AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah, okay. I haven't been a regular cam site visitor for as long as that (2018), and I don't make room in my life for any particular model. They just fill in the occasional late night downtime or boring Sunday afternoons if the planets already align. Still it's sad the way likable friends of friends fading from your life is sad, but it's not life altering. I liked her and her room though, for the friendly, relaxing atmosphere and the bursts of quick fire mindless banter.

And for what it's worth, I went back and favourited her again since the profile is still there lol
Everyone is different. I'll make time for anyone I consider a friend. Online or in person. Once someone decides to disappear without saying anything to anyone, those that shared time with them are left confused.
Such is life. We move on.

Everyone is different. I'll make time for anyone I consider a friend. Online or in person. Once someone decides to disappear without saying anything to anyone, those that shared time with them are left confused.
Such is life. We move on.
It is a weird dynamic. I am always curious when a model vanishes without a word. One or two have contacted me offline and it is nice to have resolution but I still follow a few favs that just disappeared hoping they suddenly reappear. I just always hope they are happy.

danny 5.jpgdanny 4.jpg

FUCK...that is a gorgeous man. #DannyPino

Petrol just tipped the equivalent of $10.50/gal here in this corner of the old world. With the energy crunch already in full swing and its 500% price increase since November, there's not going to be much in the way of loose money to spend on cams in the near future. But they are after all bullshit problems considering what else is going on in the neighbourhood atm ...

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
@AmberCutie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🎂

Snoop Dogg GIF
Thank you!

I was noting on Twitter yesterday that since the beginning of this year has been filled with so much sadness and ugliness that I'm having a bit of a struggle really being carefree and happy for this birthday. Been sick basically 90% of the time since xmas weekend, mom had to put both her dog and her cat to sleep in Jan/Feb, a friend of ours took her life in early Feb, then I had to say goodbye to my 15.5 year old pup Tank as well on Feb 21. And of course the war going on is just depressing as all getout.

Sorry for the vent. It's been a lot.

I'm normally in a very jovial mood for bdays. Hoping that my short hangout on MFC tonight will bring me some warm sweet feels.

I dig the new avatar.

Thank you!

I was noting on Twitter yesterday that since the beginning of this year has been filled with so much sadness and ugliness that I'm having a bit of a struggle really being carefree and happy for this birthday. Been sick basically 90% of the time since xmas weekend, mom had to put both her dog and her cat to sleep in Jan/Feb, a friend of ours took her life in early Feb, then I had to say goodbye to my 15.5 year old pup Tank as well on Feb 21. And of course the war going on is just depressing as all getout.

Sorry for the vent. It's been a lot.

I'm normally in a very jovial mood for bdays. Hoping that my short hangout on MFC tonight will bring me some warm sweet feels.

I dig the new avatar.

OMG, that is an awful lot on your plate! 😢 I'm so sorry. Hopefully the time on MFC tonight will help lift your spirits. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I just had my entire onlyfans account nuked when I tried to subscribe to someone, and that's how I found out about some shady pending activity on my bank account. So, thanks OF, I guess. Time for a new card and an afternoon changing passwords.

an afternoon changing passwords.
yikes.

Consider using something like 1password so you only have to change the site that's been compromised's password instead of multiple (assuming from your comment you use one in multiple places?)

Sucks about your OF account though. :( Hopefully your bank/CC is working out fraudulent charges for ya quickly.

yikes.

Consider using something like 1password so you only have to change the site that's been compromised's password instead of multiple (assuming from your comment you use one in multiple places?)

Sucks about your OF account though. :( Hopefully your bank/CC is working out fraudulent charges for ya quickly.

I try to be pretty diligent about password security, but complacency can happen. Changing passwords is more an effort to sooth my paranoia, I guess. It all happened so suddenly, I'm shook. I'd rather overreact than underreact. Thanks for the recommendation -- I'll check it out.

One hears that adult sites have high transaction security, so it's actually pretty reassuring to see OF take such immediate and thorough action. A note explaining why, so I might have had a better lead on the situation might have been nice, but that's not their responsibility. I think I'll take this as a cue to pare down on my online purchases for a while.

Consider using something like 1password so you only have to change the site that's been compromised's password
Yep. Not using a password manager or using the same password on multiple sites is asking for trouble. 1password, Bitwarden, LastPass and many others are easy to use, has phone apps that syncs your password database and can generate complicated passwords for you that you don't actually have to remember.

I have 300+ passwords in my password manager, and they *all* look like B5VnU!o%aj$qcGH@F7NR@ (generated just now). I can't *remember* any of them.

I have 300+ passwords in my password manager, and they *all* look like B5VnU!o%aj$qcGH@F7NR@ (generated just now). I can't *remember* any of them.
It did take me a long while to adjust to not using the same simple easily-guessable passwords everywhere :D.

Is Hulu acting up for anyone else? This is weird. I was able to watch Chicago Med and Chicago Fire on there earlier this afternoon. Now I'm on there, and none of my shows are coming up at all in the search.

It did take me a long while to adjust to not using the same simple easily-guessable passwords everywhere :D.
It's how most people operate, I think. We're collectively worried about encryption, eavesdropping, hacking and surveillance, while at the same time using horribly unsafe authentication methods to whatever web service is the flavour of the week. Talk about potential self doxxing ...

When you type a message or email to a friend or family member and you put some thought and time into the message and they respond with a thumbs up emoticon.
Like really? Is this what the modern world had been reduced to when it comes to communication skills? Emoticons?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Is this what the modern world had been reduced to when it comes to communication skills? Emoticons?
Yes. One of the more popular mail clients on Mac even has its own button for that. I.e. instead of actually replying to the mail, you can click the button and automatically send back a thumbs up emoji.
I think many people consider it some kind of noncommittal read receipt.

I have a colleague who has a rule for these responses, paraphrased as "email replies consisting of a single emoji or a single positive adjective is to be taken as sarcasm and ignored".

My bank didn't seem too concerned about the activity in my account, and didn't identify any evidence of phishing or other fraud. Apparently, the concerning pending transactions I noticed are normal clearing house activity. So, that's good. I'll be keeping an eye on it, and it's served as a good reason to keep large amounts of money out of my checking account. But now I'm wondering what triggered OnlyFans to delete my account. Maybe OF doesn't play nice with VPNs?

At any rate, I'm glad it turned out to be only a "learning experience" on my part (if y'all can't tell, I'm a bit of bumpkin when it comes to dealing with banking.)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Sriracha for breakfast! The alternative was walking barefoot on broken glass? 😳 😵😁
Does sriracha do that bad of stuff to you that you compare the two?

Does sriracha do that bad of stuff to you that you compare the two?
I'm not big on Sriracha level spicy food. It's physically painful. I can't taste the food underneath when Sriracha is involved anyway, which sorta makes it pointless.
I'm fine with Tabasco, peppers and chilis meant for human consumption rather than paint stripping or rust removal though, but Sriracha and me just don't agree 🤷‍♂️

• Sorry to hear that.
I'm not big on Sriracha level spicy food. It's physically painful. I can't taste the food underneath when Sriracha is involved anyway, which sorta makes it pointless.
I'm fine with Tabasco, peppers and chilis meant for human consumption rather than paint stripping or rust removal though, but Sriracha and me just don't agree 🤷‍♂️
I am so sorry to hear that. Sriracha is a staple in our household, goes on all sorts of stuff. I've found it enhances flavors rather than covering it, but I do believe that result depends on having a less sensitive palate.

I am so sorry to hear that. Sriracha is a staple in our household, goes on all sorts of stuff. I've found it enhances flavors rather than covering it, but I do believe that result depends on having a less sensitive palate.
From time to time I hear similar things from people, which honestly makes me a tiny bit jealous! I must have been around 20 the first time I ate chili, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my palate.
On the other hand, I'm the only person I know who enjoy mature Roqueforts 😅

I'm the only person I know who enjoy mature Roqueforts 😅
Ooh I don't know if I've tried that before! I am a lover of cheese, but not sure my tolerance for the very stinky ones, which I assume Roquefort is.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Ooh I don't know if I've tried that before! I am a lover of cheese, but not sure my tolerance for the very stinky ones, which I assume Roquefort is.
Haha, I am crazy about cheese. I just finished off a kilo (~2 lbs) of 24 month Comte and need to reset with Jarlsberg or some other emmentaler for a while now.
Yes, Roquefort is a French blue cheese well over on the smelly (but not pungent) side. There are younger variants that aren't so hardcore though, and you can always opt for a Gorgonzola dulce or one of the really good spanish Queso Azuls if your neighbours starts complaining.