AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My thoughts today - i wish I was going to New York with my boyfriend. WE have such a laugh together that I know it would be quite silly...still at least this way he gets to be all grown up for the work stuff he's got to do and I get to focus on the stuff I need to do. But what i wouldn't do to escape the uk for a bit. I've got itchy feet again.

10 hours till work, need sleep, trying to find a place to start a blog page, hopefully for free. Daughter did good at Basketball practice. And, I was watching Family Guy, after watching WWE that I DVRed yesterday....and saw this:

Eva_ChangeN said:
10 hours till work, need sleep, trying to find a place to start a blog page, hopefully for free. Daughter did good at Basketball practice. And, I was watching Family Guy, after watching WWE that I DVRed yesterday....and saw this:

LOL! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eva_ChangeN said:
..trying to find a place to start a blog page, hopefully for free.
I'm no blogger but the one I see most often is www.blogspot.com which, coincidentally, does have an mature content warning if you tag your blog as such and is a part of the imperial realm of Google.

Daily Thoughts:
  • I'm not optimistic after the State of the Union... just don't trust those politicians.
  • Mmmmm... that cup of coffee is going to be good.
  • Hump day... for having a name which can inspire such optimism, you sure do suck overall.

Warning emo post: I wish there was a bit of tranquility or innocence that I could cuddle up with at night when I'm feeling lonely.

It's a fucking shame how some guys get all these beautiful women they don't deserve and some who deserve the hottest, nicest, most honest chick EVAR can't seem to win. /end rant

Also, not talking about anyone here.

Frankie said:
It's a fucking shame how some guys get all these beautiful women they don't deserve and some who deserve the hottest, nicest, most honest chick EVAR can't seem to win. /end rant

Another reason I date men, cant win with women. Ever. Tis a shame.

Frankie said:

I used to think the same thing, but not anymore :)

Kittycatpurr said:
Why can't i stop procrastinating?
See... SOMETIMES I can trick myself into procrastinating LATER and getting stuff done... but most of the time I see what I'm doing and laugh at my feeble attempt at being productive.

Foo Fighters are erasing a crappy song I had stuck in my head when I woke up. Hurray!