AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Totally was going to post this elsewhere and realized I ended up going somewhere else from the topic... SO um... to not have wasted the past few hours or so trying to write this... Figured I'd post it as a Daily Thought.

Soooooooooooooooooo in hopes, it may help someone else or at least give people a different point of view...

Here are my 2 Cents as someone who started as a Member of MFC and CM now trying to become a Streamer/Model.
This post is a two-parter. Spoiler tags to make it easier to read.

I come to these sites for social interaction, "friendships", and masturbation. Literally in that order.

I'm a single parent and have been for almost 15 years. I've focused on being a Dad and raising my child. This meant I didn't get to go out much as I couldn't afford/want to "waste" money on a sitter. Just for me to try and meet hang out with friends or try to get lucky. Thus the Perverted Hermit was born >.> A guy who enjoys socialization but never leaves his home.

I was introduced to cams through Livejasmin. Don't remember it much but the model I liked moved to MFC and after that, I stayed on MFC for years. I enjoyed the fact that I could sit in the lounge and just watch from there. Most of the time the lounge is a political / troll cesspool, but occasionally you do get people who promote models and you can get some decent review on models that way. Then I found out there was the 1k Lounge For users who purchased over 1000 tokens and I will say that one was a bit more relaxed and not as troll infested.

The Issue with the lounges is that you can only watch, never able to interact with the model from the lounge, and don't benefit them in any way since you don't add to their room count, conversation, or spending tokens while watching unless tipping them annon from the lounge or promoting their channel from the lounge.

I was at a time in my life where I couldn't afford tokens regularly and so watching from the lounge was great. I didn't annoy any models by lurking in their room and I could just watch and enjoy the shows, AND If I did hear a conversation I would like to join, I could then jump in and start chatting, etc.. Otherwise I hung out in the lounge and watched/get drawn into lounge chat because I ultimately felt like a freeloader otherwise.

Few years passed and I found out about CB.

Now with CB, I couldn't hide away in a lounge anymore. If I wanted to watch I had two options. Be logged out and annon or logged in able to chat called out for not tipping...

Because of this I found myself mostly going to large rooms to blend into the crowd because I often did not have tokens and didn't know anyone at first.

Now as I have built up my favorites I honestly rarely ever look at the front page anymore. I've bookmarked my favorites and go there first anytime I bring up CB.

I only really go to the front page if my favorites are offline or low, or if I'm looking to find new models. Most of the time I scroll down to the bottom of the page and look here to find models to watch and ignore the front page altogether.

I find it easier to browse through these lists of "keywords" than through the pages of models on the main page as I tend to favor North American and or New cams.

If I am looking for privates, I also find this much easier to browse as it lets me choose from what I feel like I can afford at the time.
Also as a side note.
I have been told by a few models that CB recommends them to set their privates to 6 tokens JUST to get more visitors even if their normal price is say 30 or 60. Some still keep it at 6 tokens and just charge an upfront 300-600 tokens beforehand to counter the lower price. Otherwise, they keep it at 6 then only Agrees to the private AFTER the member agrees to the higher price. Yes, it can be considered bait and switch, but at the same time, it isn't. It's just Modern Marketing.

When it comes to normal "public" tipping, The majority of my tokens go to my favorites.
Most of my favorites normally have anywhere to 20-100 users in their rooms at a time until they reach goals and start getting naked / playing and then it spikes to 100-250+. Occasionally they may break 1000 members and a few have made it to the front page as well. OR will be the top model for certain popular #hashtags

I imagine most rooms like it is an actual "locally owned" storefront/business.
The Model is the Clerk / Associate / Owner and is the only one on duty atm.
I'm a regular customer who favors this business and stops by to hang out if I'm in the area.
If I'm not tipping and Business picks up I can step aside and let her assist her customers, and then when the business dies back down I can step back up and start chatting again.

I feel like I can't do this with "popular" models because they are normally too busy / have established customers.
And to be honest, I do enjoy it when a model is like HERMIT!!!! when I enter the room. I feel like they are excited to see me and not just my tokens as they know regardless of anything I am there to talk/socialize first and will tip when I can.

Ultimately what I tip to your room is = to what I can afford vs. the amount of entertainment I feel I am getting.
Just like going to a bar, some nights I could only 20 bucks for the whole night and just socialize or end up having a 100+ dollar bar tab by the end of the night and wonder where it all went lol.
To me, CB is no different when it comes to buying and spending tokens.

