AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This new iOS update on the iPhone SUCKS. 👎I don’t like how site URLS are at the bottom now (instead of the top).
You can move it back to the top! I did. Click the Aa in the bar and select show top.

You can move it back to the top! I did. Click the Aa in the bar and select show top.

I just did it...thank you! I was like WTF is this?! :giggle:

I just thought about a massive ACF-member Zoom conference orgy chat. Hahaha. Only dirty talk allowed.

Reactions: MarieElise
I just thought about a massive ACF-member Zoom conference orgy chat. Hahaha. Only dirty talk allowed.
Lol I’m sure you and the other guys will have a lot of fun.

YES! His voice is fucking amazing!

Have you heard the "Wild Ass" quote? hahaha
No I have not. But his voice always makes me laugh. I love it.

Lol OK Lewis @Gruner Carrol. Sounds like a plan.

LMAO - at 30 seconds...

Omg they are so cute. Thanks 👍 lol I swear he said it was a frisk-gay business right as 2 males were galloping and trying to kiss each others necks haha Meanwhile the females don’t give a fuck and are doing something practical lol

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens
What food delivery service do you like? I am currently in the midwest and I don't think we have postmates here, but everything else like uber eats and doordash is available. Are they pretty much all the same?

Some of these restaurants I like are in a town (where I used to live) that's 20 minutes away from me, so while they aren't available to deliver to my area on DoorDash, they are available (to deliver to my area) on Uber Eats. This was the case for Friendly's, but I just found out a few minutes ago that they are now available to deliver to my area on DoorDash. 👍

If I wanted to order from Dunkin', the shitty Dunkin' that's out here in the hood (Where they're always out of everything) pops up on the DoorDash app. If I want to order Dunkin' from one of the better Dunkin' locations where they're not always out of things and have better customer service, I know I can find that one on Uber Eats.

My experience has been that DoorDash is the more popular, reliable one with more DD drivers available than UberEats and GrubHub. I also like the fact that when a restaurant fucks up and forgets an item you'd paid for, DoorDash gives you the option of either having the refund sent to your card (which can take several days)...or a refund in DoorDash credits (which is immediately credited back to your account). I always choose to get the immediate DD credits, because I'm not a fan of having to wait several days to get my money back. The other apps (GrubHub and I'm pretty sure Uber Eats) don't give you that option, and you have to wait X days for that refund.

I've had issues with GrubHub and Uber Eats people stealing my food (from Friendly's) and cancelling my order. That kind of shit usually doesn't happen to me with DoorDash. And I've had restaurant managers tell me they've had way better luck dealing with DoorDash drivers than they have GrubHub and UberEats.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
As soon as they announce these final names for today's ManyVids Live token giveaway, I'm logging the fuck off. Lol. I've been live on there for 7 hours, and have earned nothing. I really hope some of these winners they've announced so far are some "underdog," lower ranked models, because everyone (who uses the live feature) should have a fair chance.

I just watched an interview with Isaac Asimov on youtube. And In a very brief moment when I really liked what he said I felt the urge to tip him. Hahaha. I'm getting confused.

Hey Isaac, How r u?

Hi everyone! What do you think about stripchat data exposure? I heard the information of millions was leaked, their IP addresses and stuff. I'm worried about my safety😢
In case anyone haven't heard about it yet, yes, StripChat had a data leak. No "hackers" were involved either. The databases were stored unprotected in the open. No passwords or payment information was exposed, apparently, so the database isn't (currently) on HIBP. Models' email addresses or IP addresses were evidently not leaked.

IP addresses give your exact street address only on ridiculous crime shows on TV. Unless whoever gets a copy of the leaked database also corroborates the information with stolen, historical data from the user's ISP, the chance of finding anyone's home address from their internet connection's public IP address is very, very slim to none. Knowing your IP address could however narrow down your whereabouts to a country's region, state or city.

Personally (as a user) I'm not too worried since I haven't left any personal info anywhere, but models should probably pay attention to whatever comes their way in the chats and PMs in the future, or pray that they didn't expose any personal information in PMs that are now in the leaked PM database ... :(

Last edited:
In case anyone haven't heard about it yet, yes, StripChat had a data leak. No "hackers" were involved either. The databases were stored unprotected in the open. No passwords or payment information was exposed, apparently, so the database isn't (currently) on HIBP. Models' email addresses or IP addresses were evidently not leaked.

