taking myself into consideration.

Seems we no longer welcome new members, only models. New members must have some ill will intentioned is the hive mind I've noticed, and the people who've been here awhile have lost their ability to say anything constructive or useful, its all perpetuated negativity.

Just an observation on my part.... kind of a sad one though.

Jebbaz said:
Seems like the forum here is a place of 90% hostility these days. Everyone had a stick broken off in their ass at the start of the new year?
I'm guilty of it too, can't comment on it without taking myself into consideration.

Seems we no longer welcome new members, only models. New members must have some ill will intentioned is the hive mind I've noticed, and the people who've been here awhile have lost their ability to say anything constructive or useful, its all perpetuated negativity.

Just an observation on my part.... kind of a sad one though.

Meh, I've not noticed that. People who show up with an agenda or an axe to grind, especially if they don't have the manners to introduce themselves first, will raise hackles no matter where it is. No one who has shown up just to goof around or bow at the shrine of his favourite model has received a poor reception. Anyway, I've certainly not detected anything like a "hive mind" here.

All I have is a boobie cookie...can I dedicate my boobie cookie? I could even send you one in the mail if you want to expect it to be sure it is worthy...

Happy birthday Jennie! :D

now for my daily thought:

note to self. stop arguing, stop causing problems, stop being distrustful, stop just reacting rather than thinking then reacting.

i hate the mail... ok to be fair i hate when you order something and they decide to mail it media mail when i paid you fucking money to ship me regular mail.. ya now thanks to this text book seller mailing my book via fuck you mail.. i have to drop a business accounting class.. fucktard.. first problem ever with text book ordering.. i wanna smack someone.. or rip something off..

yea im a lil aggravated an aggressive today.. someone hand me a fuckin choc chip cookie.. nomnom :lol:

GreatDane said:
Happy B-Day Jennie
Jebbaz said:
Happy birthday Jennie! :D
Thank you, thank you! :h:

PinUpKittie said:
All I have is a boobie cookie...can I dedicate my boobie cookie? I could even send you one in the mail if you want to expect it to be sure it is worthy...
That would be lovely, no authentication needed!

I miss being able to eat lots of junk, not exercise, and not put on weight, pffft, hmmphh, pffft. Stupid getting OLD, pfft.

Bocefish said:
AngelicTease said:
I miss being able to eat lots of junk, not exercise, and not put on weight, pffft, hmmphh, pffft. Stupid getting OLD, pfft.

I thought you were preggers. :lol: J/K

BTW, what does a cheeky bastard mean? :think:

Oi! Fuck off!! You cheeky minge faced numpty headed cuntbag. PFFT.
Cheeky bastard = you.
Haha I didn't realise you were from here, oops. Although the name did look familier.
Helloooo cheeky bastard. :D

(Sorry if anyone gets offended by the c word that has a unt in. People think I have online touretts coz I swear so much, lol. *geezer bird* :()

I much prefer the Wii version of Dead Rising to the Xbox 360 version... I prefer the shooting system and the lack of time limit. Much less stressful IMO

PinUpKittie said:
Jebbaz said:
I much prefer the Wii version of Dead Rising to the Xbox 360 version... I prefer the shooting system and the lack of time limit. Much less stressful IMO
Serious? Eww but you can only have, like, 6 zombs!
The Zombies are faster and smarter, and you also have boss Zombies, evil poodles, and grenade tossing parrots to worry about. I like it :)

Jebbaz said:
PinUpKittie said:
Jebbaz said:
Serious? Eww but you can only have, like, 6 zombs!
The Zombies are faster and smarter, and you also have boss Zombies, evil poodles, and grenade tossing parrots to worry about. I like it :)
Hmm...perhaps I will steal a wii and try it out....perhaps...