As I said before, I don't come here to just jerk off and bust a nut. I come for the social interactions and conversations. Most of the time I'm tipping... My pants are still on and my hands are only on the keyboard. If we go private, then that's more intimate and is a different story.

While I have streamed in the past... I am fairly new to the Adult Streaming side of things and I figured I would start with focusing on "just talking" and other entertainment I am familiar with instead of showcasing my "Goods".

I am a "Semi Straight-Swinger" Male "model" who is in their 40s, I consider myself Attractive for a larger guy, and "God didn't run out of clay when making me" if you catch my drift, so no shortcomings there. However... Odds are I could never make a living on CB as a male model as there are far younger and larger "Studs" out in the pasture than me that will do a lot more for a lot less than what I would want to do or charge to do.

That being said I look at CB as being an Infomercial for me and my hobbies/crafts.
I have other things I feel I can offer that would make me unique to CB vs the other male models. Things I couldn't do on Twitch/youtube or normal streaming sites.

Starting, one of the first things I did was look at it at the Production side:
I made sure to have a nice camera/mic, decent lighting / LEDs for my room as well as a green screen I can set up to change up my "background set".
I try to keep on top of my music list and offer a good variety of music that is set at a level that still allows you to hear the music and my lovely voice lol. This is by no means mandatory but does help out when getting people to join/return. And to be honest, a simple 60-100 dollar Webcam and a 50 dollar mic can improve soo much vs normal laptop cam and mic.

CAM Side:
Starting here I'm looking to focus on what can do to be entertaining and came up with something I call the Mystical Arts and set up a Tip menu JUST for that.
The Mystical: I will offer Tarot card / Oracle readings. I can do Star/Natal charts and Numerology.
The Arts: I also paint as well and can offer members to sponsor a Miniature (tabletop games) that they can choose from and I can paint on stream and they choose the colors and overall theme and even name it for me to use in future games or showcase on a shelf. I'm also looking to expand that out to paint on canvas with various brushes, sponges, etc, or airbrush and let folks sponsor a painting which would then be hung up in my bedroom and be part of my background set. You know try to be like a Pervy Bob Ross.

Here is my profile which is currently under works but this can give you a better idea. https://chaturbate.com/prvrtdhermit/
I'll end up have albums for people to go through of my various decks, and painted and unpaint miniatures, as well as finished paintings that members have tipped for.

I still need to work on a general tip menu which would be your normal room hijinks like doing exercises, or drinking water / taking shots, "wizard smoke", or offer to play games, and just generally hang out.

Privates and password shows would be more reserved for People who wanted a private one on one Tarot reading or Pervy Painting session where I could do more adult stuff away from the public.

And I eventually would like to do something similar to how some models sell panties where I'd sell paintings or minis or various 3d printed projects/items.

If things are slow at first, that's normal. Keep busy, don't worry about your numbers. Just keep at it.

Don't be afraid to take some time off and just watch other models and see what they are doing.

As for me, the best example I could give would be that of our Hostess with the Mostess - Ambercutie.

When I am on MFC she always in my favs because she keeps it fun and classy. The music is great and she always keeps a very chill vibe to her room.

Even as a now hopeful male model, I realized I have learned so much from watching her and models like her. Like for my idea of offering members to sponsor paintings to hang in my room came from Her and a few others who offer various paper images they hang up on the walls for members to tip for through the various season, holidays, and months.

Basically what I'm trying to say is... If you are new, Don't worry about the other models, their numbers, or where they rank. Just look at what they are doing successfully that you can do and especially what they are not doing that you could be doing. See what markets are available or lacking for your area of experience and try to corner that and make it yours. Don't be afraid to experiment with new ideas and don't be discouraged at first if they don't seem to work out.

If you don't believe me... Google projektmelody
This model has yet to EVER show one single living part of her body on cam and is ALWAYS on the front page when she is online.
She even said she started by watching models and would screenshot or record shows so she could practice how they may sit, or various other things she thought was cute and used all of that to become what she now owns in every way. And I am by no means a Fanboy, just a Fan of what she has done.

Like most things in the entertainment industry, it takes time, patience, and sometimes empty rooms night after night after night before you get discovered or figure things out.

Last edited:
I was wondering if it stayed off (that is if you don't mind sharing)?

In 2 hours I will be done w a 24 hour water fast. I used to do them regularly, and I actually found that the weight would stay off unless I went crazy overeating for several days afterward. Everybody's body is different. I used to do 24 hour water fasts once a week, for many years. I did them for a combination of spiritual reasons, and aesthetics. Anyways thanks for posting this and inspiring me. It's been years since I even did a 24 hour quickie, and I feel so good! I did not weigh myself, so not sure how much weight I lost.

