AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What is your favorite brand of root beer?

I rarely drink it anymore. But, would say Mug, Dad's, then A&W followed by Barq's for the more mainstream brands. I've had some small batch stuff from local producers, etc that are hit and miss. One of the best I've ever had was from a small roadside burger shop a number of years ago that they said came from a local company. But, don't recall the name of it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
What is your favorite brand of root beer?
I love rootbeer when I'm stoned (which is usually only a few times a month). I've always been about Barqs, but it's literally the only one I have ever tried. I am pretty sure I have only ever drank it high too (lol, weird little thing, I just realized). My BF loves rootbeer and he prefers Mugs and A&W, so I should give those a try. I have never heard of this Dad's that Force10 speaks of.

I love rootbeer when I'm stoned (which is usually only a few times a month). I've always been about Barqs, but it's literally the only one I have ever tried. I am pretty sure I have only ever drank it high too (lol, weird little thing, I just realized). My BF loves rootbeer and he prefers Mugs and A&W, so I should give those a try. I have never heard of this Dad's that Force10 speaks of.
I think Barq’s is the only one with caffeine. Just a random note.

I’d vote Dad’s too!

I think Barq’s is the only one with caffeine. Just a random note.

I’d vote Dad’s too!
I had no idea. Thank you. Explains it :) Dammit, I can't ever have any of the good shit! Barqs and Mountain Dew were my faves.

Last edited:
Took antibody test for Covid. It was mandatory before returning to work. Turned out negative. Also, temperature scan/check at the entrance and basically the whole bulding was filled with plexiglas. Is this the new normal?

Took antibody test for Covid. It was mandatory before returning to work. Turned out negative. Also, temperature scan/check at the entrance and basically the whole bulding was filled with plexiglas. Is this the new normal?

I can’t speak to theCOVID test. But, we have temp checks, mandatory masks, clean surfaces, etc when in the office

What is your favorite brand of root beer

Don't like root beers tbh. The only US beer I like is Pabst (not a root beer, right? correct me if i'm wrong).
There reason is, first time I was in Nyc I was sitting at a diner outdoor enjoying the sun during lunch break and ordering a burger. The waitress asked me what I would have liked to drink with it. I said I couldn't tell because I didn't know/taste any US beer before, only thing I could said was that I didn't like Bud. So I asked her what she would suggest, and she was like."Have a Pabst, then!". I asked why and she replied that it was the first beer she got drunk with! I told her, "Well, I can't get drunk now, but bring me a couple of those anyway!". We both laughed. I tipped her the exact amount I spent there at the dinner. Still remember her, hope she still remembers me, lol!

Last edited:
Good grief! I didn’t know people considered the expression “Bringin’ home the bacon” offensive to pigs. Haha! Wow.....

That Zipper ride is scary af (Throws you around like how Ivan Drago knocked around Rocky Balboa in the ring)! I wanna go on it again this summer.

open-uri20200616-2530-1ke6kpr

Guess nobody here has ever wonder what an orgasm smell like, anyway, after the vag candle, we finally got to know! Apparently, if you are heretic and bougie enough it smells like "tart grapefruit, neroli (btw tf is neroli???), and ripe cassis berries blended with gunpowder tea and Turkish rose!".

Now, I admit that I'm no perfume expert but I've been with my fair share of bougie and heretic women and I absolutely can testify It didn't smell anything like that. So the big question is, either I did something wrong or they were faking. Who knows!

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Not sure if I have finally completely lost it, or if my escapism has just reached a new level...
I'm actually watching Hangar 1: The UFO files.
Did both Truman and Eisenhower secretly meet with aliens? Or is it all one huge conspiracy theory? lol.

who ?
aliens ?
(they're doing reverse psychology, shhh)
😂 LOL, the aliens don't need to get us to think anything. They can obviously control our minds with light rays of telepathic thought, so psychology and manipulation is completely unnecessary. Pffff.. am I the only one who understands these things, or what ?!? (lol I'm TOTALLY joking around w you guys 😂 ... I think ... hahaha).

Wow, this is turning out to be a good week!

My unemployment money FINALLY went through.
I finally got the tattoos I've been wanting for a while.
Sexy dude texted me back.

Well alright, alright, alright!

I saw something really naughty on Chaturbate yesterday. I switched on notifications and got a random pop-up. I didn't know who it was as I don't actively follow anyone. Someone I bookmarked, but didn't remember. So I clicked on it and saw this thin girl in a room. It all happens so fast. She said "I can only be here a short time as I'm on my lunch break? I have to go back to work". She reached for this huge monster of a purple dildo and started fucking her pussy with it relentlessly. She didn't even lube. After a few seconds, there was opaque cum juice on tap. She got about 1,500 tokens for this 7 minute stunt. She had this plate nearby and came on it. She came so hard that the dish was swimming in her cum. I didn't know it was possible to to make that much cum. She drank all of her cum and went back to work.

One hell of a lunch break.

I know it's last minute, but if y'all wanna join me in an online game of Cards Against Humanity, I'd like to start this at around 10:05/10:10 PM EST.

Reactions: MarieElise
Dear Lord please grant me the patience and tolerance to deal with my neighbor setting off illegal fireworks (starting at 11am every morning), for just another 24 hours. No doubt he'll be out at midnight again shooting his shotgun off 12 times. I thought that was dangerous, because the bullets could come back down and hit someone??? I am celebrating today, but not so much the 4th, more the fact that after 4 days of this, this guy will finally shut the fuck up soon :) I feel so bad for all the pets, babies, and people w PTSD. I know my household has been all tears and anxiety since he started doing it. So selfish. But it's not like I am gonna call the cops, or confront his shotgun wielding ass, so I'm just sucking it up, and gritting my teeth.

ETA; We are literally in the middle of a city too. Even tho this ridiculousness sounds like some country craziness. Nope, middle of the city.

I thought that was dangerous, because the bullets could come back down and hit someone???
Once, many moons ago, I spent a new year's eve in a place where there was a civil war going on. Guns everywhere. When the clock stroke midnight the predictable happened all over the city, and yes, they do come down again, making little flops, ploinks, rattles and clangs on lawns, car roofs and rooftops.

A belated happy 4th, anyway 👋

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise