AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
PinUpKittie said:
*drool*

I'ma go snatch a wii </sounds bad>
Its fun! :D
It gets a bad rep cuz people compare it too the original, when really they are two different games following the same story.

Happy birthday Jennie!

I will slightly copy others and dedicate my "MoonPie Ice Cream" to you, and it is UBER NOM NOM NOM!!! :eek:ccasion-partyblower: :icescream:

Jebbaz said:
PinUpKittie said:
Noted, for sure. Might be nice to have less quantity, more quality, if that's the truth.
its heavily influenced by Resident Evil 4.
I played Resi 4 just for Leon's arse... ohgoshcumsplosion
Eva_ChangeN said:
Happy birthday Jennie!

I will slightly copy others and dedicate my "MoonPie Ice Cream" to you, and it is UBER NOM NOM NOM!!! :eek:ccasion-partyblower: :icescream:
Thank you!!!! :h:

Did anyone else get a max login attempt reached message and have to enter a captcha when they logged in?

QueenMeadow said:
Last night I dreamt of zombies again. This time while I tried to run away into a crawl space, my ferret Cynthia tried to smell the zombie girl who was trying to grab her from under the door.
I'm sick of zombies plaguing my dreams!

OMG, I have constant recurring zombie dreams! I kinda like them though :roll:

Jebbaz said:
Did anyone else get a max login attempt reached message and have to enter a captcha when they logged in?
JennieBunnyUK said:
Bocefish said:
Yes and it's rather annoying.

Everything is working as intended right now. We have recently put some security features in place due to an abundance of foreign spammers and an annoying attack on the forums within the past few weeks. It's a possibility that we have someone/something trying to force their way into our members' accounts (which is a common forum problem- spammers crawl the forums and use automated tools to log in, then post from established accounts to avoid new user limitations) and could be causing the "max attempts" issue. Or it could in fact be users typing in their passwords wrong a few times. :)

Either way, the features that may be currently "annoying" you are actually there to protect you. Sorry for an inconvenience.

And just a friendly reminder: passwords should be something unique and changed once in a while. Don't be one of these guys!

This morning, after 2.5 hours of sleep, I woke up at 7am. My laptop is next to me, and I felt a sudden COMPELLING urge to check the forums.

I needed to check the forums.

Not sure I've ever checked the forum that fast.

Didn't actually read any posts before I had this feeling that my regs were with me, and I convinced myself someone tipped me to sleep until 7:30. So I did, not before politely telling them "Okay, just a little longer but I really have to go after that!" Woke up at 7:30, had to leave for class in 10 minutes xD

Is this a sign I need to stop obsessing? o_O

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
JennieBunnyUK said:
Bocefish said:
Yes and it's rather annoying.

Everything is working as intended right now. We have recently put some security features in place due to an abundance of foreign spammers and an annoying attack on the forums within the past few weeks. It's a possibility that we have someone/something trying to force their way into our members' accounts (which is a common forum problem- spammers crawl the forums and use automated tools to log in, then post from established accounts to avoid new user limitations) and could be causing the "max attempts" issue. Or it could in fact be users typing in their passwords wrong a few times. :)

Either way, the features that may be currently "annoying" you are actually there to protect you. Sorry for an inconvenience.

And just a friendly reminder: passwords should be something unique and changed once in a while. Don't be one of these guys!

Yay! Thanks Amber! I feel better knowing its not just model accounts. That video is cute LOL My friends (who I hacked to prove they were easy, with them watching over my shoulder) was FuckYou, Getyourownaccount, their place of work, their bday, their license plate, their military group (NavyUSSEisenhower) and kids names....gotta be better than people who have no spare time yall! ;)

Considering emailing support on MFC so they know all the hooplah going on with this on Twitter. But I've already bugged them about a few things recently so I guess I will refrain.

Screen capped in case they remove these tweets as well.

Attachments

• missmfctwitter.jpg
    missmfctwitter.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 359
LilyPink said:
I'll do it right away.
I gave in and emailed MFC admins after their last couple tweets. Received reply within minutes. :D
Model: AmberCutie

Can you confirm if this Twitter account is officially affiliated with MyFreeCams? "@MissMFC2011" is making claims that they can raise girls' camscores and now threatening to "fire" models. Here is a paste of their last few tweets:

Boost your fav model's camscore up to 500 points per hour! Once following @MissMFC2011 just mention her in your tweets to us.

New chat images have been added by MFC administrators. You can now use :missmfc2011 & :missmfcvote in the rooms of your favorite models!

This Twitter account was created for use by a majority investor. Please get your facts straight before posting slanderous accusations.

Huge meetings lined up for next week... So what MFC models would be the best to be featured in a cam app for iPhone?

Unfortunately a few models are about to be added to the "future endeavored" list. Gotta follow the rules!
(This loosely means "fired".)