I want to try a longer 2 or 3 day fast, but I have a birthday meal this evening, for my best friend, so I have to break this one soon. Honestly, I'm not even hungry though.

I did 3x 48 hour water fasts in the last 5 weeks. The first fast after 36 hours I felt very sluggish. The 2nd fast was not so bad. The third fast felt just like a 24 hour fast.
During all 3 fasts I lost 5lbs per fast on average. But technically it was only 3lbs as your bowel movement after 24 hours from your last meal accounts for about 2lbs.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
:h: Happy Grandparents Day!!! :h:

Daily thought : my credit card is down I'm in debt nevertheless I have a roof over my head. I am grateful to be healthy and breathing another day 😁. But still I have a lot on my mind

I dated a dude once that had 6 toes on each foot. How common is this? Does anyone else on this forum know anyone who is open, about having more than 5 toes per foot? I've only come across it that one time. It was fascinating. I feel like any fetish model who had more than 5 toes per foot, could totally capitalize on it (if they felt comfortable doing so). But I've only ever seen it that one time. I won't lie, in some ways, I'm a little jealous of the extra toes he had.

I dated a dude once that had 6 toes on each foot. How common is this? Does anyone else on this forum know anyone who is open, about having more than 5 toes per foot? I've only come across it that one time. It was fascinating. I feel like any fetish model who had more than 5 toes per foot, could totally capitalize on it (if they felt comfortable doing so). But I've only ever seen it that one time. I won't lie, in some ways, I'm a little jealous of the extra toes he had.

Nope, five per side. I did have an extra wisdom tooth on each side. But, can honestly say that they certainly didn't make me any wiser...

Nope, five per side. I did have an extra wisdom tooth on each side. But, can honestly say that they certainly didn't make me any wiser...
Same, Only 5 toes.. and 2 wisdom teeth as well. Both came in at an angle >.< Also had 4 of my teeth knocked out by a baseball when I was younger, (2 baby, 2 adult) and all four grew back. Was told it's called hyperdontia >.>

Dudes wtf? I only have 5 toes per foot, and I never had any wisdom teeth come in, nevermind extra.

Idk if it counts as hyperdontia also but my sister had a 3rd layer of teeth. She had to have surgery to have them removed.

I'm kinda pissed, literally, everyone else seems to have come with extra parts except for me. Oh well.

That being said, if I wake up with a tail or something tomorrow morning, I'm probably gonna be freaked TF out, so I shouldn't complain.

All 3 of us adults in my household watched The President and the People last night. Then immediately after, all 3 of us watched WWE Friday Night Smackdown 😂

Some days it feels like I'm the only one who does not give a care about politics in my circle of IRL friends and acquaintances.

I'd say way too many people get caught up in it and it becomes worse than diehard sports teams fanatics. I'm one who prefers to not talk about it. But, if there's a related discussion I might join in for a bit. I think open, respectable, discussion is good so as to learn something and be civil. But, most people who get very into it are so hardliners (doesn't matter the party, they're all guilty of it) that they'll never be able to see they're part of the problem they accuse others of being.

I learned long ago that I'm better off staying out of these kinds of discussions for sanity's sake. But, if I do venture in, don't go too deep because a quick exit is necessary.

Either way, I'm not looking forward to the next few months of US politics. Regardless of who wins the election, there's going to be more accusations of cheating and it'll probably get very ugly for a few months. :(

Anyone else find it "interesting" that John McAffee is responsible for widely used anti-virus software when he has a SCAT fetish?

Anyone else find it "interesting" that John McAffee is responsible for widely used anti-virus software when he has a SCAT fetish?

Youd be surprised on some of the stuff that has occurred over the years with some of the more prominent figures in software. Do a search for “ReiserFS” and the backstory of Hans Reiser.

• Helpful!
I'd say way too many people get caught up in it and it becomes worse than diehard sports teams fanatics. I'm one who prefers to not talk about it. But, if there's a related discussion I might join in for a bit. I think open, respectable, discussion is good so as to learn something and be civil. But, most people who get very into it are so hardliners (doesn't matter the party, they're all guilty of it) that they'll never be able to see they're part of the problem they accuse others of being.

I learned long ago that I'm better off staying out of these kinds of discussions for sanity's sake. But, if I do venture in, don't go too deep because a quick exit is necessary.

Either way, I'm not looking forward to the next few months of US politics. Regardless of who wins the election, there's going to be more accusations of cheating and it'll probably get very ugly for a few months. :(

I just want to live in peace and enjoy my cheesecake from time to time.

