AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Onlyfans has apparently un-nuked my account (which I had posted about a couple months ago) but now they want me to verify my identity with a photo ID. I'm not a content provider, so it seems a bit much.

Onlyfans has apparently un-nuked my account (which I had posted about a couple months ago) but now they want me to verify my identity with a photo ID. I'm not a content provider, so it seems a bit much.
Sounds pretty standard if there was strange credit card activity on your account/etc before. Same thing happens on MFC and probably other sites when this sort of thing happens.

• Helpful!
Reactions: zippypinhead
These things are trippy as Hell... they live like 10-15 years. But you need to feed them live worms every 2nd day (yuck!).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Reactions: MarieElise
gas prices have gone up $0.05 a day since the 2nd of June , so $0.30 a week , how long before we're at $10.00 a gal

gas prices
I've been to France, Spain, Germany and of course my own country in the last two weeks. The average I would say is about 1,90 € and something per litre here in Europe, the highest being France and Spain at the moment, If I recall correctly it's above 2 € per litre.

is there an increase in American mass shootings, or does it just look that way from the outside?

What lovely summer weather! After Lucifer last year, we get now to meet Scipio which experts believe is going to beat Hannibal's heat wave previous records and gave us an idea about how Carthago was destroyed. It really makes you wonder if metereologists and climate scientists are really trolling us or trying to get the point across. Or both. Lucky those who are at the beach at the moment.

What lovely summer weather! After Lucifer last year, we get now to meet Scipio which experts believe is going to beat Hannibal's heat wave previous records and gave us an idea about how Carthago was destroyed. It really makes you wonder if metereologists and climate scientists are really trolling us or trying to get the point across. Or both. Lucky those who are at the beach at the moment.
I just found it so funny that I came here to say just the "opposite". My thoughts today were about how cold it is and how hard it is to cam when it's cold like this!

Houses here have no heating because it's usually very hot - and to be fair, what's cold to me is usually perceived as just warm weather to those who live in the north hemisphere. But lately my biggest challenge has been to come up with outfits that will warm me up and be revealing at the same time - and of course, I'll buy myself a heater (I did have one but it broke).

Thanks for "listening"

about how cold it is
Lucky you! I can tell you for a fact that hot temperatures like these a really unusal, especially considering the fact that we are only in June. To make it all better, they are even expected to be worse next week. That's Scipio for you, never been known for taking prisoners.

It has also much to do with humidity and living in big cities. At the seaside and in other locations is much more bereable, usually with a lovely fresh breeze in the evening. Case in point, my parents are in the mountains and my sister is at the lake and while it has certainly been remarkably hot during the day there, the evenings - from what I've been told - have been quite fresh and chill, though, to the point that they were wondering if they could use some blankets. So basically I've been trolled twice today, by scientists and family as well. Jokes aside, It really is unbearable at the moment.

Last edited:
I hope you're keeping yourself hydrated and rested! And I guess we'll always want it o be the other way around...when it's cold we want it warm and when it's warm we want it cold, right? I mean I do like the cold weather, it just makes the job very hard.
Lucky you! I can tell you for a fact that hot temperatures like these a really unusal, especially considering the fact that we are only in June. To make it all better, they are even expected to be worse next week. That's Scipio for you, never been known for taking prisoners.

It has also much to do with humidity and living in big cities. At the seaside and in other locations is much restedmore bereable, usually with a lovely fresh breeze in the evening. Case in point, my parents are in the mountains and my sister is at the lake and while it has certainly been remarkably hot during the day there, the evenings - from what I've been told - have been quite fresh and chill, though, to the point that they were wondering if they could use some blankets. So basically I've been trolled twice today, by scientists and family as well. Jokes aside, It really is unbearable at the moment.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
keeping yourself hydrated and rested
Yes to the first, no to the second. Just my natural habit. Thank you!
the job very hard.
I can imagine. I truly believe - from what I have seen and read on the forum over the time - just my experience as an outsider, you are going to find lots of tips and support from others models here to make the job easier. Keep pushing. General rule in life, I find. Guess works in any business.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Any recommendations for Budapest Hungary? Getting my middle aged ass to the airport tonight:)

Sorry, I know nothing about Budapest except that Michael Jackson toured there. 😂
michael jackson dancing GIF

But I hope you have a nice, smooth flight, and enjoy your time there!

Reactions: Dan Epstein
My granddad just told me to take his entire collection of Frank Sinatra/Miles Davis/John Coltrane CDs, DVDs, and cassette tapes, because he said it's just been taking up space and collecting dust...and he's listening to everything on Spotify now. I'm gonna see how much cash I can get for it, and send some of the money to my son in college via CashApp. There's also a DVD set of The Lucy Show, Bonanza, Charles Bronson, etc. Right now I'm going through the Frank Sinatra stuff, and burning some of these songs onto my computer because that man's (Frank Sinatra) voice is PERFECTION. I don't keep CDs anymore, and listen to everything now via YouTube or songs on my computer.

Reactions: inertvolcano
It's just VERY SCARY because Roe v Wade set a PRECEDENT that the 14th amendment covered bodily autonomy for women and that women could have control over that aspect of their body.

This means that ANYTHING protected by the constitution is up for debate so long as SCOTUS feels it needs to be changed. It's SCARY.

They are not a legitimate institution at this point. They don't even bother with good faith jurisprudence. Rule of law has been trashed by extreme right wing politics with its batshit ideology and toxic religiosity, and plutocratic corruption.

A SC Justice should never be described as liberal or conservative. Their job is not to make partisan decisions but decide if the language of the law is constitutional.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nienna
They are not a legitimate institution at this point. They don't even bother with good faith jurisprudence. Rule of law has been trashed by extreme right wing politics with its batshit ideology and toxic religiosity, and plutocratic corruption.

A SC Justice should never be described as liberal or conservative. Their job is not to make partisan decisions but decide if the language of the law is constitutional.
Well said! (I'm moving to the EU :oops: )

Reactions: ArcticKitty
but decide if the language of the law is constitutional.
And back when Roe v Wade was decided, it was set as precedent that the 14th amendment covered bodily autonomy with issues as such as abortion.

The fact they think after 50 years that should be stricken from record is just monstrous.