One of the biggest complaints I hear is "I wanna watch on my iphone & ipad." Well hopefully there will be a solution to this very soon.

They previously listed a BAF code link a couple weeks ago, but have since deleted the tweets when they were asked about it. Please let me know as they seem to be fooling a lot of Twitter/MFC users.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Amber

Minutes later:
MyFreeCams Model Support to me

it is 100% fake

MyFreeCams Model Support
Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com

AmberCutie said:
LilyPink said:
I'll do it right away.
I gave in and emailed MFC admins after their last couple tweets. Received reply within minutes. :D
Model: AmberCutie

Can you confirm if this Twitter account is officially affiliated with MyFreeCams? "@MissMFC2011" is making claims that they can raise girls' camscores and now threatening to "fire" models. Here is a paste of their last few tweets:

Boost your fav model's camscore up to 500 points per hour! Once following @MissMFC2011 just mention her in your tweets to us.

New chat images have been added by MFC administrators. You can now use :missmfc2011 & :missmfcvote in the rooms of your favorite models!

This Twitter account was created for use by a majority investor. Please get your facts straight before posting slanderous accusations.

Huge meetings lined up for next week... So what MFC models would be the best to be featured in a cam app for iPhone?

Unfortunately a few models are about to be added to the "future endeavored" list. Gotta follow the rules!
(This loosely means "fired".)

One of the biggest complaints I hear is "I wanna watch on my iphone & ipad." Well hopefully there will be a solution to this very soon.

They previously listed a BAF code link a couple weeks ago, but have since deleted the tweets when they were asked about it. Please let me know as they seem to be fooling a lot of Twitter/MFC users.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Amber

Minutes later:
MyFreeCams Model Support to me

it is 100% fake

MyFreeCams Model Support
Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com

well know we know!

AmberCutie said:

I now itch to use the password P455w0rd:p

Literally, the :p would be part of my password.

Or maybe passwordrowssap

Or the equivalent 1337 version...

(Every single one of my passwords is a made-up word that then has at least 5 variations based on changing letters to numbers, not counting the capital letters variations, or just adding number 1 or my birth year to the end of it. 6 letters, 9 letters, 14 letters for my favorite three. The hard part is keeping track of which account is currently using which variation)

AlexLady said:
Just_mark__ said:
The astonishing number of Bi-sexual/bi-curious models compared to girls I meet IRL.

Yep. Lots of models like to lie for money :)

...either that or they're more open online. Who knows.
I was thinking about that...

I think it's partly those reasons, and also I think the type of girls who are more sexually open to both genders may also be predisposed to being sexually open online. Bi girls like to show their stuff on teh web?

kayceecane said:
Who isn't bi when they're drunk? LOL

Boce raises hand :mrgreen:

Now if I were drunk and an attractive shemale all dolled up...well I just can't say for sure one way or the other until in the situation. :shifty:

I'm surprised every girl isn't bi on MFC. Seriously, why lose out on possible tokens right off the bat. I like the bi-curious ones. :lol:

Bocefish said:
kayceecane said:
Who isn't bi when they're drunk? LOL

Boce raises hand :mrgreen:

Now if I were drunk and an attractive shemale all dolled up...well I just can't say for sure one way or the other until in the situation. :shifty:

I'm surprised every girl isn't bi on MFC. Seriously, why lose out on possible tokens right off the bat. I like the bi-curious ones. :lol:

Are you laughing at me? *cries*

(I really am bi-curious. I like looking at girls. i might like being with them, but don't know, cause I've never been. The WEIRD part is how everyone asks me what it's like to be with another girl, and I point out that I'm bi CURIOUS)

Honestly, I used to say I was Lesbian till I met my husband. Then there was SOMETHING different. Its been like 14 years,and I can't say what it is...but he has been the only man for me. I always thought it was odd. I told my parents I was never getting married, didn't want kids and was gonna work in entertainment or music cause of all the pretty women to watch. I had the hots for my female gym teacher who was also the school volleyball and soccer coach. I was always the "dude" chick and hung with nothing but boys. I owned no dolls or barbies, and was a basic Dyke LOL!! Even after I had sex the first time with the hubby (BF at the time) it just didn't feel natural, not bad, def good...just not right. We both "window shop" while anywhere for women. When I was in a metal band, my husband was video taping a band I was helping promote. It was a CD release party, and at the time I didn't drink at all. Suddenly they broke out water guns and whipped cream, and their "back up singers/dancers" grabbed me by my collar dragged me on stage and the 3 of us began making out and groping, LOL! BEST NIGHT EVER!!! till we got kicked out by the bar manager. I never did get a video of that....... :( but that is as far as I ever got with a woman. I am sooo damn picky and nervous. Some day..........................