AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just had a cheesesteak, and that ten inches of meat was oh, so good.

Pruning time on an already very short fav list. The last thing she said was something along the lines of "Good night guys. See you again torrow!". Hope she's doing okay, wherever she is now.

offline3mths.png

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Jay_Storm
Pruning time on an already very short fav list. The last thing she said was something along the lines of "Good night guys. See you again torrow!". Hope she's doing okay, wherever she is now.

View attachment 91683

Aww dude, that sucks. Has happened to me before too (Probably all long-time members). I guess it's the nature of the business. Anyone's fav model could disappear forever at any moment. 😭 It just sucks not knowing what happened and if she is OK.

🍻

Aww dude, that sucks. Has happened to me before too (Probably all long-time members). I guess it's the nature of the business. Anyone's fav model could disappear forever at any moment. 😭 It just sucks not knowing what happened and if she is OK.
Yep, but I'm not going to pretend it's any of my business and assume the worst or go looking. A 3 month absence sounds permanent to me.

I did in fact come across two previous favourite model's new accounts while browsing, but I'm always conflicted over whether I should re-introduce myself or not. I did with one of them and got a nice "welcome back!", only to have her go *poof* again after a couple of weeks. She has been gone for over a month again now. Not sure if I should become paranoid, work more on my jokes or something 👀

Holding up kickoff so the Rock can cut a fucking promo in the middle of the field? At this rate, the Super Bowl should just drop the pretense of a football game all together.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Holding up kickoff so the Rock can cut a fucking promo in the middle of the field? At this rate, the Super Bowl should just drop the pretense of a football game all together.
Haha. Out of all the sports involving some sort of ball, (American) Football must be the one moving the slowest. At least when it's on TV and they cut to 5 minutes of commercials every 4 yards.
But I agree. Professional sports has become little but a running joke ...

oh man, got hit by a car, 2 weeks hospital now, I was super lucky, no permanent damage, only broken bones, phew! Send some love if you can.
I told you it cumbersome to cross a busy street with that dual taco holder thing inserted, but noooo ...

Get well soon!

Here's a poem I wrote for your sick bed:

Sticks and stones
won't break my bones
but speeding Fiats will

I wonder if
this krankenhaus
will let me watch
her still

Me: watching practically nothing but Minecraft videos on Youtube.

Youtube recommendations: Hey, what about this video of people dressed as pilgrims, cooking wheat paste gruel...? No? What about a thousand lockpicking videos? Still no? Memes from TikTok?? Everyone likes memes from TikTok! Even your dad watches memes from TikTok!! Ah, hmm, uh... how about weird hour-long rants about how "woke culture" (and hairstyles) is destroying Lord of the Rings??? Damn. Well, idk, what about just rewatching all the videos you already watched a month ago?

I'm going to be the Easter bunny at the mall again. :) And this time they're paying around $5-$6 more per hour than they were the last time I did it (Back in 2017/2018).

Easter Bunny GIF by Canticos World

Yeah, I'm not even gonna attempt to swallow these big-ass Ibuprofen 600 MG tablets whole. I'm gonna catch this next bus to go buy a pill cutter from the store, and then get a slice or two of pizza from this restaurant over there. And then I can redeem my "Free beverage" offer on the Dunkin' app to get a Peach Passion Fruit refresher.

Peach.jpg

Reactions: zippypinhead
I'm not even gonna attempt to swallow these big-ass Ibuprofen 600 MG tablets whole
Big pills are so annoying! I've been taking Mucinex 1200 on and off for 2 months now and they're ridiculous size plus they're really rough texture. Why?!

Yeah, I'm not even gonna attempt to swallow these big-ass Ibuprofen 600 MG tablets whole. I'm gonna catch this next bus to go buy a pill cutter from the store, and then get a slice or two of pizza from this restaurant over there. And then I can redeem my "Free beverage" offer on the Dunkin' app to get a Peach Passion Fruit refresher.

Big pills are so annoying! I've been taking Mucinex 1200 on and off for 2 months now and they're ridiculous size plus they're really rough texture. Why?!

I take giant supplement pills in gelatin capsules, and they always stick to my throat. Then, the gelatin dissolves, and I end up exhaling medicine powder. It's the worst lol.

I feel like the older I get, the harder it's getting to swallow pills. I got a new pill cutter from Dollar Tree this evening, and cut one of the tablets into four pieces, and swallowed them down with some sweet tea. Lol. I will need to cut every single one of these tablets into fours.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I take giant supplement pills in gelatin capsules, and they always stick to my throat. Then, the gelatin dissolves, and I end up exhaling medicine powder. It's the worst lol.

I think the Vicks DayQuil/NyQuil capsules even used to be a problem for me. Tried to go the capsules route once because the liquid medicine is so gross. Then I said okay, this was a mistake...I'll just go back to the gross liquid medicine. Lol.

View attachment 91683

Know that all too well. There were 2 people online that were important to me on a personal level (regardless of it just being online).
The 4 years ago one, she said her goodbyes..... Camming was not doing it for her anymore (lost interest).
The 2 years ago one. Was the same as you. See you tomorrow!!. Then vanished.
I have many more like that. Feels like I'm some curse that they all disappear. 🤣

The one remaining person that I make room in my life for, she's hinting of ending her cam career and moving on from the cam world.
Once she does I'm going to do the same. Been doing this for 18 going on 19 years. It's going to be hard to walk away come time.
But so be it. Time to move onto a different chapter, book. Or whatever.

6665.PNG 6664.PNG

Know that all too well. There were 2 people online that were important to me on a personal level (regardless of it just being online).
The 4 years ago one, she said her goodbyes..... Camming was not doing it for her anymore (lost interest).
The 2 years ago one. Was the same as you. See you tomorrow!!. Then vanished.
I have many more like that. Feels like I'm some curse that they all disappear. 🤣

The one remaining person that I make room in my life for, she's hinting of ending her cam career and moving on from the cam world.
Once she does I'm going to do the same. Been doing this for 18 going on 19 years. It's going to be hard to walk away come time.
But so be it. Time to move onto a different chapter, book. Or whatever.

View attachment 91917 View attachment 91918
Things unexpectedly happen sometimes, not always bad things either. Started in 2016,cammed for 5 months, ended up in a 3 year relationship, had to quit without saying goodbye, went back again briefly on the same account after that ended, was able to stream for maybe 2 months, bamm, another relationship. Luckily I've been back now for 6 months and partner is very accepting. So fingers crossed. Keep following, they might come back if life allows.

[...]
Ah, okay. I haven't been a regular cam site visitor for as long as that (2018), and I don't make room in my life for any particular model. They just fill in the occasional late night downtime or boring Sunday afternoons if the planets already align. Still it's sad the way likable friends of friends fading from your life is sad, but it's not life altering. I liked her and her room though, for the friendly, relaxing atmosphere and the bursts of quick fire mindless banter.

And for what it's worth, I went back and favourited her again since the profile is still there lol

Reactions: Jay_Storm