AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Some of these restaurants I like are in a town (where I used to live) that's 20 minutes away from me, so while they aren't available to deliver to my area on DoorDash, they are available (to deliver to my area) on Uber Eats. This was the case for Friendly's, but I just found out a few minutes ago that they are now available to deliver to my area on DoorDash. 👍

If I wanted to order from Dunkin', the shitty Dunkin' that's out here in the hood (Where they're always out of everything) pops up on the DoorDash app. If I want to order Dunkin' from one of the better Dunkin' locations where they're not always out of things and have better customer service, I know I can find that one on Uber Eats.

My experience has been that DoorDash is the more popular, reliable one with more DD drivers available than UberEats and GrubHub. I also like the fact that when a restaurant fucks up and forgets an item you'd paid for, DoorDash gives you the option of either having the refund sent to your card (which can take several days)...or a refund in DoorDash credits (which is immediately credited back to your account). I always choose to get the immediate DD credits, because I'm not a fan of having to wait several days to get my money back. The other apps (GrubHub and I'm pretty sure Uber Eats) don't give you that option, and you have to wait X days for that refund.

I've had issues with GrubHub and Uber Eats people stealing my food (from Friendly's) and cancelling my order. That kind of shit usually doesn't happen to me with DoorDash. And I've had restaurant managers tell me they've had way better luck dealing with DoorDash drivers than they have GrubHub and UberEats.
But as per my experience doordash sucks in some cases while releasing tips to dashers which is very much disgusting :( and more irritating thing was they won't be deleting my account from there servers and they are charging monthly subscription amount from my card without my consent :'( Now after much research i just found these life savers who are helping me to delete doordash account and i think if some one is feeling like me then they will help them as well

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
But as per my experience doordash sucks in some cases while releasing tips to dashers which is very much disgusting :( and more irritating thing was they won't be deleting my account from there servers and they are charging monthly subscription amount from my card without my consent :'( Now after much research i just found these life savers who are helping me to delete doordash account and i think if some one is feeling like me then they will help them as well

I've had to get on the phone with them before, because on their app they're very slick about having that "Subscribe to DashPass" button placed in a way so that one could easily tap it by mistake...and wind up paying the $9.99. SMH. The one day I was trying to tap to get off of that screen, and I guess my finger tapped the above button to subscribe. And it's shitty that they don't even ask you to confirm your selection. So I had to immediately call them and ask them to please not charge my debit card, and they made sure not to.

I have a question about the "smaller token packages" option on MFC. What exactly is the criteria for this option to be available to premium members? I've told members about this, and they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about...or they can't see it when they go to look for it. I have a premium account (that I never really use anymore), and I only have 609 reward points on that account...yet I see the "Smaller token packages" option just fine. Is there some sort of criteria in order to see it...like you've had to have spent X dollars in the past, or have X reward points? I'm really curious, because I feel like if more members knew about this (And this has been around for a long time) maybe they'd use it when they just wanna see a quick tits flash. And maybe they won't keep having to use the "...When I get paid" excuse.

It always shows up at the bottom of the purchase popup: "buy smaller token packages", but if they use quick buy it doesn't show up I think.

But I'm asking if it shows up for ALL MFC premium members, regardless of how many points you have (or how much tokens you've bought in the past)? Or only certain premium members?

The option to purchase the small token packages should be available as soon as members buy their first 200 tokens with the first $19.99... it is listed at the bottom of the token purchase page for every premium member... at least it is on the desktop. I never use mobile, so maybe that option is different, but yeah, every premium should be able to access it.

👍

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Anybody else think spending a couple hours watching a movie is too much of a time investment, but then turn around and put Minecraft videos on autoplay on Youtube for eight hours?

The Serenity Prayer is excellent for daily thoughts
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference
There are many other things I use too but I don't want to list them here but I'll list them in private if asked
Even though I'm an atheist, this is a good prayer. Call me a hypocrite/bigot, lol. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: Jay_Storm

Episode of The Golden Palace where they learn that Blanche has a brother with special needs, and she kept him a secret for seven years because she's embarrassed by him. And Rose is the one who shows him kindness and patience. 😭

That show may not have been the big hit that The Golden Girls was, but it's definitely worth the watch. Also I love Don Cheadle.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody

Episode of The Golden Palace where they learn that Blanche has a brother with special needs, and she kept him a secret for seven years because she's embarrassed by him. And Rose is the one who shows him kindness and patience. 😭

That show may not have been the big hit that The Golden Girls was, but it's definitely worth the watch. Also I love Don Cheadle.

Agree. Great episode. Don Cheadle's name was Roland right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully this adds some humor to you and everybody else's day.

Agree. Great episode. Don Cheadle's name was Roland right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully this adds some humor to you and everybody else's day.

Yeah, his character’s name was Roland. The full episodes are on YouTube.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Unpopular opinion. Italian spiderman camerawork is neat, solid, it was clear they knew what they were doing and learnt from the masters. Better than any Tarantino, if not equal, imo. Btw Fellini, 8½, (1963) - Tarantino, Pulp Fiction, (1994)

557701d1eab8ead64d45a3da
Thanks for posting this. Just throwing this out there. The movie-buff in me loves this post, and the movies mentioned here. I highly recommend this Fellini movie with his wife in the starring role. Have you seen this one? If so, great, did you like/dislike it. If not, respond back when you do see this. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050783/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1