AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I understand that but maybe dark blue is a better setting. The room I mod for we assume light blues never tip. And more often or not they don't. But they sure make requests.

I just don't understand saying "I have tokens but I never spend them." 🤣🤣🤣
I chose light blue or dark depending on the mood. If I am being biased against because of a username color, then it is a room I do not want to be in if the mod and broadcaster are going to be toxic towards others.

Any mod who verbally attacks me in public or via PM are reported to CB. I have no issue in getting someone banned (and I have successfully many times) from the platform if they are power tripping because they are red.
I've yet to see a mod tip more than 10 tokens. That nifty little token counter next to a users name when some bots are used is an eye opener to many that mods should practice what they say and not demand others to tip.

Not saying you are one to be toxic towards others in a chat room, but there are many that are regardless of what the username color is.

I chose light blue or dark depending on the mood. If I am being biased against because of a username color, then it is a room I do not want to be in if the mod and broadcaster are going to be toxic towards others.

Any mod who verbally attacks me in public or via PM are reported to CB. I have no issue in getting someone banned (and I have successfully many times) from the platform if they are power tripping because they are red.
I've yet to see a mod tip more than 10 tokens. That nifty little token counter next to a users name when some bots are used is an eye opener to many that mods should practice what they say and not demand others to tip.

Not saying you are one to be toxic towards others in a chat room, but there are many that are regardless of what the username color is.
It was just an observation based upon experience. I have never attacked a user based upon color and I don't PM users but when they ask the model to do something without tipping I will ask them to look at the menu. If this triggers you, I am sorry.

All I said was that choosing to be light blue is a weird choice. It says "I have tokens but never tip."

Again, sorry that this casual observation has been so upsetting. ❤️

Having a day off, so ...

1. Nope. I'm still not a fan of twerking. It makes me somewhere between seasick and dizzy and my eyes temporarily loses the ability to focus. And I start hating reggaeton even more.
2. You realize you browse models way too much when you get a PM saying "how nice to see you again". I have to decide if this is embarrassing.
3. What's the deal with fake braces?
4. I just bought a 10 minute video for 300 tk called "doggystyle masturbation". It was 90% twerking.

Follow me for even more random ruminations!

There was a time, not too many years ago, when I was legitimately worried about getting too big to fit into 4XL t-shirts. Today, I was at a little bookshop, and found a Gashlycrumb Tinies shirt, but the largest available size is 2XL. It was too cool for me not to take the chance and buy it. It fits great!

Reactions: CheeseMoon
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, SON (as well as anyone on ACF celebrating a birthday today)!!! :party:

Winnie The Pooh GIF by Disney

Today I went to the doctor for a x-ray exam and I accidentaly sent my documents through my webcam email. It has "chanelwild69@gmail " on it. I just realized after sending it.

The recepcionist couldn't find my name and she asked out loud "was it from chanel wild six nine?

I'm DEAD..... I will never go back there lmaooo. So awkward I want to cry

Proverb (mine).
You can't have a Risotto all'oro (Golden risotto with actual edible gold on it), a classic and a masterpiece, I have to say, if you run on a Big Mac and fish and chips budget.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
WTF is going on in the US. Looks like Afghanistan by the day, I swear. You have no idea how profoundly it really saddens my heart, as I have many friends there who are completely aghast and horrified. I know it's alway been this way there, it is what is, and the political/judicial system is totally different from anywhere in Europe, well, at least anywhere in Western Europe, but I can assure you, were something like this happening here in Eu, you would have people rioting in the streets. No sane politician, whatever the party, this I can tell you, would even imagine to touch that right. I guess people in US are too busy playing videogame online on Twitch while their rights are being taken away. Really sad. Just my 2 cents.

damn, first time I've heard about the Fyre Festival 2017. UN. BE. LIEVABLE!! There are documentaries on Hulu and Netflix about it, really helped me to understand my bad gut feeling about influencers an IG stuff.

How did I just lose a whole pizza? I remember preheating the over, and then taking it out of its wrapping stuff...

Where the fuck is it? The oven's empty.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Him: Go fuck ursrlf (Yes, spelled exactly like that...lol)
Me: Well at least one of us knows how to fuck. :)

No Way Smh GIF

When a $15 meal now costs $20 for 30% less portion size. So you think to yourself, I'm not going to eat here or anywhere anymore.
I wonder how many more restaurants are going to close their doors because of higher costs?

Every time I eat a Snickers ice cream bar, I look at the "dick veins" and I'm like damn, that's hot.....😂

Oh My Bollywood GIF

Hmm daily thoughts?
That's a ruff one, there are so many of those.

But in general they are mostly:
-I should have woke up earlier
-I should have gone to bed earlier
-Just one more episode
-I need a job.

I really don't know why I keep having problems when trying to get on MyFreeCams (Keeps sitting on "Connecting to server" for the longest time, and when I do connect it just kicks me right to the log-in screen again on the model web broadcaster) AND SextPanther. I have like $33 to my name right now, and I need to fucking make money, but I can't even cam on MFC these last few times I've tried...because of this connection issue. It's weird how other sites are opening just fine, but SextPanther and MFC (even MFC's Wiki page) is giving me problems. Even OnlyFans was acting up for me earlier when trying to load the page, but it seems to be working fine right now. Oh, and Twitter isn't even loading for me. "This site can't be reached."

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Hmm daily thoughts?
That's a ruff one, there are so many of those.

But in general they are mostly:
-I should have woke up earlier
-I should have gone to bed earlier
-Just one more episode
-I need a job.
Haha same than mine, except for the job one 😅