AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I managed to make the perfect cup of chai latte today. It's all downhill from here.
My sister is bringing a whole kit of spices and loose tea to make a chai recipe she's really excited about for Thanksgiving. We'll have to compare notes afterward. It's only uphill for me! lol

My sister is bringing a whole kit of spices and loose tea to make a chai recipe she's really excited about for Thanksgiving. We'll have to compare notes afterward. It's only uphill for me! lol
My current dorm-room setup involves an electric kettle, and various pre-mixed varieties. This morning's cup was loose Vahdam Earl Grey Chai (not very potent taste, but amazing fragrance), a Stash Chai Spice bag (an okay teabag with fair anise notes), a scoop of Blue Lotus powdered Traditional Masala Chai (which is actually spicy -- leans a bit toward black pepper), two teaspoons of raw sugar, and about an ounce (or a bit less) of half & half. 16oz cup, boiling water, let it all steep until it's cool enough to sip, then take out the bag and loose tea, and add the half & half.

Do share! My work season ends in a week, and I'm really looking forward to spending my holidays in a fully-equipped kitchen, making elaborate hot beverages. Finding a perfect masala mix is top of my list.

Reactions: LolaLuv and Brit
What is perfection?
It's when you open the microwave just before the beep. It's when you press shuffle and the best song plays. It's when you think you only have one cookie remaining, but there's a whole other pack still left.

It's when you go to bed at a reasonable time, and not stay up until 1:30am and still wonder why your circadian rhythm is all messed up.
I am not perfect it seems.

What is perfection?
Wiki: Perfection is a state, variously, of completeness, flawlessness, or supreme excellence.

What I mean is: Perfection is unreal, an illusion. Trying to be perfect is always succeeded by failure. Perfectionism is highly inefficient if you want to get something done.

If there had been a perfect equilibrium of positive and negative particles the big bang would have never happened and we wouldn't be here.

And people who want to look perfect in fact highlight their ugly side in my opinion, but that's only me.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I love that! I only have chai teabags myself, so I need to step up my game. I'll share my sister's concoction for sure.
I'd definitely recommend Blue Lotus instant chai powder, then, if you like it stronger. A scoop along with a teabag really helps. A Blue Lotus sampler pack is on my Christmas wishlist lol. I also like Cusa's instant Spicy Chai, but it's overpriced and over-packaged.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
It's when you open the microwave just before the beep. It's when you press shuffle and the best song plays. It's when you think you only have one cookie remaining, but there's a whole other pack still left.

It's when you go to bed at a reasonable time, and not stay up until 1:30am and still wonder why your circadian rhythm is all messed up.
I am not perfect it seems.
Alanis Morissette needs to turn this into a song.

youtube lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Wiki: Perfection is a state, variously, of completeness, flawlessness, or supreme excellence.

What I mean is: Perfection is unreal, an illusion. Trying to be perfect is always succeeded by failure. Perfectionism is highly inefficient if you want to get something done.

If there had been a perfect equilibrium of positive and negative particles the big bang would have never happened and we wouldn't be here.

And people who want to look perfect in fact highlight their ugly side in my opinion, but that's only me.
I'd add that perfection is the assumption you've reached the final stage of something. As the wiki mentions, "completeness". However the completeness is the illusion; the assumption that there is nowhere further to go. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's always succeeded by failure, but rather that you can't know when you've reached perfection.

Alanis Morissette needs to turn this into a song.
Now wouldn't that be ironic.

Hmm..if I start the Discworld series this month, will I be done by the time I turn age 70? If I do decide to do this, which reading flow chart do I decide to follow, or do I just go with good old-fashioned chronological order?

Whoops 2 thoughts lol.

Just do the chronological order, I'd say. It's only 42 books and they are not that thick, so at one a week you can be done in less than a year.
Thank you I assumed they were all thick judging by past experience w LOTR + The Hobbit. I'm gonna get 1 and then the first science one too :party:🥳

ETA; My thought for the day is that I'm really grateful I had such a fun and happy TG yesterday w family, I feel so content and happy 💜 Is that a thought, or a feeling. What comes first thoughts, or feelings? Do feelings cause thoughts, or do thoughts cause feelings... why would it be 1 or the other...it's probably both. Both things probably happen at different times.

Last edited:
Do feelings cause thoughts, or do thoughts cause feelings...
Don't know the answer, but I thought about this lately. Maybe words have something to do with this. I think thoughts are more "put into words" as feelings are. You can give a feeling a name, but that word doesn't reflect the feeling, it's just a name.

Reactions: Brit and MarieElise

Shout out to Jason Weaver's mom for turning down the ONE time check of 2 million dollars upfront for The Lion King (For him to sing as 'Simba'). If they'd accepted that offer, he never would've gotten any royalties. His mom knew that it's way better for him in the long run to opt for the lower paycheck ($100,000) PLUS royalties for the rest of his life.

Kind of funny, but maybe useful for content creators here. An audio tool that lets you filter out bird sounds from your audio/video files:

VST is a plug-in standard. You'll need a VST-host to load that. Just like in OBS where you can integrate plug ins. There are free VST hosts out there.

Just a thought. It's really sad to see NYC, a city I love, and in which I've lived in for a while, striving to look as Afghanistan by the day. The news broke everybody's heart.

Reactions: yummybrownfox