So, hopefully, this isn't too controversial of a subject... but, yes, it's possible to make a "fuck station" on animal crossing. I will not share screenshots. Darkly humorous :giggle:

ETA; My roommate is horrified that someone took the time to create it, and post it.

Sorry for DP just bored and very extroverted feeling these days.
Is it a bad look to just go ahead and throw a garbage lawn bag over your head, with a few eye holes cut out for eyes, as a Halloween costume?
Or would it be funny?
Or maybe just extremely cheap?

One time in college I got really stoned and completely forgot it was Halloween. When I went up to class, I remember being really shocked, and thinking "Wow, fashions have really gotten out of hand these days!". Shortly thereafter I remembered that it was Halloween.

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Sorry for DP just bored and very extroverted feeling these days.
Is it a bad look to just go ahead and throw a garbage lawn bag over your head, with a few eye holes cut out for eyes, as a Halloween costume?
Or would it be funny?
Or maybe just extremely cheap?

One time in college I got really stoned and completely forgot it was Halloween. When I went up to class, I remember being really shocked, and thinking "Wow, fashions have really gotten out of hand these days!". Shortly thereafter I remembered that it was Halloween.

I think you might get one of two reactions. People might think it’s funny. Or,(sadly) given the political clime, someone might accuse you of being insensitive.

Ive got nowhere to go for Halloween this year. But, if I did, given I shave my head again I was thinking of going as Mr Clean like I did years ago.

. Or,(sadly) given the political clime, someone might accuse you of being insensitive.
Why insensitive? Do you mean because a lot of people are struggling for money, and they would automatically assume because I am a cam model that I have a ton? I'm missing something there. No one in my neighborhood would accuse me of being insensitive for that, although they might whoop me for wasting a perfectly good garbage bag, by cutting holes in it.

But, yes, it is sad that so many things get taken the wrong way, so frequently.

Last edited:
Why insensitive? Do you mean because a lot of people are struggling for money, and they would automatically assume because I am a cam model that I have a ton? I'm missing something there. No one in my neighborhood would accuse me of being insensitive for that, although they might whoop me for wasting a perfectly good garbage bag, by cutting holes in it.

But, yes, it is sad that so many things get taken the wrong way, so frequently.

No, I was thinking more of you did a white bag or sheet. At first I was thinking Charlie Brown Halloween and could be funny. But, sadly, all the stuff going on I could see someone taking it the wrong way and make accusations of insensitivity or affiliated with a group.

it sucks that certain things now have to be reconsidered or looked at differently so as to not cause problems when it was meant in a purely innocent manner.

maybe I’m off base on this.

No, I was thinking more of you did a white bag or sheet. At first I was thinking Charlie Brown Halloween and could be funny. But, sadly, all the stuff going on I could see someone taking it the wrong way and make accusations of insensitivity or affiliated with a group.

it sucks that certain things now have to be reconsidered or looked at differently so as to not cause problems when it was meant in a purely innocent manner.

maybe I’m off base on this.
Oh no, I would never put a white garbage bag on my head. Fuck, now I see what you were saying.
I thought you meant people would be all bitchy, and cam model assumptiony and think; "Look at that rich bitch pretending she's poor, she's making a mockery of the fact that I'm so poor I had to eat a spider for breakfast".

Glad I asked.

ETA; If anyone out there really has eaten a spider, don't worry, you're not alone. Shit happens.

So I'd heard about this Golden Girls spinoff, but never actually watched any of the episodes until this COVID quarantine. There's one episode where everyone finds out that Blanche has a brother with special needs (played by Ned Beatty), who she's kept a secret from her friends because she was embarrassed by him. 😭 OMG, I cried!

• Hugs
Thought I'd share my favourite internet radio site(s). It's free. Don't know if it's popular or not. It was recommended to me months ago. Helped me during my lockdown time and I really enjoyed ever since. It's really, litterally, a rabbit hole. At the end of the page there are similar (affiliated?) sites streaming different music genres. From rock to classical music, from electronic to chill out/low fi. A hundred of thematic channels to choose from. There's even a channel dedicated to the infamous yoga/spa music for those who are into the genre and for the most adventurous listeners there's one focused on sounds of rain and atmospheric dreams. (whatever the hell that means). Enjoy.

I'm not overly fond of all of this season's offerings. I wish the Elise pair were named in my honor though. Hot !
(I got the idea to get into this site from the Sports Radio guys ❤❤❤).