IP addresses give your exact street address only on ridiculous crime shows on TV. Unless whoever gets a copy of the leaked database also corroborates the information with stolen, historical data from the user's ISP, the chance of finding anyone's home address from their internet connection's public IP address is very, very slim to none. Knowing your IP address could however narrow down your whereabouts to a country's region, state or city.

Personally (as a user) I'm not too worried since I haven't left any personal info anywhere, but models should probably pay attention to whatever comes their way in the chats and PMs in the future, or pray that they didn't expose any personal information in PMs that are now in the leaked PM database ... :(
Thank you for the information! But this whole situation still looks pretty scary to me. I'm sure many models have shared some personal or sensitive information in their PMs at least once. I'm thinking about quitting Stripchat as it can be dangerous :(

Reactions: LolaLuv
I'm thinking about quitting Stripchat as it can be dangerous :(
Your call of course, but remember that you always have to trust someone else when you register for a cam site and formally have to identify yourself as yourself. If you want 0% risk you can't cam. It's a function of how society works in 2021.

However: ACF is packed with information on how to minimize the risk when (!) something like this happens: unique email address for your model account, fake "real" name, 2nd and 3rd fake "real" names, VPN, identifiable objects and background sounds in your cam room and album pics/videos, separation of camming and online personal life (WhatsApp, Twitter etc), information you give out in PMs and chats, public wishlists, studio watermarks on photos, EXIF data in photos and videos outside StripChat and lots of other things.

Short version: do whatever you can to avoid enabling the crazies. It's perfectly okay to be paranoid!

I've read something about it yesterday as it was on few newspapers. It's worrisome the fact that this Cyprus-based company - from what I've read - didn't even acknowledge nor give notice of the fact to the autorities as per GDPR laws. Guess in Cyprus they have no idea how it works or just don't care. They could face fines for that.

Just a copy/past from an article I am reading now. The numbers are just like yours

exposed records:

• A user database containing circa 65 million records (username, email, IP address, ISP details, tip balance, account creation date, last login date, account status)
  • A model database of about 421,000 records (username, gender, studio ID, live status, tip menus/prices, strip score)
  • A moderation database of about 719,000 chat messages sent to models, including both private and public messages. Each record contains the user ID of the viewer who sent the message.
  • A transaction database of circa 134 million records with information about tokens and tips paid by users to models, including private tips.
At the time of this writing, StripChat has yet to disclose the security breach.

Last edited:
I've read something about it yesterday as it was on few newspapers. It's worrisome the fact that this Cyprus-based company - from what I've read - didn't even acknowledge nor give notice of the fact to the autorities as per GDPR laws. Guess in Cyprus they have no idea how it works or just don't care. They could face fines for that.
The GDPR fines can be very steep indeed. €20 million or 4% of the annual revenue, whichever is highest, is well into "hurt me plenty" territory, but there is a lot of fine print on the calculation. For a major cockup like this it's well deserved though.

At the time of this writing, StripChat has yet to disclose the security breach.
They disclosed it 12. November in their official blog. It mentions more and other details than the LinkedIn post I linked to above, a.o. that private messages weren't leaked.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
It has to be disclosed within 72 hours and not on a blog.
Good point, although there is fine print also on the 72 hours. In any case, do we know they didn't disclose it within the required time? I can't navigate greek websites even if my life depended on it, so it's hard to find the public information ...

The only piece of that info that is usable by itself (without looking up with the ISP/IP address data) is the email address. And if you used a separate unique email address for the signup then that address may not identify anyone without knowing other details from the email provider.

I won.jpg

OMG, I actually won a ManyVids contest!!!

Pizza Happy Crying GIF

And since I was recording my live stream, I'll have my reaction on video!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
So happy that I got to meet the legendary Jim Cummings, and have a conversation with him and take a photo with him. He's the voice actor for Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Darkwing Duck, Tasmanian Devil, one of the hyenas in The Lion King, etc.